[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planes stopping in mid air?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: planedella-effect.png (41KB, 802x427px) Image search: [Google]
planedella-effect.png
41KB, 802x427px
https://youtu.be/2K4fCsVyP-g?t=40

Is this for real or a hoax? What could explain this?
Is time real? Optical illusion? Wtf?
>>
https://youtu.be/2K4fCsVyP-g?t=568
9:28 from inside the plane

https://youtu.be/2K4fCsVyP-g?t=847
14:07 this is just weird
>>
Cargo planes landing at military bases look like they are going to drop out of the sky. They go so slow. At least it seems that way.
>>
just a shapeshifted ufo
>>
>>19166455
>https://youtu.be/2K4fCsVyP-g?t=40
idk. ive also seen strange things happening with clouds recently. one time i was staring out a window a few weeks ago and clouds were slowly moving with the breeze but then randomly froze and stood in place for 30 minutes. it went from moving at a steady pace across the sky to zero. I was totally spooked.I should have video taped it, was really weird. sometimes i think theres a giant moon sized alien craft parked in our atmosphere with projection technology.
>>
>>19166455
yeah some planes do this its usually the unmanned ones
>>
>>19166455

reading the comments on the OP link has destroyed what little hope I had left for humanity.

fucking imbeciles who don't understand wind.
>>
>>19166455
Why's every video name dropping Mandela Effect in their title? What's the relation? Madness
>>
>>19166455
As a pilot, I will tell you OP, unless they are VTOL, no. If airflow over and under the wings stop, you enter a stall, then you plummet.
>>
>>19167087
Retardation and children
>>
>>19166455
ever seen a bird that appeared to "stand still in mid air", because the wind was so strong? I guess the same thing happened here...at least that would be the first conclusion coming to my mind.

But the wind would have to be pretty strong to hold back a plane I guess?! Anyone knows if this is possible?
>>
>>19167244
that high in the atmosphere? fuck yes

people have no idea what wind is if you think you've ever felt high winds well up there it's like all hurricane basically
>>
>>19167250
>>19167250
Sounds legit...i don't know enough about that matter to judge, but wind is a pretty brute force!

Case Closed, go look for another theory you can build your life around.

Parantatam
>>
>>19166455
>It shouldn't be a few minutes, it shouldn't be five minutes, and it certainly shouldn't be 13 minutes
>In all these complex calculations the one factor that seems off is time.

This is fucking retarded. I own a cirrrus and a piper cub and I've experienced headwind in my cub to the point that 3000 rpm got me ~70 KIAS and negative KIGS. This bitch has never been in the air and she certainly isn't a pilot because winds at altitude are much more consistant due to less interaction with ground obstacles. I had that happen on the San Diego sea board one morning where I couldn't move much farther past the shoreline due to headwinds, so I turned back and tried again 30 minutes later, same effect.

Also look at the cockpit video of the Cirrus instructor. It flashes over the dash for a few seconds and you can clearly see the airspeed indicator around 50kts at 3000 AGL which happens to be damn near the stall speed for a lot of Cirrus models. He's facing a pretty bad headwind, but it's nothing unheard of. He probably went up during a winds aloft warning, and he's clearly pushing the limits of the aircraft low speed capability in order to film a cool "frozen flight" video that this woman is taken completely out of context. I'll bet you if they played the rest of the video they clearly don't want you to see you would find his flaps down and him talking about how hard it is to keep the plane in that flight profile.

As for everything else it's a mixutre of headwind and optical illusion.
>>
>>19168876
Also forgot to mention that if she consideres vector summation to be a complex calculation she shouldn't be allowed to spread her opinion or her genes.
>>
>>19167087
Normies who's definition about the paranormal basically starts and ends at ghosts and what they hear other people talking about.
>>
It's a camera trick.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.