[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Implanting ideas in other people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

What would you do if you had the power to implant any idea in anyone also making them think it's their own?
>>
>>19166909
That happened to me multiple times. It was horrible.
>>
>>19166909
save america by destroying the liberal menace
>>
>>19166909
I would probably use it to implant the truth into them, if I knew it. But who knows what the truth is,senpai?
>>
>>19166909
First I need to get other people's ideas out of my head. It is horrible.
>>
I think it's ok to adopt ideas you like BUT if you feel like you identify with them anymore, just flush them out lol, don't get stuck with them. Also, go on a journey to learn about yourself(sounding fancy ik), just try different things and see what's fit for you aka what you enjoy the most. Also(fun evil fact) considering the fact that people around you infected you with their ideas(which usually is a normal thing) you can easily infect them with yours and they won't ever suspect you were the one who did it...Tho i would recommend simply dropping that environment if it is that toxic for you, fuck those skinny bitches ^__^
>>
Just stop doing all of that mad gay shit you're doing now. Stop it.
>>
>>19167211
>>
File: 1221401467325.jpg (9KB, 177x196px) Image search: [Google]
1221401467325.jpg
9KB, 177x196px
>>19167161
And now I have cancer.
>>
>>19166909
I would make the general populace embrace White Sharia.
>>
S A L E S
A
L
E
S
>>
>>19166909
Anyone can do this by using the trivium - most importantly, rhetoric.
>>
>>19166909
Did you just watch Inception? Kek.
>>
>>19166909

Make a dark souls sequel that doesnt suck
>>
>>19168182
None of them suck.
>>
>>19168214

gee bill, eating shit with two spoons today?!?!
>>
>>19166909
I would want to get people to love one another and treat all life and things with respect.

But being honest, I would probably be corrupted by the power and convince people to do whatever pleased me. I'm kinda human like that.
>>
>>19167219
You only contracted cancer because you are cancer.

>welcome to /x/
>>
>>19166909
>What would you do if you had the power to implant any idea in anyone also making them think it's their own?
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_(book)
>>
>>19167219
They actually brought up a few legitimate points. It's arguable that their response to the op was a practice in implanting ideas. Though, what the purpose would be in that scenario is up for debate.

Assuming the least abut a stranger is a bad habit, bud. You don't know and will never what that stranger is aware of that you've been missing since birth. This is always true for all people because nobody expresses every though they have and even if they were to, nobody would have the time necessary to properly absorb all of what that is.

tldr; cancer is in your head, unless it's in another part of your body. talk to your doctor if you think you have cancer.
>>
>>19168053
The idea's been around longer than the movie. It just got popular because of the movie. Governments, advertisers and artists have all been trying to *incept different things into the world for endless centuries and they likely always will too.

*can't be bothered to think of a more fitting and more real word for this rn
>>
File: attempt.png (273KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
attempt.png
273KB, 480x800px
>>
File: 1496874939639.jpg (2MB, 1699x2196px) Image search: [Google]
1496874939639.jpg
2MB, 1699x2196px
>>19166909

The problem with implanting ideas into people's heads is how they handle and manipulate those ideas. They may not think anything about the original idea or twist into something else entirely.

At face value it seems like a rather subtle and powerful method of control, but it really requires extreme manipulation of too many variables to achieve mediocre results.

The best we see of it today is mass media; just turn off the screen/tv/radio/etc and the influence begins to subside.
>>
That they are loved and they do not need to fear anything.
>>
I already have that power
>>
I would make girls fart on my face
>>
I'd implant the idea into my coworker's head that maybe she should just cut off contact with her deadbeat daughter and her four kids so I don't have to hear about it every single day.

You know, simple stuff like that. Or something similar to, "Maybe bitching to my coworkers about my life is really unprofessional and I should stop."
>>
>>19168302
Dark Souls 1 wasn't even finished. It goes to shit after Anor Londo. You only like it the most because you played it first.
>>
>>19166909
>find language person speaks
>put your thoughts into words in that language
>record it in some fashion
>repeat it and spread it around them so their friends pick it up too
>push this in varying, appealing formats until you get results

If you really want to know how to do it right talk to a Jew or a Woman. They are experts. If you find a Jewish woman it's even better.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.