[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

City of Vatican

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

Do you believe in sacred cops working in Vatican City or for Vatican city? I don't refer to these cops you can see in the streets but in the shadows. Their job would be to research for paranormal events, demons and all that things. Not small but big deals. Trying to erradicate them. Damn, I actually believe there are people like that and I would join them gladly, even if that means travelling always to foreign countries and lot of training...
>>
File: cardinal.jpg (34KB, 425x374px) Image search: [Google]
cardinal.jpg
34KB, 425x374px
>>19166432
It's gotta be almost fact that there is some division devoted to looking for religious signs, symbols, demons, and more embedded in everyday life, whether in or outside the Vatican.
>>
>>19166432
They investigate bleeding virgin Mary statues and other religious things. I think they stopped doing exorcisms recently but who knows the real numbers.
>>
>>19166432
They're vampire hunters, and anything else they perceive as being "satanic"
>>
>>19166432
they're called the Order of Leopold,don't fuck with them,they're strong as fuck.
>>
>>19166432
There is more truth to section XIII of The Vatican than you think boy-o.
>>
File: 4301845-alexander's+bayonets.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4301845-alexander's+bayonets.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>19166547
The Order of Judas Iscariot.

The Exorcists.
>>
>>19166547
Oh believe me I know the full extent.
>>
>>19166538
>>19166547
Tell me more about them yay
>>
>>19166555
Nice trips
>>
>>19166614
Order of Leopold is a super strong,heavily organized order of hunters that operate under the Vatican. They're all priests all male. They're a secret society don't bother with google. Cardinals know about them but you'd have to speak to them about it in Latin. Bishops and Archbishops are the absolute lowest ranks that know about them,again,ask in Latin.They have lots of weapons,and have a alliance with Lucifer though my guess is its broken due to his recent actions though,and they have a Colt replica called a Leopoldite Colt. However they're enemies with the American government.
>>
>>19166718
This seems so Hellsing I know latin and bishop of my state is friendly af.
> inb4 OP so stupid
>>
>>19166729
Only certain bishops too. It depends if they know what you're talking about cool if not well,not them.
>>
>>19166718
Anderson: Speak up, you men of God. Tell us all who you are.
Iscariot soldiers: We are the soldiers of Iscariot! We are Judas Iscariot!
Anderson: Well then, Iscariots, I ask you: What do you hold in your right hand?
Iscariot soldiers: Daggers and poison!
Anderson: Well then, my soldiers of Iscariot, I ask you: What do you hold in your left hand?
Iscariot soldiers: Thirty pieces of silver and a straw rope!
Anderson: Now, show them who your are, my soldiers of Iscariot! We're apostles, and yet not apostles! We are believers, yet not believers! We are disciples, yet not disciples! We are heretics, yet not heretics! We are soldiers in the service of death, who bow our heads in reverence to our Lord, and whose prayers are found in the withered bodies of our enemies! With poison served at every supper, and daggers flashing in the moonlight! We are the apostles of Judas Iscariot, we are his holy folk of assassins, and upon the hour at which we are called, we cast our thirty pieces of silver into the sight of the holy, and hang ourselves with a rope of straw!
Iscariot soldiers: Thus, do we move to meet Hell's legions as a mighty army, and form our squared ranks against Hell's gates, and prepare to meet the seven million, four hundred and five thousand, nine hundred and twenty-six demons of iniquity!
>>
They exist, but they keep low profile.
They investigate only once the science gives up.
Joining them is not a matter of training, is a matter of faith, if you don't belive, if your hearth has even a tiny shadow of corruption, you aren't elegible for that task.
Unlikely 99,99% of paranolmal events those are real, don't bet your life like a poker fish.
>>
>>19166718
>Theyre a secret society

Um, there is a Wikipedia article on them.
>>
>>19166458
Each diocese literally has a single priest trained in excorcisms by catholic law.
What changed, is that people who come in church and claim they're possesed are sent to a shrink first, to see if there is a wordly explenation
>>
>>19166432
Read Malachi Martin.
>>
>>19166432

I don't, because of Vatican II. The evil is explicit, no need for secret cops. It's written in black & white.
>>
>>19169101

Yeah, but you have to read it in Latin.
>>
>>19169794
Do anybody have a link? I only get the Belgian order even in Latin
>>
>>19166432
see
>>19166443

the church would probably not want to reveal it because the risk of sounding like paranoid madmen but it is an ingrained part of their faith, I truly wonder what items they hide deep in their vaults.. even if these items are just regular items for most people, just imagine what the clergy thinks about these items.. jeez, the pressure..
>>
>>19169101
Wrong order of Leopold.
>>
>>19171876
no you have to speak to a Cardinal about it,you won't find it in google. Or a Bishop or archbishop at the least. No internet search in any tongue will get you this info.
>>
>>19172089
The Church aren't madmen,they're a force to be reckoned with. The mortal world is just incredibly ignorant.
>>
>>19172148
I am not saying they are madmen, I am saying that the public would probably think so if the church revealed all paranormal things they are doing behind the scenes
>>
File: shitter.jpg (36KB, 436x418px) Image search: [Google]
shitter.jpg
36KB, 436x418px
>>19166432
If this was true then Francis the Heretic would already be dead.
>>
>>19166432
Dunno about the Vatican, in fact, technically i know nothing.
But i know they exist.
They're all over the world.
>>
File: clip_image002.jpg (31KB, 540x533px) Image search: [Google]
clip_image002.jpg
31KB, 540x533px
>>19166432
They definitely aren't spiritual genius' at all
Not at all
No remote viewing
No dream visiting
Nothing at all
Nope
Nothing to see
They dont know you from inside or anything
Not at all
>>
>>19166432
That's a dream of mine OP
I would scrub their floors doge
>>
>>19166432
>Do you believe in sacred cops working in Vatican City or for Vatican city?

No, in fact they deny the supernatural more each passing day and are suppressing actual exorcists.
>>
>>19172544
>suppressing
or covering up
>>
>>19172544
Dubs for truth
>>
>>19166432
Formally, they do not exist from the time of Benedict XV, the pope who in 1922 dissolved the Sodalitium pianum, the last sign of the mighty counter-espionage of the Vatican.
In fact, in the following decades, the secret agents of the Holy Alliance - the unmistakable 'Entity' created in 1566 by the great Inquisitor Pio V to protect Christianity from schisms and dethrone opponents - have never stopped collecting information and building dossiers, In the shadow of the Dome of St. Peter and well protected in the detached posts of the Holy See. Very active in Latin America and on the Russian front with John Paul II, the secret services of the Church overwhelm, by structure and ramification, the official and secular face of the Vatican Gendarmerie, boasting an experience of plots and slides that is the most Ancient in the world. According to the Jewish Nazi hunter Simon Wiesenthal, they are even "better than the Mossad".

t. Italian
>>
>>19172176
>>19172176
I'm aware I'm saying the public is extremely ignorant. 99 percent of all hunters I know pretend to be atheists so its a common tactic used though.
>>
>>19166458
>>19169150
This is what I recall, too. They're not very secret, but they do have to bring a bit of skepticism to the investigation for the sake of the Church's reputation.
>>
>>19172769
I'd imagine anything to be better than mossad after their lovely act in America had been exposed as a "make money fast" scheme (in the making for a long time).
>>
>>19166619
His.entire post number is digits my nigga and so is yours
>>
>>19175599
crack kills
>>
The Christian faith has always suppressed the paranormal and natural magic of the earth.

They wont stop until its all gone.
>>
>>19176789

Because it's one of the devils arms.

You have to understand that the devil and his people are the majority of people on earth, and they don't want you to believe because they believe the true religion is the christian one, the hilarious part is that it isn't it's the gnostic religion.
>>
Wow, so much info for me (OP here btw). I... I maybe go to the cathedral of my city and after confess my sins and receive the pardon I will ask about... order of leopold?
>>
>>19176886

Waste of time
>>
>>19176841
> Christfag detected.
Stop burning our sacred groves, you hack fuck!
>>
>>19176841
I've been sensing a growing negativity amongst the many themes within modern christianity.

It openly preaches degeneracy, shaming self reliance, and most group prayer and healing seems foreign somehow, like at some point another diety or possibly Satan as you stated gained control of the major churches and is using them to preach a tainted corrupted faith to catfish people into giving them their souls.

Maybe christianity was always like this, but i just cant shake the feeling that the religion is sick. (Not advocating any other faiths, or non faiths here...these are just my thoughts.)
>>
>>19176922
>>19176927

I said the true religion was gnostic, not christian.

Christianity leads to hell.

Btw

>>19176922

This is a son of the devil, they believe christianity is true, so they attack it constantly.
>>
>>19176911
Then what?
>>
>>19177012

They won't be telling you.
>>
>>19169101
I bet you're fat as fuck.
>>
>>19172533
Nice. Triangle of double-think?
>>
>>19177043
I will offer them a story of my victorian home.
>>
>>19177250
Nah, just a confession of secret polytheistic doctrine.
>>
>>19169150
>tfw know so many people who claim to be christian or catholic but don't believe in satan/demons/angels etc

it makes no sense
>>
>>19179283
This. Or just the opposite. I think they dont want us to panic amd that is the reason they hide most of the events
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.