[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greentext search.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1482807771973.jpg (99KB, 564x775px) Image search: [Google]
1482807771973.jpg
99KB, 564x775px
I'm looking for a story posted around Christmas. The guy explains that he grew up in a place where weird shit happened. He talked about a demon in a suit and some kind of gnomes living in the forest behind his house. I think he even went back there at some point because I can remember that he posted pictures. It was going on for about 3 there's and then it brutally stopped. Did anyone save those threes ? It is to this day one of the most believable story I've read on /x/.
Also general old dead threads with greentext search I suppose.
>>
>>19165243

*It was going on for about 3 threads
*Did anyone save those threads ?

Fuck you autocorrect !
>>
>>19165243

GO HERE:
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/

post keyword you remember find the thread
newfriend...
>>
>>19165243
It's the house that ruined my family. Check 4plebs.
>>
>>19165284
I was here. After the second one some Anon hi jacked the thread.

The house that ruined my family.
>>
>>19165274
Thanks, but I already tried and can't find a damn thing (not easy to use from a phone I guess).
>>
>>19165284
>>19165293

Thank you. With the name it's gonna be easier.
>>
Fuck. I still can't find it. Looks like it's gone. I have found posts talking about it, but not the thread in itself...
>>
File: tumblr skellington.png (19KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr skellington.png
19KB, 500x439px
>>19165284
>>19165293
>>19165294
>>19165370
>hilight "the house that ruined my family"
>right click
>Google searched term
>right there on the second link
What the fuck OP
>>
>>19165469
Thanks, I finally found it. Since all my phone settings are in French (sorry, I speak baguette) the browser was fucking with me. Now it is set to English and I finally found it.
>>
The anon came back days or weeks later and said it was still fucking with his daughter and his dreams. Said he didn't want to partake in sharing any more stories or ever go back.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.