[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy Asylum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: Other-Worldly Fungus.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Other-Worldly Fungus.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Alright, /x/ I was at this old asylum that's been abandoned since the late seventies, though the building itself is much older than that (early 1900's). This old asylum was supposedly home to some pretty horrific shit, like forced lobotomies and torture.The trip was mostly uneventful aside from some interesting fungus in pic related and it wasn't until tonight that I noticed some /x/ shit going on. When I checked my phone to see some footage of a girl I met there that was the embodiment of this board, it wasn't there. I know I recorded it, I was right behind the phone screen watching it. But when I looked to day, it was gone.

tl;dr I took a video on my phone in a creepy ass abandoned asylum but for some reason the video's not there.
>>
File: left arm bruises.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
left arm bruises.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Also, I found some bruises on both my arms which I don't remember prompting. They kind of look like finger marks, are they be related?
>>
File: Bird Skeleton.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Bird Skeleton.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
There were also bird skeletons littering the place. Maybe I was attacked by bird ghosts.
>>
File: Asylum.png (2MB, 1236x559px) Image search: [Google]
Asylum.png
2MB, 1236x559px
Here's the location of the place. Even the shape of it is kind of ominous, like a few crosses.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Fairfield+Hills,+Newtown,+CT+06470/@41.4021803,-73.2848246,175m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x89e7fb56684f4415:0x41bf0d3109d0bf8b!8m2!3d41.4004381!4d-73.2839074
>>
What was that about a girl, go into detail
Can you describer her appearance
>>
>>19165544
For dubs, anything.

She was pretty cute, had short black hair and a gauge. She wore a hoodie and black skinny jeans and was with her boyfriend who was filming the place. She kept going on and on about the supposed happenings of the place like how they had a chair chained to the wall and shit like that.
>>
>>19165544
She also had a great ass; said that place is like a second home to her.

I may have to go back
>>
>>19165566
And your phone footage shows just the background she was in or is it completely gone?
Can you contact her somehow and ask if theres something with her footage too if she film anything
>>
File: Nasty ass soap.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Nasty ass soap.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Wish I got more pictures, though.
>>
File: Notice the Gloss.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Notice the Gloss.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>19165591
The footage is completely gone and I know I took it because I even heard the little chime that plays when you hit the record button.

I didn't get her or her boyfriends' info aside from first names, so I can't contact them. (Unless of course I run into them again).
>>
If I end up going back there with my friends, I'll definitely get more pictures.

The place is super extensive, we spent a couple of hours just walking around. I found some fire hose marked 1939 and a shit-ton of tetanus.
>>
Oh and there was this part in the basement which was flooded up to the shins. Any tips for exploring that area?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.