[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFOs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1497499684352.gif (851KB, 570x498px) Image search: [Google]
1497499684352.gif
851KB, 570x498px
I want to hear about all UFOs my fellow anons have either sighted or photographed. I've never seen one myself. Any interesting alien sightings and encounters would be appreciated.
>>
Saw one driving back to CA from Vegas, not too far from Area 51. Looked like a neon green airplane but moved in impossible pattern.
>>
>>19166428
I've driven from CA to vegas many times, passed Area 51, but no luck. Any details on the motion? Could a rough sketch be given?
>>
>>19166421
I have a weird memory when I was baby boy about 5 - 7, in playground, looked up and saw a UFO cigar shaped and cartwheeling though the air
>>
>>19166446
I've read on some CIA reading gallery articles that the cigar shaped UFOs are usually hostile. Did it do anything other than 'cartwheeling through the air' that seemed hostile?
>>
>>19166434
>Any details on the motion? Could a rough sketch be given?
Looked like a regular plane or maybe more like an air force fighter plane than a commercial jet, but like I said bright neon green like glowing color. At first I just thought "whoa look at that weird green airplane" but it did this weird backwards corkscrew turn thing and then zipped away super fast to a tiny little point like the star ship Enterprise in Star Trek.
>>
>>19166453
no it was black and just span silently. This was in England Lincolnshire, early 2000s. I have been looking into it and there has been plenty of similar ufo spottings but never cartwheeling.
>>
>>19166473
Interesting. No other sightings since then? I really don't want this thread to die this early.
>>
File: ufo.jpg (51KB, 634x518px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
51KB, 634x518px
>>19166546
no but strange thing is that cigar ufo's are said to be chrome when this was black. feels bad that this was probably what i saw
>>
>>19166421
Saw one of those black triangle things with the lights. Less than a mile away, massive, was totally silent, moved in a straight course along the freeway. Considering I lived like 2 miles from China Lake NAWS, it convinced me that at least some of this UFO stuff is probably government technology. Still unnerving though; that whole area is very strange.
>>
>>19168480
Yeah, I'm certain a lot of sightings near area 51 and other government sites are just testings of new technology.
>>
>>19168480
Yeah, the triangles move along highways for some reason.
Its fairly common to see them following at the same speed as traffic.
Mabey they are tailing a car or something?
>>
>>19168819
That's interesting that they follow the freeway in other cases. In this case, the usual military fighter jets and C-130's liked to fly in the exact same course, low and along the freeway for the stretch between the Coso Volcanic Range and Inyokern, so perhaps that is more evidence of it being a military craft. Not trying to debunk a fun thread or anything, just sharing my experience with the Triangle.
>>
https://youtu.be/SoHeaT-9co0
>>
I saw an object fly through the sky in Cancun. I thought it was a shooting star at first, but I found it strange how slowly it moved and how it had a kind of pulsing strobe light appearance (too far away to make out any other details). After maybe 5 seconds of watching the shooting star made an instant 90 degree turn and disappeared. It still fucks with me, it basically made me forget the entire trip other than that one moment. There was also a tourist family watching the same star next to me, we didn't say anything to each other but they looked as shaken up as I did.
>>
>>19166421
A couple years ago my friend got booted from a party I was at because it was full. She was drunk af crying outside so I went out to talk to her. We walked around the block, then she pointed up and was like, "wtf is that." So I looked and there was around 5 lights exactly like stars bouncing erratically in every direction. We both were confused as fuck and then they started dropping down in altitude. Shit was right above us. By the time they reached cloud level I started sprinting back to the house to tell everyone. When I reached the door I glanced back up and it was gone. I had like two beers at that point so I know we definitely both saw something. Only ufo experience I've had but my dad has a shitton.
>>
File: belgium2.jpg (8KB, 220x170px) Image search: [Google]
belgium2.jpg
8KB, 220x170px
>>19166421
I've posted this story already 2-3 times in /x/ before.
> Be me in ~2009, living in big city in a shitty third-world country.
> Walking back home from work around 11PM along one of the main streets.
> Start looking at the street lights around the tent market along the road.
> Notice that some lights kind of look different and weird.
> I walk some more meters when I suddenly notice the shape in the sky hovering right in front of me.
> A massive black triangle probably 100m in size hovering at the level of city lights about 30m above the closed tent market in front of me.
> Three weird lights appearing at the sides of it. Different from the street lights -- bigger, different color tone.
> I stare at this thing, walking along the street to have a better feel of its size and shape.
> It is still. The sky is starless and very dark. Bright street lights make it harder to asses the size and the shape. I have to turn my head to see the entire thing.
> The experience was way out of this world, so I did not even think about using a shitty camera in my shitty phone.
> After a couple of minutes, the thing starts silently gliding towards the city center and I lose it out of sight.
> Walk back home. Tell my story to the roommate. He is not able to sleep that night.
> Couple of days or weeks later the reality of what has happened starts kicking in. I am freaking out until this day.

> Fast forward couple of years.
> I come across the documentary about Belgian UFOs.
> This thing looked very much like that, except no central light.
> Now I know I am not crazy.
>>
Orange sphere that turned in a LARGE V.
>I don't want to say anymore because I get the green aliens in my room all the time.
>They look like mini hulks or bi pedal dinos.
>there are more than one type
>many many types
>>
>>19170213
or 7 shape.
>>
>>19170213
that schizophrenia. relax
>>
>>19170202
Since you've already seen the documentary, could you do a quick tldw? I'd watch it, but Im busy with family these next 2 weeks.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.