[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Linked souls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (75KB, 547x692px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 547x692px
So the other day I noticed how popular Tulpas were getting and was curious as to what I would do with one. So I just thought up of a random waifu as all the losers/Weaboos/(me) would do and for the day it was cool.
>next day
>Tulpa appears as black smudge creature
>assume it's just Cus they can take random forms at will
>go to friends house
Play cs:go into the night
>notice my "Tulpa" in the corner
>whisper to my self how creepy it is
>friend looks over and shits bricks
>it dissapears
What happened exactly? Am I linked with a shadow creature and it just happens to be at the same time as the Tulpa?
Am I being haunted? Am I unlocking my stand?
>>
Self bump
>>
You got the tulpa to appear to you after only a day? Dont they usually take a really long time?
>>
>>19166007
It was only visual. No auditory effects or anything
>>
>>19165410
I seriously doubt you're powerful enough to have created a being in one day of likely imperfect visualisation.
You probably accidentally picked up a spirit. It doesn't seem dangerous, from the way you describe it, but you might wanna head over to a church and ask a priest to help you. There are ways to take care of it yourself but it's attached to you and you have no experience so best leave it to someone who knows what they're doing.
>>
Throwback to that thread I saw a couple days ago about a guy saying he created mlp tulpa's and the were raping him
>>
>>19165410
Can you describe exactly how you summoned your tulpa?
>>
LAWL I hope you are fucking haunted forever for fucking with magic that you have no knowledge of you fucking idiot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.