[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antarctica

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
Yo /x/

https://youtu.be/237F1_aLXZ8

I just watched this video and it got me digging around on Antarctica for a bit. Lots of dead ends on the internet these days. Stuff like this makes you realize how futile the quest for truth truly is.

Anyways it reminded me of a creepypasta i read about a colony of scientists panicing over the radio, disappearing for a few weeks, then coming back on the radio calmly asking to go home because they were tired.

Anyone have the title/link/image of that one? Me love you long time.

Tl;dr, antarctica thread
>>
File: project 633.jpg (285KB, 1000x680px) Image search: [Google]
project 633.jpg
285KB, 1000x680px
You won't find the truth on the internet, the only way to know is get a big pile of money and actually go there.
And don't let anyone stop you.
>>
>>19166413
Protip: Antarctica is only used by scientist because you can easily measure the change in CO2 amounts in the atmosphere by looking at the ice.
>>
It's half the size they say it is
>>
>>19166413
I have this early idea that there is an ancient civilization buried under it... more than something learnt, it always felt right. Probably Atlantis. Most theories say otherwise though. But I want to believe. It's like it calls to me. I really wanna go there one day. I feel like I need to always consider the possibility that there's nothing but ice there though, until proven otherwise.
>>
antarctica is held on to so dearly because if anyone fucks with it we are literally done for.
>>
Why is it so hard for people to belive the facts?

Antarctica is fake. It's basically lied about so no-one goes there. The south pole is an entrance to the outer world, the real world. We actually live on the inside and the real surface land is outside.

Flat earth theory is just bait. But I know the facts
>>
>>19168155
>>
File: new_vostok.jpg (2MB, 1500x2137px) Image search: [Google]
new_vostok.jpg
2MB, 1500x2137px
>Lake Vostok is a prehistoric Antarctic water lake, which has been sealed for millions of years. It may harbor a unique ecosystem based on chemicals in rocks instead of sunlight, living in isolation for hundreds of thousands of years.

So what if dangerous prehistoric viruses or microbes are discovered and become exposed? Finding a virus still capable of infecting its host after such a long time is pretty astounding, but just how long could viruses remain viable in the permafrost is anyone's guess under current scientific knowledge.

It's the freezing-thawing process that possesses the problem, because as the ice forms then melts there's a physical damaging effect. If the virus/microbes do survive this, then they would need to find a host to infect pretty fast. We would have to hope that the scientists do not make it back to civilization if they become contaminated.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.