[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandela Effect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 21

Revelation 21:1
>Then I saw "a new heaven and a new earth,"

The world didn't end in 2012.. God migrated us to another and ALMOST identical solar system without causing any kind of disaster and some remarkable things changed on the way that some people are only realizing in 2016/2017..
Things like:

>The Berenstein Bears
>The Looney Tunes
>Pepperidge Farms
>''Mirror mirror on the wall''
>''We are the champions.. of the world''
>''Hello Clarice''

Somehow, all the things above-cited were erased from the universe, but the human mind persists to remember them.

I need some information about this.. Is parallel universe a real thing, or the human mind is trippy?
>>
Wtf is with all the Mandela effect posting tonight
Some people, me included also remember Bernstein too it's strange
>>
OP here

Sorry I meant ''The Looney Toons''
>>
>>19166323
I remember that too strangely
>>
>>19166304
I know about the first two supposedly different things you mentioned but can you explain the last four?
>>
People only thought it was Bernstein because they thought they were Jew bears. I didn't know about Jews when I was a kid so I always remembered it as berenstain and thought it was funny because they were like shitstains
>>
>>19166349

In our current timeline:

>Pepperidge Farm doesn't have an ''S''
>The evil queen from Snow White never said ''Mirror mirror on the wall''
>''We are the champions'' by Queen doesn't end like most of people think it ends
>Hannibal Lecter never said ''Hello Clarice'' in the movie Silence of the Lambs
>>
What's going on with We Are The Champions?
>>
>>19166420
Well they remember more the ending live version of WAtC, where Freddie always added the "of the world..." at the end.
Somehow they mixed that with how they remember how it sounds in the studio version.
>>
>>19166420
Pepperidge Farm never had an S

t.bought a lot of their stuff

Even that stupid meme is easy to remember
>>
>>19166420
grasping at straws
>>
>>19166679
>>
>God in his infinite power and wisdom creates an entirely new world/timeline and transports the entire human race to it
>keeps almost everything the same, but fumbles and slightly alters various aspects of pop culture

ok buddy
>>
>>
>>19166792
you dont think god wants us to understand we are evolving as a species and a people?

People with psychic powers will become much more prevalent from this point on in time. 2020-2021 will be a huge surge in people who can control their powers.
This leftover memories are hints to help point us in the right direction to figuring this all out. These footprints help show us that we are indeed traveling through dimensions, as all universes reach singularity and idealism.
>>
>>19166304
I was told by a politician nothing in life is coincidental. The United States is a country that doesnt really exist. It lost what they call Catholic credit. The 4 largest faiths in the world are technically credit systems. They are allowed to trade with eachother under specific regulations and regional laws. The US does not have credit. They came out of Pro-testing rebellion. they attest in protest. Willing. Meaning if the sky is blue and they call it red they protest its red because its their right to protest to. So they turn it red if they have to. So all religions are based on history of war and mans desecration and hidden origins and previous cultures, customs. Their main industry is mining. Part of the us and canadas map is wrong. Every once in a while they go crazy in protest and use technology that their neighbors know about they just ignore it. But its their pride and folly. Basically every generation or so they allow time gaps. Or quarantined time traveling. Because they love themselves too much. Meaning they choose a date like 1984 and time travel from there they go crazy and allow licentiousness, people come and birth children, the whole dream package. Disturb everyone. Do it big. However they need something to keep track of the moments leading and this system is measured by intertwining energy fields. They say woosah and go to 1984 again. Its like a spiritual joy ride.
>>
>>19166804
How do I help my creation understand that they are drastically evolving and changing and that they are traveling inter-dimensionaly? wait... got it. Barenstein to barenstain. It's subtle, but not too subtle. They'll catch on.

It is a hard pill to swallow
>>
>>19166811
In their protest rebellion another neighbor caught them and they never forgave nor forget they got saved. It came with a curse. This curse is called the red curse. Past curse was the black curse. One said to the other ill make you see black and then youll realize, black was your day. The history is that they invaded eastward into europe from americas and the asians in turn invaded them through the cold.
>>
>>19166420
Yeah she goes
"Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?"
What do you think she said?

Also he's always said "Hello, Clarice" me and my brother would always repeat it in a scary voice with a scary face when we were younger
>>
>>19166822
autism the post
>>
>>19167076
She says "Magic Mirror on the wall"
>>
The Mandela Effect is pretty much just a mixture of misinformation effect, confirmation bias, misattribution of memory and simply, misconception.

>example: Mirror Mirror on the wall
Both versions "mirror mirror on the wall" as well as "magic mirror on the wall do exist.
The original one being "mirror mirror", coming from the Brothers' Grimm story ("Spieglein, Spieglein an der Wand" in the original), while "magic mirror" comes from Disney's Animation Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs from 1937.

Even if this example is only debunking one of the aforementioned things, please refrain from using this misinformation in the future.
>>
File: IMG_20170613_214307_210.jpg (44KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170613_214307_210.jpg
44KB, 320x320px
>>19167108
But i remember her saying "mirror mirror on the wall"
>>
>>19167145
>remember

Nice subjective opinion, now where's the proof to back it up with?
>>
>>19167158
piss off shitbird i remember it too
>>
>>19167145
>>19167172
So, let's get this straight. Confronted with a choice between your flawed and fallible memories, and actual documented reality, you choose your memories?
This is why I love /x/, you goofy motherfuckers make me laugh every time.
>>
the apocalypse does not mean 'end of the world'... it means 'reveal'... it's revelatory. 2012 was supposed to be the age when all secrets are revealed... and for some... this has happend.
>>
>>19166822
Not by far, given you took your daily dose of red for a while.

Of course God wants us to see steins as stains. Stains on the universal cloth that unfortunately weren't fully washed away by the flood of bleach.

;)
>>
>>19166621
For me, that one is the ultimate proof that these mandela effect people are a bunch of loonies.

The song ends without the "... of the world" lyric, and always has. That part only occurs in the chorus.
>>
Mandela Effect is by far the worst joke of occulture.
>>
File: latest.png (65KB, 1254x1254px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
65KB, 1254x1254px
This is what did it for me
>>
>>19167188
you are a human cancer. which, incidentally, is what YOU now have for observing this pattern. Enjoy.
>>
>>19166304
It's just people not thinking too much about a random piece of information, then remembering it wrong when it's brought up again.
Like the pic you posted; I could see someone thinking this if he's not very knowledgeable on geography and he remebered some details wrong as well as didn't realise he was looking at a map in a different projection.
>>
>>19166621
It ends in an unfinished cadence which sounds weird to modern ears so people add in the "of the world" to fix it in their heads.
>>
Mandela effect is the stupidest fucking shit ever, fuck you op
>>
>>19166304
Where did Haiti go?
>>
ME is bugfixes and patches in the simulated universe.

No need to worry, getting deleted is painless.
>>
mirror mirror on the wall is the version found on a lot of kids books, hence the confusion.

i want to immolate myself everytime i see mandela threads please stop
>>
>>19166304
The one and only example of the Mandela effect that I have personally experienced is this: I was sixteen when COD: Black ops came out, and I played it a lot. The basic gist of the campaign is that you have been brainwashed to think you are seeing this Russian dude and that he is your friend. It is revealed later in the game that the dude isn't real, and then you play the final mission of the game where you fight your way onto a carrier in Cuba to kill a Russian dude that actually exists and stop him from initiating a terrorist attack. You fight your way through the ship, kill the Russian and barely escape before the ship sinks. You resurface and are pulled onto the boat by tricky Vic, the man you just learned 15 minutes ago isn't real. He tells you you succeed and the credits roll. That's how I thought the game ended for years before I pulled out my 360 to replay the game. Turns out it's not the Russian dude that you thought was dead that pulls you onto the boat, it's another in game character named Weaver, which makes more logical sense but that is the complete opposite to how I remember it. The ending to the game which I had pondered over and discussed with my friends for YEARS, never fucking happened.
>>
File: 1489279530383.jpg (23KB, 396x364px) Image search: [Google]
1489279530383.jpg
23KB, 396x364px
Your thoughts are so full of bullshit you made a cancerous lump in your back without noticing it.
I hope your ancestors haunt you until your death for wasting time on dumbass theories like this one, fag.
>>
>>19166304
>My memory's bad, nuh uh that can't be true I must have crossed dimesnions
>>
File: wonder-woman.jpg (156KB, 800x1112px) Image search: [Google]
wonder-woman.jpg
156KB, 800x1112px
>>19166304
This used to be Linda Carter; she is Lynda now.

The Rio Grande river goes north south now too. C3PO has black palms now too.
It is not a parallel universe it is the same universe and it is collapsing upon itself as it loses stability we see the mandalas as the fabric of creation wears thin.
Have a nice day anyway =-)
>>
>>19166304
>erased from the universe
No, the dominant timeline was just replaced. It's like weather, but instead of seasons, realities shift. Everything is in flux and everything is flux.
>>
>>19166304
Arctic SKA the north pole was the 8th continent before, is what i remember
>>
>>19168307
>Lynda Carter (born Linda Jean Córdova Carter; July 24, 1951)
I'm not an American so I can't say she's someone I would hear about often but it seems you're not actually wrong at all.
>The Rio Grande river goes north south now too.
False knowledge of geography
>C3PO has black palms now too.
Random bit of trivia that can easily escape one's memory.

>>19168481
>Arctic SKA
Nice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=304phQdJHsE

Jokes aside, this sounds normal. As it has already been mentioned, people mess up geographical information sometimes. I thought it was a continent as a kid too, before I read it's just ice.
>>
>>19166796
>Looney Tunes
>Not Looney Toons
Wait, what?
>>
because Toons, doesn't make sense when you remember that Loony Tunes was a contemporary of Silly Symphonies, and Merry Melodies
>>
File: Tinytoons[1].jpg (89KB, 468x459px) Image search: [Google]
Tinytoons[1].jpg
89KB, 468x459px
It was always looney tunes. As a kid i remember saying "it should be toons, not tunes because that makes more sense" only because I was watching tiny toon around the same time
>>
We got some agents on the thread... notice how many are anti-mandela all of a sudden
>>
>>19167076
He never said hello Clarice tho sempai, go rewatch and see
>>
>>19170090
It's not anti-mandela when you understand that it is simply the result of false memories, cognitive bias, and imagination.

Like the Mandela effect is pretty cool because it shows the faults in our memory processing and comprehension of reality, but it is absolutely not supernatural/interdimensional/CERN related.
>>
>>19167105
Shrek.png
>>
I think the mandela effect is real ,

Our profile was loaded in clons , but there are ``details`` called as you like , bug , glitch , that we remember things that never happend , but in our minds it happens witch make it real ,

If you forgot a memory and the other person forgot it as well , that moment never existed.

L A I N
>>
>>19166627

I'm pretty sure that this one comes from all the damn "oldies CDs" they used to plug on TV back in the nineties; where they would play bits and pieces of sample tracks, but they always showed the live performances in the commercials. We were so busy watching TV that the idea of "in the world" got hammered into our subconscious.
>>
>>19166304
Freddie does say "...of the world" at the end of some versions
>>
I once had a bear in bed, and the next day it was gone, completely gone, never found anyrhing of it again. My parents swore they didnt stole it or something. My brothers dont do such things since i am the youngest. Is this an example of your subject?
>>
>>19171263
>I am the youngest
You're not. The bear you used to had actually killed and ate your younger brother, the event was so traumatic your parents send you to therapy where they convinced you that you never had a lil brother. So everything you remember is the bear suddenly gone. It's not a mandela effect case, it's a repressed memory one.
>>
Hmm, this is strange, I remember it being called the Mandala effect.
>>
>>19167317
Yes and no. On the album it is without the "of the world" part. But Mercury ended the song with "of the world" live, hence the confusion I guess.
>>
File: vortexpeaceprayer.png (232KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
vortexpeaceprayer.png
232KB, 1366x768px
https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1951240_geo-pol-material-.html
>>
>>19166796
Yeah that Cern logo is so unfortunate

They put a fucking 666 in an institution that can create quantum anomalies and black holes to God knows where.

Mandela effect is bullshit though
>>
>>19166304
>tfw this is the New Paradise Earth promised by God
>tfw SJWs are "the meek inheriting the Earth"
>tfw this is what God and Jesus meant by a perfect realm with no suffering

Dude, those two were fucking LIARS. What a scam.
>>
>>19168122
Ask Pat Robertson. They made a deal with the devil.
>>
>>19172696
See >>19172687
>>
>>19166304
>>19166304
Yeah right? I remeber totally that cuba never existed.
>>

What?
>>
I remember:

>4 in JFKs car
>3 buildings going down on 9/11
>Reba McIntyre
>Hannibal Lecter saying 'Hello, Clarice'
>Kidneys being lower
>What the fuck is a hyoid bone??

I could go on for days with this
>>
>>19174899

Congrats you have poor memory.

There was an attack on a third building but it never went down. Can you honestly picture debris of the third building in your head?
>>
>>19166304
so god can pull a perfect switcheroo on everyone, but he can't fucking spell froot loops?
>>
>>19174928
too bad you missed it. now, 4 buildings were completely destroyed and even more severely damaged. anything to say about the other ones, shill?
>>
>>19166304
Why the fuck would god need to go through all that trouble when he could just prevent whatever catastrophe as needed? Why would the human brain have any capacity or way to remember if such a thing could even happen? You stupid fucking retard have you even thought about this for five seconds? You wont even answer this post you worthless cunt
>>
>>19166323
Holy shit there is no way its fucking Looney Tunes
that is so wrong. I watched these shows for years.
I knew the BerenSTAIN Bears thing and that had me mindfucked for a long time, but i managed to explain it away...
Goosebumps all over my body right now, anon.
>>
>>19175191
Yep, "Merry Melodies". It's always been that way, you we're just an unobservant kid who liked car"toons"
>>
I remember Benedict Cumberbach being Shere Kahn in the Jungle Book with Bill Murray, but it was Idris Elba. Cumberbach is in the new Jungle Book coming out though, but still I didn't even know that until I was corrected about it.
>>
I remember a universe were people weren't stupid and believed that their bad memories were the so called Mandela effect/shifts i the universes..
oh wait, no I don't people always been idiots.. it's just gotten worse these last few years..
>>
>>19166304
>God moved me to a new universe where my entire life is exactly the same, the only difference is the spelling of a book I read as a child!
Do you idiots even listen to yourselves?
>>
>>19175191
It's easy to explain.

The show was named to go along with merrie melodies, and silly symphonies.

It's also a play on words.

You don't remember the "tunes" part, because while the show as initially made to showcase warner bros owned musical scores, as a kid you don't really care about that, and it's all about the characters.
Characters who are cartoons, therefore "toons". So it's easy for your mind to just assume later on in life that it was looney toons, because the part you remember is these whacky cartoon characters.
>>
File: 1497538008312.jpg (242KB, 775x845px) Image search: [Google]
1497538008312.jpg
242KB, 775x845px
>>19166804
>People with psychic powers will become much more prevalent from this point on in time. 2020-2021
I can no shit read minds,see into the future,telekinesis of small objects[rusty], and have levitated before. Are you telling me that these powers will get stronger?
>>
File: oh hai.gif (45KB, 875x700px) Image search: [Google]
oh hai.gif
45KB, 875x700px
>>19176576
O rly?
>>
File: 1495294791214.jpg (37KB, 775x775px) Image search: [Google]
1495294791214.jpg
37KB, 775x775px
>>19176578
Yes... if my powers keep progressing the way they are. I think I will show the world.
>>
File: 1496832348996.jpg (80KB, 1512x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1496832348996.jpg
80KB, 1512x1072px
>>19176586
Then do it anon
>>
File: 1496357608449.jpg (39KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496357608449.jpg
39KB, 640x640px
>>19176600
I will. 5 and a half to 6 years will be enough time for me to gain enough insight.
>>
>>19166804
Okay so for one how do you know the surge of people getting stronger in 2020-2021? Also so you're saying people who were born before who have had these experiences or women giving birth to babies in the 2020 to 2021 gap will gain stronger powers? Reason why I'm asking is I used to have this thing where I would switch bodies and see what the other person was seeing used to freak out my class mates. Here's a story.
>Be me in like Grade 5 leaving portable to go piss.
> Basically school would have outdoor classes in little addons that would be classrooms but they were never insulated well.
>See classmate Kyle coming back
>Ask him where he was off too
>Fucking switched shit with him
>I was seeing through his eyes and I could see myself
>Holyshitamxmen.avi
> Ask to this day gets upset about it
>Did I mind rape someone? Xd
>>
File: sweating_man.jpg (17KB, 265x260px) Image search: [Google]
sweating_man.jpg
17KB, 265x260px
>>19166304
usually, i don't insult people but you are a fucking retard.
>>
>>19166304
Thats a different map projection you fucking retard. And also the ''le old world map'' doesen't include any of the fucking carribean isles.
>>
>>19166304
>the empire never ended
>>
>>19176878
A vivid imagination is not a super power
>>
>>19166304
Don't forget the classic "Luke, I am your father." definitely proof of parallel universes and not that human memory is inherently flawed.
>>
>>19170106

Yes he did. I have the original on VHS and I just watched that part just now.
>>
File: rkjrrjrophjee00.gif (938KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
rkjrrjrophjee00.gif
938KB, 500x269px
am I the only one who remember this girl´s name was
Phoebe Coates?.
>>
>>19177302
STFU
>>
new to x can someone redpill me on all this stuff?
>>
>>19178403
Mystery explanation: there has been some kind of split in our dimension or a move to a different dimension and it can only be seen through different spelling of various shows or products and geographical details
Common sense explanation: people remember things wrong
>>
>>19166304
>what is cartography
Fuck off.
>>
>>19166304
Mandela Effect is bullshit. It has always been Looney Tunes. You just remember it as Looney Toons because you instantly associate the word 'toon' with it because of 'cartoons'.
>>
>>19167188
"Fuck off normie" for 300, Alex.
>>
>>19166304
My theory is that what is known as the rapture already happened around 2011. We are now living in a shadow reality the normalfags and the insane but functioning people you encounter aren't real but are clones without a soul (since the actual individual soul got raptured)
>>
>>19166304

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVX-PrBRtTY
>>
>>19178403
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5NVS6z8S_U

they're fucking using magnets 100s of times stronger than earth's gravity
bound to tear something up with that, just so happened that it was another dimension

out of all the ridiculous bullshit conspiracies out there, souly made for entertainment and disinfo, the mandela effect is as real as snow is white
>>
>>19180020
>>
>>19166304
The world map never looked like that. It looks like someone looked at a map without ever really thinking about it/glanced at it.
>>
>>19180382
fugg Luke, C3PO. mirror mirror, if you build it they will, box of chocolates come what the fuck is happening lmao these new ones you can tell are shittier
>>
>>19166304
That recollection of the "old world map" is still far from accurate. China was 3x the size of the US, Australia was more east, Arctica/ The Arctic was at the north pole, globe was considerably larger, etc.
>>
>>19167594
How pikamon used to have black on their tails?
>>
>>19166304
>old map shows the inexistence of Yucatan
>forgetting all that Mayan shilling
>>
>>19170106
If I remember he does say it in Hannibal. When Clarice calls the cell phone of the Italian police officer Lecter murders and Lecter answers instead. I believe the exact line was, "Well hello, Clarice."
>>
So if our universe is just one among billion parrallel universes that are colliding and being created anew, does that mean we're starting to notice this simulations fault or are our minds evolving towards a 4 dimensional shift?
>>
>>19166323
They just renamed the show at some point. Old fag here, so I remember when this happened.
People's memories are bad and flawed.
No maps have changed either. People just can't into cartography.
Sorry for the truth bombs.
>>
>>19181298
>hey just renamed the show at some point. Old fag here, so I remember when this happened.
Why are you lying?

They never renamed the show. It was, and always has been, looney tunes.

You're probably thinking of tiny toon adventures.
>>
>>19174899
>4 in JFK's car
I remember this one too - Driver, Sec.Service in front passenger, Jackie and John in the back.
>3 buildings down on 9/11
Two went down, third was severely damaged but didn't fall.
>Reba McIntyre
This is the correct spelling, the fuck
>Hello Clarice
This is also correct - Comes from the scene where he answers the cops' phone.
>Kidneys being lower
Right?? I was super in to boxing as a kid, and kidney shots were always essentially just above and behind your hip bones.
>Hyoid Bone
Nah, this one's been around for a while.
>>
>>19166420
>We are the champions'' by Queen doesn't end like most of people think it ends

It's never ended like that however the line repeats as such earlier but then ends with only half the line, kind of irritating honestly but oh well
>>
>>19169636
Well it started with Merry Melodies
>>
Why is it that EVERY example of the Mandela Effect has extremely simple explanations? It's always just a list of things that twentysomethings tend to misremember. Your memory is not a camera.
>>
>>19181140
My best friend married a girl named Clarice. We were all horror fans and most of the time when I would see her, I would mimic the line with the voice from the movie. It has been a running joke since the mid nineties for me.
>>
>>19181140
Point of last post was, it was part of Silence. It was how he greeted Clarice when she came to visit him in the jail.
>>
>>19182164
Its funny how these people think they shifted universes, but every single thing about their life is exactly the same.
Friends, family, house, school, job, all the same.
But oh look! some insignificant detail about a book from your childhood is different! must be shifting realities.

People who think like this are never going to accept the simple explanation that their memory isn't infallible.
>>
>>19182356
People would rather believe that they are from an alternate reality than that they remember something from their childhood wrong.
>>
>Mirror, mirror on the wall.

In german it's "Spieglein, Spieglein an der Wand"

"Magic mirror" would just be wrong.

WTF.
>>
>>19166304
>The Berenstein Bears
never heared of this in the first place, they are books for children or something?
>The Looney Tunes
Its propably because th words "looney tunes" in the logo are much bigger than the word "show.
>Pepperidge Farms
never knew this existed
>''Mirror mirror on the wall''
I was a little kid while watching this and I wasn't speaking english then
How could anyone remember it differently whenever i repeat this song in my head it allways goes this way
>''Hello Clarice''
Maybe that's because I dont remember him say anything but i never even thought of that line.
You forgot about "no luke... I am your father" which i still don't know why so many people get wrong.
>>
>>19183556
just relised that it is about "toons" again I was little and in my language it is impossible to mistaken the word tunes with 'toons"
>>
File: 1111222.jpg (71KB, 583x485px) Image search: [Google]
1111222.jpg
71KB, 583x485px
>>19166304
>>The Looney Tunes

just people being young and confusing between these two shows. You're not insane.
>>
Holy shit. Guys I found another one. When I was younger, in Star Wars, there is a scene where Han Solo shoots alien guy first. But now when I watch the alien guy shoots first! I swear Han shot first years ago!!!! Wtf?????
>>
>>19180382
snow isn't white though
>>
File: 1494407693445.jpg (77KB, 453x695px) Image search: [Google]
1494407693445.jpg
77KB, 453x695px
>>19185365
>>
>>19185388
then wtf is it?
it sure as hell isn't black
>>
File: MR-6922-110411-21.jpg (171KB, 728x1167px) Image search: [Google]
MR-6922-110411-21.jpg
171KB, 728x1167px
>>19166304
>Revelation 21:1
>>Then I saw "a new heaven and a new earth,"

Heaven = sky
new sky = new change position of zodiac constellations in 2000 years

all of it is change from age of pisces to age of aquarius

1000 years passed zatan will come out

it's time of the second fish of Pisces
the fish of materialism
>>
>>19181325
>>19181325
i remember that in the spanish version of space jam, michael jordan when knowing their title for the first time he says something along "dibujos alocados"(looney toons) but he certainly didnt say "tonadas/musica loca"(looney tunes).
i have studied english since elementary school and i pretty sure i would never confuse the word toons with fucking tunes
>>
>>19166304
Not erased from the universe. Only from the internet
>>
>>19186047
>>19186053

this, i think they are just changing things from history for some fucking reason, seems more possible than changing dimensions.
>>
nelson mandela was released from prison and initiated on sight into the fr33masons. looks like they hooked him up with a fake death and gaslit the public, i used to think it was spookier but these days i dont really care either way
>>
>>19166304
i love the lack of self-awareness this board has
>>
>>19186083
Nice arbitrary statement there faggot. I bet you "win" all the internet arguments. What an absolute faggot lol
>>
>>19186061
This are private IPs, they can do as they will.
>>
File: b_206804.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
b_206804.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>19166304
Its artifact bleed over from inproper containment of quantum computing. They chart the weather for 6 years , a favorite toy you had as a kid never existed. The map out fabric trends for fashion for the next decade , a continent moves. Its improper shielding or containment of the quarks and such. Whats scary is they are going to use the process to run ai, and it will work.
>>
>>19186395
Quantum computing is the ultimate fudging.
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.