[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zodiac movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Birthday of the Zodiac killer is Dec. 18.
The Zodiac killer is Arthur Leigh Allen.
A. Leigh Allen.
Alien.
Two witnesses' last names are Penny and Marshall.
Penny Marshall directed Big.
Big was co-written by Anne Spielberg, sister of Steven Spielberg.
Steven Spielberg's birthday is Dec. 18.
Character who figured out killer in Zodiac is Robert Graysmith.
Steven Spielberg directed Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind.
Actor who played main character is Richard Dreyfuss.
Robert Graysmith/Richard Dreyfuss.
Pic is found when image searching "Heavy Breathing Zodiac Movie"
Heavy Breathing is what Zodiac Killer does when making calls in the movie to Robert Greysmith.
Heavy Breathing is band that played at Comet Ping Pong with singer Majestic Ape.
>>
and quote by police detective when presented with the unofficial evidence near end of movie: "Just cause you can't prove it, doesn't mean it's not true"
>>
Interesting at first but you seemed to have strayed at some point. I think Penny Marshall is more central to this than who co-wrote "Big". I mean that by the point you find Penny Marshall, the next clue can be in any of his movies or in the movie "Big" itself, rather than the next clue being who co-wrote the movie.

The similar birthdate is just a general numerology thing that is everywhere relating to masonic (they love the number 9; 18 is 1+8 = 9; like 666 is 18 = 1+8 = 9)
>>
Aight bro check this out :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awakenings

Directed by Penny Marshall.
Screenplay by Steven Zaillian

ZAILLIAN

And an awakening is basically finding the truth in a detective case.

What do you think ?
>>
p-pls be my detective partner

i fukin love working on a detective case

I'd say that Robert Graysmith is an allusion to alien, but the comparison to Richard Dreyfus doesn't make that much sense. I do think there are relations with the other stuff you mentioned because all these people deal with similar themes like aliens and numerology. So just because Spielberg worked on similar projects doesn't mean it's necessarily the next clue. Gotta consider all the possibilities.
>>
Yall crazy as fuck
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.