[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the scariest episode of The Paranormies Present ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: The Paranormies Present.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
The Paranormies Present.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>
>>19166991
Pizzagate, skinwalkers/fleshgaits or missing 411.
>>
>>19166995
I just heard the missing 411 and holy shit its creepy. Im gonna go camping soon so its gonna be fun
>>
The nephilim for me. I went into it ironicaly but the thought of bible history actually being true is scary.
>>
The one where they get sidetracked and go on a 20 minute rant about the Jews.
>>
The one about pedotube
>>
>>19166991
Had the most fun with the fleshgaits one but monoxide kind of rubs me the wrong way most days.
>>
>>19167148
episode 1, i think. no wait, 2. no, 3... the skinwalkers - fleshgait one was good stuff.
>>
Missing 411 scared the shit out of me
I used to be able to jog in the woods in the dark and didnt give a shit, now Im scared to go to woods at broad daylight, fucking fairies man.
>>
>>19171417

> "fucking fairies man"

Is that the theory/big conclusion? Ive heard Paulidies interviews but he has never said in the ones Ive heard what his theory is. I haven't read the books yet either because they were really high priced at one point but I guess are back in print again. I expected it to be something bigfoot related given that was his other area of study but faeries is really weird.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.