[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say, /x/, what do you guys know about magic stones and talismans,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Say, /x/, what do you guys know about magic stones and talismans, specifically those used for protection? Do any of you own something of the like?
>>
dude. research crystals. They are about as magic as it gets imo.
i dont get down with voodoo or jesus.
But the fact is that crystals GROW
supposibly they give off certain vibrations or energies. Certains types for certai types of energies. i use to carry them, and i still have quite a bit of them in my home.
Just dont give them out to women, cus it doesnt make you anymore attractive to them and you will regret doing so.
>>
Its a rock.

For protection hit the attacker over the head with it.
>>
>>19165737
it could be explained by science but the academics are dead set that nothing matters.

Here is MY take on it.
Based on two principles:
First is that that the universe it self is a form of consciousness. A physical manifestation of thought, (by what, we may never know)
And so just like the nebulous nature of space it is massively dilute so to is this consciousness, you would NOT be able to accurately quantify this "presence" until you get to the point in which physical entities exist ei. stars galaxies, planets. At which point its physical form takes a more concentrated from of this universal consciousness. IN other words the smaller the object the more condensed this energy is.
Our world is a concentrated version of this force, and so to it as we are part of this world and the atoms it was made of we are an extension if not consequence of the condensing of the consciousness. Our world is just as alive as we are. And so the creations this world makes whether the tallest mountain, or the perfect crystal at nanometers in size, is alive changing and flowing with the life of this world.

The second is down to the Sub-atomic particles, is that as every atom has its own potential cloud of electrons and the resulting spin therein each atom would resonate with its own unique electrical frequency, add this when you combine different atoms to form compounds and you essential start having different frequencies resonating in harmonies in tandem to who we make notes with sound waves to make music.
You can see how the thought is plausible that combined with the "lifeforce" of our world with the different resonances of matter you could get the possibility that crystals can have different properties of function.

But as i am not a credited scientist i can not affirm these things, nor do i think its given any wight of thought at all to test these theories by main stream science and academia.
>>
I like to use an engraving tool to inscribe sigils onto rocks.
>>
>>19168084
HAHAHAHHAAA
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.