[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spiritual Satanism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170618_105718.jpg (157KB, 672x668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170618_105718.jpg
157KB, 672x668px
What are your thoughts on spiritual Satanism
>>
worship whoever you want
>>
>>19166400
just don't fuck up the world for the rest of us, if at all possible
>>
>>19166380
Image isn't spiritual Satanism,
image is LaVeyianism, which I personally like way more
>>
Tbh LaVey satatnism is a good starting point if you're coming from a deeply Christian world, but 99.9% of its dogma hinges on Christian hypocrisy and if your entire religion is based on spite and irony, it's kinda shallow for me

That and to be a Satanist you have to blindly assume that Christianity is right, which doesn't really get you anywhere.

Upon that the whole book shits on "white light magicians" but it doesn't make sense to me why it would do that if it 1.) Wants you to think for yourself, and 2.) Has literally nothing by way of ritual save for like three at the back of the book and leads you to no other reading save for the Bible.
"White light magicians" would know a shit ton more than you. Closing your followers into one mediocre feedback loop like that stifles any growth, and works in the same way that the church it was made a parody of.

But I like how centralized it is, and how much it can get done, so if it comes down to it I would probably go to a church of Satan even if I do have some issues about the meat of it.
>>
It's gay shit desu
>>
It's extremely gay
>>
>thousands of religions in the world
>pic one that is based on the bad guy of the most popular one
>He is called the 'Great deceiver'
>nah, the largest religion is wrong and he's not ACTUALLY a liar

its pretty dumb desu. Do something else
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-ObB_S_qZo
>>
>>19166380

Gtfo JoS edgelord. There's no such as "spiritual satanism". It's reverse christianity.
If you want to submit to a deity why not the christian guy ? Obviously he's the fucking winner in the fairy tale, and if you want to be a real Promethean, you get yourself in check, keep yourself the fuck away from dogma and stop asking what others think of you edgy non-religion for some approval.
And that's all there is.

"""Satanism""" is edgy contrarianism and it's gay as fuck as are all edgy cults and movements that need you to submit to rules and dogmatism.
>>
>>19167745
Fuck JoS, but...
>cults and movements that need you to submit to rules and dogmatism.

As long as you've never belonged to a political party, supported a candidate, subscribed to a religion, or ever had a set of consistent beliefs as to how things are,should be, and why, I guess you don't fall into that category. but really, anyone with a consistent worldview subscribes to some kind of rules and dogma.
>>
>>19167767

But there is a huge difference between "you don't kill people, because it's not what society as a whole deems good and it's not how you were raised" and "DON'T KILL PEOPLE BECAUSE THIS TEXT/GUY/GRANDMASTER/etc. SAYS"- If you know what I mean.
And in which way those are intertwined is a whole different story.

But on the other hand, you can evade rules and laws if you really wanted to. You just needed to know how and act smart.
Also I'm not saying that rules and laws are bad per say- Structure is something humans need, it's nearly a biological necessity - even when talking about spiritual purpose.
But rules you're obliged to submit to - OR ELSE - in the scaffold of (a) cult(s) or (a) religion(s) are most often inherently bad.

Being Promethean does not mean to go fuckall and fuck yourself through space and time with no remorse. It means to recognize light where it ought to be and light a candle. Which you are inherently unable to do if you blindly submit to dogma. And that's already it.
>>
>>19167805
You sound obsessed with being 'Promethean" did you just finish reading R.A. Wilson or something?
>>
>>19167817
Not your personal army. Sorry to hear that if it's true, but then if it is you should be calling the Federales yourself instead of asking a bunch of random Sri Lankan wicker weaving enthusiasts.
>>
>>19167814

No I didn't. Though I did read Prometheus rising some time ago. But it's nothing related to that directly.
It's just the way I call it. It's no code, no description, for a particular religion/cult or activity. It's not supposed to be something "mysterious" either. Call it freethinking if you will. The ability to make yourself free to consider any distinguishable angle on things while maintaining a sense of reasonability.

After all it's just a fancy word i use, because I admire the archetype of Prometheus. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>19166380
Satan makes a better friend than a god.
Gives great gifts. Dont worship him
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 241x209px
Played a bit of Doom II: Hell on Earth.

Can't say it's a bad game.

Killing demons is the main objective of it. It's not considered a good thing, nor it is considered a bad thing, but it's considered a thing.

Doom II: Hell on Earth, more like Doom II: Doomguy butchers demon people.
>>
File: IMG_7354.png (220KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7354.png
220KB, 373x327px
>>
>>19166380
Edgy and gay. Why do you need Satan to be spiritual. There are thousand of other deities you could be spiritual with
>>
>>19166380
If god would give me super powers to kill demons I would.
Fucking evil incarnate, they only hate and lie
>>
You're looking for lucifarianism
>>
>>19167037 #
Then you missing the point of LaVeyanism.
The parody it to help you realize without any doubt both are fake. So you loose all deep rooted fear of God or Satan.

Then you go deeper into magik and CREATE YOUR OWN RELIGION.

Reveal upon me the mystery of your creation, II

Yankee Rose
>>
File: you asked for this anon.png (571KB, 800x660px) Image search: [Google]
you asked for this anon.png
571KB, 800x660px
>>19168132
Demons did literally everything wrong
they even went out of their way to kill doomguy's pet bunny rabbit out of spite for killing their leader.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.