[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Telepathy from the gods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5545.jpg (471KB, 1242x1588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5545.jpg
471KB, 1242x1588px
I've been being attacked by telepathic spirits who distract and annoy every minute of life and deter from learning and getting healthy.

Here's some definitions they taught me through psychological abuse
>>
here's a definition they never teach you:

neuroleptica: powerful tool to block out all telepathic attack from spirits and alike, has to be taken daily and will take affect after about two months of constant intake.
>>
>>19166527
How do you know its from an outside force?
>>
>>19166527
You're attacking a false enemy. You're only attacking yourself when you blame them for your mishaps.
>>
>>19166527
>I've been being attacked by telepathic spirits who distract and annoy every minute of life and deter from learning and getting healthy.
I myself appear to be being affected by similar conditions.
>>
>>19166561
>two months
Thats a long time bro.
> Antipsychotics also known as neuroleptics or major tranquilizers, are a class of medication primarily used to manage psychosis, principally in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Don't think drugs will cure the actual cause of the problem. It is a real spiritual attack.
>>
>>19166705
Will not cure it, no, but will block out the attack. I've been there to, and experienced such spiritual attack, and it puts a stop to it as long as you take them. Think of it as kind of a neural protective shield you put up against telepathy.

But it's your call really if you want to give it a try or not, just saying it's an option to think about if you want to make a stop to being bugged by this kind of abuse.
>>
>>19166669
Ugly fucking cunt retarded molester tard beaver. Go knaw on your own weak psychological tooth pick dick with those oh so impressive motivational speech teeth. Maybe you can try to use my information like tooth paste to scrub off the shit caked to your teeth from eating so much bullshit from your retarded ugly parents and friends who help ruin better children so you can try to pass your diseased piece of shit filth genetic and soul to future generations

Fucking Canadians. Just kill yourselves

You're nothing but a collective of ugly fuck shit eating asswipes that all work together with your psychological tooth pick dicks to ruin what's naturally better than you. Your desperation to justify your selves ruined humanity beyond repair because your ugly fuck diseased genetics will always create life that secretes stupidity and filth

The only good ugly person is a dead ugly person
>>
>>19166527
You ugly fuck freaks are addicted to trying to exploit anything desirable. You are all retarded molester creeps that need and deserve to be killed
>>
>>19166772
Wow, really good programming on their part. Impressive.
>>
>>19166726
There must be better defense methods than drugging yourself.

>>19166772
>>19166777
Chill out broseph. Lay off the drugs.
>>
File: 1.jpg (7KB, 149x115px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
7KB, 149x115px
>>19166527
Your telepathic spirits are rabid communists.

Desirable should NOT be confused with good and "offensive" is subjective bullshit. I might find your specific height, to the inch, offensive, because my subjective perceptions are retarded.

Your demons are retarded, which means defeating them should be easy.
>>
File: 1472081662631s.jpg (4KB, 125x116px) Image search: [Google]
1472081662631s.jpg
4KB, 125x116px
>>19166772
>ruined humanity beyond repair
Not quite.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.