[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Check out the perfectly in sync handshakes (after the 1st one)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Dream World.webm (538KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Dream World.webm
538KB, 480x480px
Check out the perfectly in sync handshakes (after the 1st one) followed by bizarre flash next to Kyrie immediately after.

Are we in a virtual reality?
>>
>>19165317
LEBRON CLAPS HIS HANDS AT THE EXACT SAME TIME TOO
>>
>>19165317

no you are watching a television
>>
>>19165317
interesting
>>
>>19165317
Is,there a video link? Fucking,iPads,don't,play webms
>>
>>19165810
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVOLg5JBh7M/
>>
Nah it's just KD's autism, he saw the opportunity to coordinate his shake with the other 2 guys doing it just because it's satisfying, so he kinda slowed down just to match it perfectly.

It's just like when you're walking on the sidewalk and you try not to step on the seams.
>>
>>19165853
>step on the seams.

Step on the seams break your memes
>>
>>19165317
The flash looks like an artifact/glitch from the camera itself, however, it is odd.

The synchronization seems to be unconscious, because people, when their instincts are sufficiently developed (and obviously professional sports players would have well-developed physical instincts) can be unconsciously attuned well with the rhythms of other people.

It's hard to explain, but even in your own life, if you're walking with someone you like and are interested in the conversation you're having, you'll both walk at the exact same speed, adjusting your pace if need be. If they slow down, you'll slow down, and if you speed up (within a certain degree, of course) they'll speed up to keep pace with you. This is because there is a whole host of unconscious things our body and the brain directing it is doing while we're not aware of it. And sometimes this unconscious self can even be smoother than something we try to do consciously.

Again, imagine trying to drive a car completely CONSCIOUSLY --- saying for everything in your head, "Ok, now i'm shifting into neutral, OK, now I need to put on my turn signal, OK, I'm turning left, OK i need to press on the gas pedal a little harder" etc. etc. etc. You would get nothing done and probably get into an accident and it would be nerve-wracking.

Similarly, people who are really good at sports get lost in the moment, they don't consciously do everything. They PRACTICE consciously, to let it seep into their muscle memory and instincts. Then they just let it go during the game.
>>
Let's not suck the dick of coincidence so hard. I feel like I see this kind of shit all the time. Just some guys fivin each other, no big deal
>>
>>19165984

Seriously, its just coincidence. Imagine the million of other times 2 pairs high fived each other in frame in a sports game and it wasn't synchronized.

The way you guys analyze everything is troubling at times.
>>
>>19165953
>The flash looks like an artifact/glitch from the camera itself, however, it is odd.
I think it's a reflection of a camera flash.
>>
would you guys believe me if theres ANOTHER video.... of the exact same thing... with the exact same team...

>http://lybio.net/warriors-players-synchronize-in-their-complaining-of-a-call/sports/
>>
>>19165953
This explanation is brilliant, as it details how we construct our conscious from our unconscious. Think about an unconscious thought -- we mostly have these in dream states, which mixes with subconscious layers of founded experience.

I want to expand on this with more discussiom from my discoveries about the subconscious layer. As you see here, basketball players have been wonderfully conditioned to respond with alacrity towards hand movements. Coordination and response are the big magnitudes here. The subconscious layer makes present our own patterns that we have successfully attributed to be handled without conscious participation. We store it away in the layer of subconscious, our actions that become a normal routine, in order for it to persist without full acknowledgement. This is also prevalent in dreams and dream spaces, where our mind operates without conscious thought energy. Our dreams capture what our subconscious picks up that we have partial awareness to, and establishes a connection to our unconscious with it, creating a link of information and integration with this information, for our mind is always functioning without grandstanding acknowledgement.

When this anon mentioned training the conscious mind to unconsciously carry out actions in accordance to a rhythm, such as muscle groups reaching out to shake hands, this happens with timely execution, and happens more so with awareness rather than attention. To explain further, paying attention is centering your conscious function onto a target. When you have began to pay attention for longer than necessary, it drains awareness, which is the subconscious/unconscious link. Awareness demonstrates this link in real-time, where one may dodge a flying object after noticing its trajectory. If one were to garner attention with it, they would find out the trajectory speed, its distance, and the measurement of how fast the distance is being closed. Not being fully aware can lead to dangerous outcomes
>>
>>19165317
kek referee got left hanging, thought he was going to shake hands with pro nba all star
>>
>>19166617
Oh wow that's weird
>>
File: Saint_Skelly.jpg (2MB, 1800x1180px) Image search: [Google]
Saint_Skelly.jpg
2MB, 1800x1180px
>>19165317
The flash is a reflection of the light off the stand thing that dude is carrying in.

Holy shit guys, that took ten seconds to notice. I'm all for neat occurrences, but don't blind yourselves for the sake of a cheap thrill.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.