[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some conspiracy theories you actually believe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 37

File: IMG_20170521_022429.jpg (1MB, 1219x1348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170521_022429.jpg
1MB, 1219x1348px
What are some conspiracy theories you actually believe?
>>
That the vast majority of conspiracy theories are created to be extraordinarily insane to make the actual legit ones hard to believe and tell apart from the fake ones.
>>
>>19165184
That the reptilians controls the Illuminati.
>>
>>19165208
Not a flat earther I take it?
>>
The Discordian Society doesn't exist, but it can still fuck you up.
>>
>>19165214
Aliens have visited us from the past and taught us how to irrigate, and advanced farming techniques. Still use this planet as a refuel station for hydrogen from water to use in their fusion reactors, or whatever powers the ships.
>>
Saturn and the moon are some sort of space firewall
>>
almost all of them
>>
>>19165214
Exactly what I mean.
>>
The jews + holocaust was exaggerated
>>
soy
>>
File: 1495784301084.jpg (118KB, 580x360px) Image search: [Google]
1495784301084.jpg
118KB, 580x360px
Luciferian Simulationism
>>
>>19165184
I think all the really stupid conspiracies (flat earth, reptillians, sandy hook, satanic symbols in media, etc.) are intentionally spread by the government to distract people from what they're really hiding.
>>
Could anyone post more information on that GATE program theory, where all of the kids have a marble shape on the back of their skulls, I remember seeing infographics some time ago. It was called children of marble, or marble children something akin to that whereby they look for gifted individuals and they all happen to have the marble and similar personality traits.
>>
>>19165771
A marble shape?South basically a sphere, then?
>>
Moon Landing Hoax
Flat Earth Model
Space is Science Fiction
>>
Car hacking
Big soy
>>
Saudis and RNC planned 9/11. And yes, it was a plane that hit the pentagon, not a cruise missile.
>>
>>19165797
Can someone explain this soy thing
>>
>>19165423
Genius on this thread
>>
>>19165184
Not a conspiracy theory exactly. I wrote about it before, posted some proof too but nobody cares. The Roswell crash is real. But everything else is fake and wrong from there. No conspiracy, no secret agreements between humans and aliens. The spacecraft is a scientific curiosity. Government couldn't reverse engineer it so it was outsourced to private companies and some universities. A lot of people know about this. I mean A LOT of people but because the whole UFO thing is an industry, most UFOlogists don't bother and instead push their own narratives for money. I know this because my aunt used to do research on acoustics. Not an english speaker so I'm sorry for my bad english.
>>
>>19165216
>Discordian Society doesn't exist
...Yea sure.
By the way, Dispair Code was a byproduct of them doing some shit.
>>
>>19165184
Golf rumors
>>
>>19166699
I'va been out for a long time, did we finally knew what the Dispair Code was?
>>
I believe E.T's made us and most probably we are living in basically matrix kind of shit!
>>
>>19165184
MKULTRA, although it is not even a conspiracy "theory" at this stage. But be assured there is a lot more to it than they officially admit.

Meat being boiled, people driven out to the cthulhoid reaches of psyche, cybernetic implants, contact with subconscious archetypes...
>>
>>19166709
>66709▶
>>>19166699
>I'va been out for a long time, did we finally knew what the Dispair Code was?
An MKULTRA secret mind programming code.
>>
>>19165184
You can't dismiss conspiracy theories anymore - too many of them have turned into conspiracy facts.
>>
>>19166916
It's bigger than that.
>>
Pizzagate, Seth Rich, GLP is a quarantine owned by intelligence agencies to spread disinformation, zionist NWO *to an extent*, Hybrid Theory in reference to Grey Aliens biological makeup
>>
>>19166946
GLP?

Try pretty much every single CT forum

Im talkin'

ATS
LOP
GLP
COP
AE
4CHAN
and many many many more

Clues are in the layout, but it is a safe bet that ANY CT-centered forum is "compromised" if it was not from its inception.
>>
>>19166946
Ricky-ticky-T-t-tavistock reaches much farther than is publically known.

Otherwise theyd have been shut down by now. It is a massive op
>>
9/11 was very likely an inside job of some level. I ain't a "truther" tho.
>>
>>19166960

I'm not familiar with that Ricky ticky phrase. Elaborate please.
>>
File: 1496078404507.jpg (399KB, 1898x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1496078404507.jpg
399KB, 1898x1800px
>>19165265
Please expand upon this, mainly Saturn.
>>
File: 1497720998380.gif (2MB, 800x552px) Image search: [Google]
1497720998380.gif
2MB, 800x552px
>>19165345
What about soy?
>>19166913
What's this about meat being boiled?
>>
>>19166989
It's a portmanteau of Riki Tiki Tavi and Tavistock.
>>
>>19165306
That's not a conspiracy. That's just truth
>>
>>19165771
>GATE program theory
That sounds interesting
>>
>>19166916
Your link is fucked. Someone help please
>>
>>19165184
UFOs and some sort of intelligent species different than ours have visited the earth.
>>
File: 1481849732464.jpg (263KB, 1024x835px) Image search: [Google]
1481849732464.jpg
263KB, 1024x835px
All of them.
>>
>>19167082
I need a definition for all of these, specially "Runescape in New York City"
>>
one world currency.
>>
>>19166958
>Clues are in the layout, but it is a safe bet that ANY CT-centered forum is "compromised" if it was not from its inception.

Back around 2010 all the conspiracy images anons would make changed to some tumblr tier reddit layouts. Talking flashy colors, lot of colored text, really big fonts...like they're making them for children.

Anything I see like that these days I automatically assume is counter intelligence.
>>
File: iammajor.jpg (52KB, 458x449px) Image search: [Google]
iammajor.jpg
52KB, 458x449px
>>19166945
This also psyops is not just on leddit.
>>
>>19166690
Go on?
>>
>>19167239
Vectorial Thrusting=Roswell UFO
>>
>>19166704
At the risk of looking like an infrequentvisitorfag, what does this mean? Just a joke meme?
>>
>>19166704
always see this one around, but never have gotten a satisfying explanation of it, just really ambiguous cryptic LARPing. so what is it?
>>
>>19167312
Will lead you to some secrets behind the despair code. If this peaks your interest, play golf and get good at it. That or make friends with someone who's really good at it.
>>
>>19167339
What's the despair code?
>>
>>19167348
That's like asking what the matrix is. The despair code can be defined in many different ways, but in actuality it can really only be defined as what sacrifices need to be made or what has to be felt (down to a primal will) for humanity to move forward. If I were to compare it to something, I'd say it's something akin to Lucifer's descent from heaven.
>>
The universe is fundamentally a sexual energetic construct. Religions almost universally are opposed to letting you know this.
>>
>>19167355
And golf's relation to it?
>>
>>19167301
I won't tell you what it is but if you do your research it's NOT related to Tiger Woods (aka PG-style cult shit) and CIA's projection stuff. Those are false leads.
>>
>>19167082
so I looked up $SLUT. I guess it's the S&P 500 gold hedged index.

didn't really understand why this was a conspiracy 'til I checked out gold and its real value to the economy.
I guess in the 70's, the US dollar was backed by gold. Now it is nothing more but a piece of paper backed by nothing.
well not really by nothing but it is actually backed by Oil. hence why the US cares so much about the well being of the middle east.

Saddam Hussein wanted to switch from accepting the US dollar to sell oil to gold. and we all know what happened there. Iran and North Korea want to switch to gold too. This is why Iran and North Korea are being portrayed as the enemy of freedom.

so back to gold. Did you know that China and Russia are loading up on gold? at the moment, China has 1700+ tonnes and counting. approximately the same gold reserve as the Russians.
>>
>>19167361
You'd have to find out on your own. IMO, if you have to ask...you're probably not ready to know as well as many others. Golf is fun to play, but boring to watch sometimes.
>>
>>19167370
It's a good walk on a nice, well-kept piece of grass ruined.

Tell meeeee.
>>
Shakespeare didn't write all his own plays

JFK was killed by the CIA

Pizzagate

Pyramids in the arctic

We have definitely been visited by E.T. Or future humans

There is definitely something on the Moon or Mars

Maybe black knight satellite
>>
>>19167372
I don't have the answers you're looking for. In any sense, it's called the despair code for a reason.
>>
>>19167362
Just pave me a path, o enlightened one. How do I begin my journey?
>>
>>19167378
https://imgur.com/a/ai5Jb
>>
Pizzagate and Pedowood, to an extent

"If you legalize gay marriage, pedophilia/polygamy/etc. will be next"
>>
>>19167383
understood. how does golf tie in to this?
>>
>>19167378
Ok, prepare for the redpill: you're getting memed on.
Where do you think that shit originated? From >>19167082 that image. Don't believe me? Go to /x/ archive (https://archive.4plebs.org/x/) and search for "golf rumours". The very first mention of those rumors would be in relation to that very image.
>b-but that image can be serious!
Come the fuck on. Bam Margera afterlife? Morrowind mods? Counterfeit EBT PDFs? Chinese footjob forests? I hope you're not THAT stupid.
>>
>>19167393
i have no clue.
i hate golf so i wouldn't really know. i'm the guy that gave you the imgur explanation btw not the other guy who is kinda teasing you
>>
>>19167402
I thought it was a joke meme :(

Sometimes I just want to believe, y'know.
>>
File: 92a8d4.jpg (168KB, 960x757px) Image search: [Google]
92a8d4.jpg
168KB, 960x757px
>>19165184
>powerful paedophiles run international child trafficking schemes under the facade of charities and support
>powerful paedophiles will get others involved to blackmail and control them
>paedophilia is covered up by connecting it to absurd accusations of satanism and 'ritual abuse'
>media is used to program people to ignore such coverups and recognise investigators as maniacs (satanic panic etc)
>sudden acts of law on popular subjects are made to distract people from more serious and malicious acts of law (Gay marriage while trying to push forward TPPA)
>celebrities are used to push society in a certain way (but not in an 'illuminati' way)
>chemical control and castration using water and food
>curriculum education is used to program people and make them closed minded
>scientific exploration into the paranormal and strange is sabotaged (Lloyd Pye's skull)
>history media is warped to control public opinion and scientific progress (exaggerated holocaust and hidden ancient history)
>space exploration is mostly conducted in secret and public images are censored (Mars curiosity has deleted dozens of images people found to be photoshopped)
>controlled opposition and false hysteria
>>
>>19167414
Become a writer.
>>
DONT WORRY GUYS, I'M ONLY HERE TO HELP.

A lot of wealthy people play golf, so ofc there's bound to be some golf rumors that carry some sort of merit. #skepticsarehaters
>>
>>19167421
I have been, and aim to be again.
>>
>>19167592
Yeah, but, name one.
>>
>>19167596
Name a rumor? Or a wealthy person that plays golf?
>>
>>19167601
Rumour please.
>>
>>19167596
>>19167601
I mean, I can do both. But if I were to share a golf rumor (that is: if I actually knew any) then it wouldn't be a golf rumor now, would it? It would just be a regular old rumor or a rumor originally founded on 4chan that I would be the source of. So then you must understand what kind of situation that would put me in?

Really, I have my own life to worry about. A lot of influential people (contextually speaking: people with a lot of money or political power) play golf on the side if that tells you anything. Personally, I've only played real golf a few times and I make minimum wage at my current job...so I am definitely not one of those people nor do I hang out with them.
>>
>>19167634
Nigga you high.
>>
>>19166913
MK Ultra has had all of the files released already
It's just that people are programmed to ignore it.
>>
>>19167637
Nice tripcode.

I never get high enough anymore :|. In fact I wish I was right now, but I ain't.
>>
>>19167644
I wish I could get high everyday. It's the only way I can cope from the girl who broke my heart.
>>
File: Sell_your_soul.png (176KB, 1043x263px) Image search: [Google]
Sell_your_soul.png
176KB, 1043x263px
>>19165184
>What are some conspiracy theories you actually believe?
That the new janitor personally has it in for the /div/ thread's community
>>
>>19167653
Sorry about the other night. I thought you were someone else. I found myself guilty of projecting someone I missed really dearly onto you. I hope you can find a way to speak with that girl and make amends with them. I sincerely believed you met whomever they were as you said you did. I had a similar experience with a chick who buried herself deep within my soul. Just be careful. Love can get many people stuck in the crossfire.
>>
>>19166944

This, You still have to be skeptical but you you should try to have an open mind as well. the idea that the surge of Homosexuals and transsexuals is due to chemicals in the water and the pesticides they spray on our food sounds complexly ridiculous until....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBbkwlGM7X0

also,This really struck home the idea that are brains are just meat computers that are programmable through extreme stress or chemical alterations
>>
>>19167680
It's okay. I understand.
>>
>>19167390
>implying polygamy and pedophilia are on the same stage

Consenting love between 3 or more partners is not the same as fucking children. Gtfo.
>>
>>19165221

Why would they use earth to refuel on Hydrogen? It's the most abundant element in the universe, and Jupiter has so much more of us just a small ways over from us.
>>
>>19165306
>The jews was exaggerated

"I swear man, the jews was this big!"
>>
>>19166908
Why would they put us in a matrix? What would they learn from putting us in a fake Earth that they wouldn't learn from a real Earth?
>>
>>19166913
Boiling meat?

Fucking lunatics
>>
>>19166977
Of some level?
>>
>>19165184
We live in the prequel to 1984. Ffs. We are all screwed. Handed out privacy over like it was our last check.
>>
>>19167033
Source?
>>
>>19167082
This image was made to make fun of conspiracy believers by getting more and more ridiculous as it gets deeper.
>>
>>19167301
A meme used to root out the new people who don't know this is made up.
>>
>>19168074
I guess. More about how stupid people are for believing what they read on the Internet.
>>
>>19167416
For the rover: it's because the pic is a panorama while the camera turns to get a wider angle, and then they stitch parts together into one big picture. This stitching was done poorly.
>>
>>19168074
You have no idea how ridiculous the truth to living and reality can actually be, do you? But I sure do applaud your ignorance. A lot of the ideas in that pic are just tags for some things that are most commonly overlooked.
>>
>>19167416
most deleted pics are because people see nasa did a bad job making them pretty (the raw pics take a LOT of processing) and nasa felt bad about doing a bad job and wanted to hide it.
>>
>>19167666
Sell your soul pic in a 666 post number.

Also he's probably just sick of seeing 9999999999999 of them a day
>>
Shills are shills I am actually experiencing personally and in my family things I cant explain. If you still believe there are no mountains of truth for everyone out there go fuck yourself wall bricks.
>>
>>19168066
Sometimes losing some privacy is worth gaining some security. The problem is the exchange rate between the two.
>>
>>19167239
>>19167252
There is nothing to go on.
One crash, one alien spacecraft, decades of trying to recerse engineer it, eventually both government and researchers consider it a "scientific curiosity" with no real value. It's like giving dinosaurs a space shuttle. Government decides to outsource the research. Some advancements in metal alloys happened though. My aunt was researching how certain alloys respond to sound waves for making things invisible to sonar. But told me that if you politely ask researchers in Caltech they will give you answers.
In short UFO researchers are intentionally asking the wrong questions because they make money out of ufo's. The truth is really out there and it's almost common knowledge. But scientists are reluctant to get very public abou this because
a) we don't know if this is from another planet or another universe or another time
b) it doesn't really help us in research since it's impossible to reverse engineer it apart from some basic ideas
c)UFO nerds are annoying idiots
>>
>>19168091
I studying to be an astrophysicist, I know how amazing and ridiculous the universe can be. I also know you're a nutter.
>>
>>19165208
You are wise. Huxley was right, Orwell was wrong as a nigger.
>>
>>19167004
actually, that's jupiter. it's gravity sucks up many big objects that might could hit earth otherwise. one of the reasons highler level life developed on earth.
>>
>>19168115
Meaning I'm crazy? Oh yes, indeed I am. I'd have to be crazy to post here. And if i were to actually be smart or have any idea on what I'm talking about, I'd probably not be posting in conspiracy threads because conspiracies are for the dull minded. If you were to agree with me on that, then we'd have a lot in common. One difference I can say we'd have is that I am definitely not studying to be an Astrophysicist. I'd rather fly into a star, personally.
>>
>>19168120
The problem is 99% are fake, but people still use this excuse to try to make their own goofy theories seem more legit
>>
>>19168140
I agree that people posting on here are dull minded and crazy, myself included.
>>
>>19168151
Then you probably would not be a good astrophysicist. I bet you some greats like Stephen Hawking were never in it for the label.
>>
>>19168156
I don't care about the label, I just want to add to humanity's understanding of the universe via science.
>>
>>19167697
What about consenting love between a 19yr old and a 17yr old?
>>
>>19168171
You can do a lot through the simplest forms of alchemy whether it be through the physical medium OR spiritual medium. The trick is to look inward and much further than 'just wanting to do good for humanity'. There's a lot better reasons to have and I have trust you can find a deeper motivation to why you're living your life in particular. If being an astrophysicist suits your need, then so be it. But don't give me (or others) a reason like that unless you want to be the best one that you can be. See, what I expect you to do (and don't get me wrong, I'm not entitled to think this) with your reasoning is to make humanity able to inhabit the space beyond earth in the next 20 years. That's the kind of expectation people hold for individuals in your field.
>>
>>19168206
1 straitjacket for this faggot please
>>
>>19167697
I didn't say they were the same, just that they're in the process of being legitimized. Although they do sometimes overlap thanks to Mormons.
>>
>>19168208
It's spelled 'straight jacket', and you'd need a lot more than 1 to stop my thoughts from getting out, little one. Also, I do not identify as a bundle of sticks...but think what you may.
>>
i believe in only one thing: the only reason conspiracists go extreme is because of their social interactions with people who disagree and propose easier solutions.

because of their incredible struggle with the concept of occam's razor and that they don't want to concede, they go the longest way just to make their theory possible, and it makes them sound crazy. they're not actually crazy though, just a little proud.
>>
>>19165184
Source on this image?
>>
Government routinely use conspiracy theories and other /x/ related subjects as easy covers for secretive operations. Some of these have even been admitted after the fact: The UFO craze was promoted by the US Air Force to cover up experimental aircraft and spying techniques, the Yeti was hyped up in culture so spies could be easily sent to the Chinese border as "researchers," and the Ararat Anomaly (supposedly Noah's Ark) was used as a cover for spying of the Russian border.
>>
>>19168114
Correction... *multiple saucers.

The first was in Roswell New Mexico but there was a second crash in Aztec New Mexico that normies haven't heard about cuz they don't don't do their research and are basic af
>>
>>19165184
Soy becomes sentient
>>
>>19166645
Soy is a sentient being, my friend. Wake up.
>>
>>19165184
Project Longshot was a success. But the findings of the exploration are frightening. The main one being a highly hostile carnivorous alien race on one of the planets. The bright side is that they're retarded.?
>>
File: September.jpg (245KB, 800x798px) Image search: [Google]
September.jpg
245KB, 800x798px
See you in September
>>
File: DangerInTheMoonAbove.jpg (417KB, 1120x865px) Image search: [Google]
DangerInTheMoonAbove.jpg
417KB, 1120x865px
>>19168557
>Have a good time but remember
>There is danger in the summer moon above
>>
File: September-Rundown.jpg (3MB, 1160x7500px) Image search: [Google]
September-Rundown.jpg
3MB, 1160x7500px
>>19168557
>>
>>19168561
I'm thinking of driving up to see it. Anyone planning to be in St louis?
>>
>>19168569
I already live there. I'm taking a day off work to chill at the Arch and await the opening of the portal.
>>
File: mark.png (144KB, 677x634px) Image search: [Google]
mark.png
144KB, 677x634px
this one
>>
>>19168575
Can you livestream it?
>>
>>19168567
He's already running out of time brother.

The armada is coming.
>>
>>19168095
>>19168089
yeah, as if
panoramas have a consistent method.
The photoshops were random and edited specific areas of the image, most of which were not panoramas to begin with
>>
>>19168579
that's MK ULTRA
>>
Pretty sure there's SOMETHING wrong with the Sandy Hook narrative. Not saying it was fake or that nobody died, but the whole story as we have it is iffy as fuck. Somebody is covering their ass big time. Personally I think it was a live shooter drill gone wrong. Lanza showed up in the middle of it, either by coincidence or design, and emergency services had no idea how to react and thus gave him the window he needed. The whole thing was subsequently swept under the rug to protect the integrity of the organisations and individuals involved and to avoid a public scandal. But I think there's a whole spectrum of possibilities. Inb4 CIA replies.
>>
>>19165184
the liberals are racist who use black people in america or middle eastern people in europe to try to scare off others like russians or aisans

they have failed horribly and for their faggotry they were outed a decade ago as having to many with white power connections in holywood and fortune 500 companies

this causes them to be even more desperate which comes to a head a few years ago. at this ppoint they have signed the death warrant for the west. this wont be a normal painless death and black people in america AND supporters of the west in the middle east also wont survive

this is to determine who is allowed to continue to exist. nobody believes the west will stop and given what happened more recently with malaysia it should be clear that can and will pirfe people but the west will get special chemical treatment and to many people can be bought for pocket change nowdays in the west

michigan is ground zero testing. why michigan? oddly a lot of neo nazis. per capita i think only newyork beats michigan in america
>>
File: retarded thinker.png (15KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
retarded thinker.png
15KB, 120x120px
>>19168567
>>19168557
I've been looking into this for a while now.
Ended up here
http://prepareforchange.net/the-event/
Should I start preparing or nah?
>>
>>19168656
>Should I start preparing or nah?
At the very least have 2 weeks of food and a medical kit available.
>>
>>19165265
you mean jupiter right?
>>
>>19165306
hitler saw jews as the enemy, and imprisoned them, an awful lot like how japanese americans were imprisoned in the US. the OY VEY SIX GORILLION is definitely bullshit
>>
>>19168672
Guess I'll do some research for yummy tasting MREs for now.
>>
Not all conspiracy theories are true. Flat Earth is propaganda bullshit. Any flat Earthers here-start using your brain. Your "science" doesn't make sense at all. Many theories are true in fact and they shouldn't even be known as theories. They're just supressed facts. The Reptillian Illuminati owns and controls the Earth and the global elite can trace their bloodlines back to the Sumerian Annunaki. Ancient astronaut theories are true. Yes, Jews and freemasons rule the world. This can be traced back to the 1100s with the secret connection of the Knights Templar and Jewish bankers. False flag attack have always been used to manipulate the population probably since Pearl Harbor. Yes, 9/11 was an inside job for those of you who don't have common sense. The moon landing was both real and fake. We went to the moon and then lied about it.
>>
>>19167366
thats because gold is much more than just shiny metal
>>
>>19168534
also they are made of meat
>>
JFK was killed by the CIA. The CIA sells drugs and invented crack.
Also the warriors blew a 3-1 lead on purpose to get Kevin Durant.
>>
>>19168643
i live in michigan... care to enlighten me further?
>>
>>19168769
Meat don't eat
>>
>>19168497
The Aztec New Mexico crash is a hoax
>>
>>19165221
As good a game it is, Mass Effect isn't real life you spaz
>>
>>19168150
/thread
>>
File: 1495629242402.gif (82KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1495629242402.gif
82KB, 768x576px
There is a select few that control the world the rest are just puppets put here for their amusement
>>
>>19165184
The LHC caused us to enter the dankest timeline.
>>
>>19168926
Sorry m8, the timeline shift was literally caused by Kekism.
>>
>>19166645
It's in literally every food you buy from the store pick up something from your house and check the label. Chickens are also fed soybeans. Soybeans raise your estrogen levels. I think you can figure out the rest.
>>
>>19168055
watch Dark City
>>
>>19168774
I don't think JFK is even a conspiracy theory anymore. Something like 2/3 Americans think it was an inside job.
>>
The government did not literally orchestrate 9/11, but they knew it was coming and let it happen.

The NWO/Illuminati is real in the sense that I think there is a global elite steering us towards a less free, more controlling one world government.

JFK was killed by the CIA.

There is a vast pedo ring associated with the NWO.

Media/entertainment is purposely tailerd to dumb us down and keep us occupied so that we're more compliant.

Processed food is literal poison, and an attempt at population control.

The deep state is a real thing

There is a second secret space program the public is not aware of.

There is highly advanced technology that the government/elites possess that they intentionally withhold from the public only to release decades after they've already had it and now possess even more advanced stuff.

All of this basically just has to do with the NWO.
>>
>>19168959
>The government did not literally orchestrate 9/11
It was Mossad.
>>
>>19168774
>>19168958
Also the CIA selling drugs isn't all that far fetched either. Other intelligence agencies around the world are involved in drug trafficking, including the KGB. Is it really hard to believe our country is any different?

Also the sheer amount of drugs that make it into the country is enormous. Every airplane in the country has to be registered and is on radar, or risks getting shot down by the military. All of the coastlines are monitored by the navy, coast guard, and watched on satellite surveillance. How do all the drugs get smuggled in?

If the government was actually serious about keeping drugs out of the country, it would happen. Like in Japan, drug smuggling is almost nil. The drugs get into the country because certain people are allowed to do it.
>>
>>19165184
All the terrorist attacks that happened in the past couple of years were staged.
>>
File: IMG_9360.jpg (115KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9360.jpg
115KB, 720x1080px
>>19168991
>Also the CIA selling drugs isn't all that far fetched either.
>isn't all that far fetched either.
>>
>>19168139
How is that a conspiracy theory?
>>
>>19168774
In this case I would have to thank the government for their choice means of population control because if people are weak enough to turn to drugs to solve their problems then shit they needed to be weeded the fuck out anyway. Survival of the fittest and all that.

In my own area there have been a rise in ODs and I have no sympathy. My taxes are paying their welfare. And their..."treatment" seeing as how they can't afford their own damn healthcare either.
>>
>>19165184
The moon landing being a hoax
I'm not gonna say I'm completely sure, but it seems probable
>>
>>19165306
The deaths caused by Stalin is exaggerated but no one talks about that.
>>
>>19169075
Well I didn't know you were a conservative, priestess.
>>
>>19169067
It hurts me to even consider the idea that the moon landing is a hoax but it just seems weird that so many American tests failed and then all of a sudden HERE WE ARE ON THE MOON GUYS GREAT JOB. The fact that there wasn't a blast crater underneath the damn thing also really kills it for me.

But, on the flipside, if staging a hoax was all it took to win the space race, why didn't the Russians do it first? Technologically they were ahead.
>>
>>19169139
The Russians are the only ones to be trusted with info about space. The west is drunk off of capitalism, the great babalon.
>>
>>19169087
Far from it, friend.
>>
>>19169147
It's just a ruse, friend.
>>
>>19165184
don't believe any because that would make me as bad as those jesus freaks. actual verifiable proof or shut the fuck up is my motto these days.
>>
>>19169075
He still killed more than Hitler did and the civilians of Nazi Germany rather Nazi Germany to now. While the commies literally had them self's building walls to keep people in.
>>
File: Jew Ban List.png (1005KB, 928x8800px) Image search: [Google]
Jew Ban List.png
1005KB, 928x8800px
>>19168068
There isn't really any source, just like there is no source to prove that a single Jew was killed because all, and i say all the files were """apparently""" destroyed during the final hours of Nazi Germany, so they may or may of not ever existed, i just know from what i have watched and heard, alos it'd be so easy to cretae lies during the GDR and if someone didn't believe or agree they were killed. I know you were killed if you spoke about the mass suicide in demmin.
But there are these videos

https://track5.mixtape.moe/ouzutz.webm

https://track3.mixtape.moe/bsfohq.webm

Also if you think the Jews were the good guys... just look what they did. I wouldn't even do this to the enemy. I don't think anyone in the right mind would.
https://my.mixtape.moe/ioiuir.webm

There is so much more you need to know about the Jews before you can form an opinion, but it does take a long time.
If anyone quotes 'The Greatest Story Never Told' or ever tell you to watch it, don't. All the sources are dead and i'm sure their is bias in that film.
>>
>>19168912
i think 4chan scares the living shit out of these people
>>
>>19169299
hahahahaha
>>
File: 1493537393058.jpg (4MB, 1576x2672px) Image search: [Google]
1493537393058.jpg
4MB, 1576x2672px
does anyone have that omegle log talking about how ancient statues like the sphinx, have a connection to astrological signs and christianity has had it's history altered in an attempt to bring about the anti-christ or something like that.
I remember saving it but I haven't been able to find it recently
>>
>>19169650
Ancient statues and obelisks are there as a message for the future. Deciphering the message is up to the generation that receives it. If you fail, the obelisk will stay there waiting. It has all the time in space and time,
>>
>>19165184
here you go, OP

https://isgp-studies.com/conspiracy-theories-credible-vs-not-credible

and while you're there, make some time to read this page on the same site:

https://isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
>>
>>19169695
Well aren't you adorable.
>>
File: 20170610_182341.jpg (128KB, 745x440px) Image search: [Google]
20170610_182341.jpg
128KB, 745x440px
>>19168208 (You)
>>
>>19168497
No, it's one saucer, one crash.
You see? This is the kind of stupid narrative being force pushed by ufologists. Let's make a thousand different crashes so we can sell more books and dvds, so we can have more panels and earn more cash.
This is the reason researchers and scientists don't bother and rarely speak.
This is the reason /x/ and other "ufo" site always ask the same retarded questions about UFOs instead of taking a moment to ask the people who are really involved with it.
Because a giant conspiracy behind a UFO crash sells more books than the truth.
Because knowing that the air force or the government has nothing to do with the crash for half a century and now it's just a scientific curiosity that is being researched by nerdy professors is admiting the defeat of your beliefs.
UFOlogists and UFO fanatics are the real conspiracy and everyone who doesn't /x/ role play can understand what I'm saying.
>>
>>19165771
>math bump
google it.
I was apart of those threads, contributed a lot. I think it was all conjecture though. However I do have that bump
>>
>>19167370
I love summer
>>
>>19165184
4chan is run by Vatican.
I actually believe that.
It is a way of making you feel guilty in the end.
It also tries to find new trends and test crazy idea's before confronting people in church and again hope they feel guilty
>>
>>19165184
The nazis were involved with the occult. A lot of people try do dismiss it as bullshit, but think a bit about the eastern front.
>Nazis stomp russia in the balls, among with other lesser countries
>Some time later the same russia was rushing to berlin with seemingly endless numbers of men
(Un)fortunately, the occult can only get you so far. Anything more than this short lived dream requires strategy and production capabilities
>>
Time is going supernaturally faster. Not really a conspiracy theory, though I'd imagine that there are forces trying to hide or camouflage this.
>>
>>19165184
If you like conspiracies you should come here

cytu DOT be/r/sleepsnug

you dont really have to sleep by the way
>>
>>19171919
nice thanks man i like what you're playing
>>
>>19165752
I actually had a similar idea to that one, but the conspiracy theories would intentionally train people to ignore conspiracy theories all together, so that even if one surfaced about an actual operation they were doing, people would ignore it and discount it as one of those "Wacky conspiracy theories"
>>
>>19171919
Good times, creepy shows are the best
>>
>>19165184
Kemal Ataturk was Jewish
>>
File: 1422848397092.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1422848397092.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>19165771
hmm... i was in t.a.g in middle school and i also have a bump on the back of my head. do most people not have that?
>>
Were actually getting closer to the sun.
Hence global warming
Everyone fucking knows its basic gravitational science.
Nothing on google at all.
Final red pill
There used to be more planets in the solar system
Thats where the aliens came from.
>>
File: 21.jpg (54KB, 750x498px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
54KB, 750x498px
>>19165184

-The main purpose of Planned Parenthood is population control, it has nothing to do with women's choice or anything like that.

-Many of the worlds powerful and wealthy people are involved in magic and satanic rituals, and many of them believe or know that they are necessary to maintain their power.

-Human civilization is much older than we realize. Ancient civilizations were destroyed at the end of the last ice age, likely due to a meteor impact. Atlantis was very much a real city in the Atlantic ocean and there are ruins to prove it.

-Supposed structures on Mars are real, and the ruins in Cydonia are from an ancient civilization that was wiped on when life on Mars was extinguished by meteors, probably thousands or millions of years ago.

-Civilizations in Africa and Europe were in contact with societies in the Americas. The hidden cave in the Grand Canyon filled with old-world artifacts were covered up by the Smithsonian and other groups. They have also covered up the history of giants living in many parts of the world.
>>
The Franklin Conspiracy.

And that Waco was intentional, though I don't think that's even a conspiracy any more.
>>
>>19168958
That is true it seems like. I mean it's so obvious. The car comes to a near stop then boom. And yeah when I found out the CIA sells drugs it blew my mind but made so much sense at the same time.
>>
>>19165423
>>19165265
>>19166945
Go on...
>>
>>19172876

>when life on Mars was extinguished by meteors

Why is Xenon 129 found in high concentrations in the Martian atmosphere?
>>
File: 2512992.jpg (48KB, 594x398px) Image search: [Google]
2512992.jpg
48KB, 594x398px
>>19172950
>Waco

what do you do when one of your black ops aint really working out or has filled its purpose?

well you kill them

Jones town cough cough

intressting how everyone drank the kool aid but for some reason the majority of them died from gunshot wounds

Even the dog/goat
>>
File: spicy.jpg (138KB, 639x571px) Image search: [Google]
spicy.jpg
138KB, 639x571px
I used to be into the phantom time hypothesis, but I grew out of it...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis
>>
File: 5972.png (2MB, 839x1623px) Image search: [Google]
5972.png
2MB, 839x1623px
>>
>>19166977
You do realize that Bill Cooper was murdered because he stated publicly that Osama Bin Laden would be blamed for attacking America in a false flag operation months before 9/11 happened. He was killed 2 months later.
>>
I live on long island, and the montauk project was a real thing that resulted in a massive military response. I have two older family members (aunt and uncle) who remember firmly that tanks and troop transports were rolling through most of Suffolk and Nassau county all heading towards montauk and camp hero. also during the late 60s we had a slew of child abductions and disappearances over the course of two years. No bodies, hardly any evidence.

They were using nuclear energy to attempt to open a portal in time, and apparently they succeeded but the fission reactor went into meltdown which prompted the military to attempt to contain it. Also, something came out of that portal which is why they had to seal off the entire camp hero underground complex with concrete. The camp hero military base also houses the mother mainframe of SAGE, the first true artificial intelligence used as a targeting computer for cold war era missile defence systems.
>>
>>19174226
Preston Nichols also actually worked on the montauk project, however he suffered from PTSD after the incident because he watched his colleagues die to the creature that stepped out of the portal, and the government lobotomised him and gave him repeated doses of LSD followed by PCP in an attempt to wipe his mind clean of his memories. It only partially worked and that's why his mind is so scrambled.
>>
>>19171077
This is all bullshit. Because if it truly was as you are saying, why not just come out and say it? If it isn't a secret, show some pictures. Show some proof. They won't talk about one of the most amazing events in human history because a bunch of nerds will get riled up? Cmon.

And I don't even believe in aliens. I just think your logic is flawed.
>>
>>19165221
HI. Here is the blueprint. Go build it.
>>
>>19167376
>Shakespeare didn't write all his own plays
Honestly not even a conspiracy theory anymore ... in fact, it's pretty much fact, but we just choose to ignore it because it fucks up with our sense of literary genius. "Wh-what? How could what we call some of the greatest works of literature in the West have been written by different people collaborating together, or works edited extensively by others?"

For instance, there are different texts of Hamlet with occasionally wildly, hilariously differing qualities and wording in certain parts, such that it's clear we can't ever have the "authentic" Hamlet (although we can sometimes tell when one text is obviously of a better quality than another). Any modern publication of Hamlet you read had certain decisions made in it of which wording to use in certain parts by the editors.

Thomas Middleton helped Shakespeare with Macbeth and wrote parts of it, and also some of Shakespeare's other plays.

Indeed, if you read all of Shakespeare, you can almost at parts even intuit or feel (if you're attentive enough) when the style becomes strikingly weirder and un-Shakespearean; for instance, the beginning of Timon of Athens is definitely very strangely un-Shakespearean.

Playwriting in those days wasn't like the ideal we have now of the solitary, fiercely individualistic genius clacking away in his log cabin on his typewriter, the playwrights wrote what the people wanted, recycled tropes and stories, collaborated to make things easier and edited others' plays if they thought parts in them weren't good, and sometimes even just outright wrote plays together, etc.
>>
>>19174226
>>19174238
Damn, I know there's a lot of roleplayers on /x/ and I'm usually quick to disparage anyone who says they did anything cool in real life or knows anyone that something interesting happened to, but i'm interested in this. I read Preston Nichols's works a long time ago and thought they were interesting, albeit either written by a science-fiction writer or a lunatic.

Do you have more info you can give? How do you know some of the stuff you're saying?
>>
>>19174466
I worked with a man who's family company developed the ritegs for satellites and other equipment for NASA. He has degrees in electrical engineering, pneumatic engineering, and mechanical engineering. He claims to have worked alongside Preston Nichols before he got involved in the montauk project (this was when he was sane and they both graduated from Tampa University). The military action after the fission reactor went into meltdown is something I've heard from most of my family (mostly my aunt and uncle who are native long Islanders) and a few coworkers who lived through it. It wasn't a drill or a joke, this was a serious breach and apparently they were bringing heavy armament to fight off the creatures that had gotten through the portal besides the reactor meltdown.

I have some camp hero pictures stored on my work computer I can get it to you either tomorrow or Sunday. Lots of sealed off entryways full on concrete, pictures of the tower, and some sections I got into that weren't sealed off at the time (2008).
>>
>>19174503
Excuse me Wednesday.
>>
>>19174450
People ignore it because they have nobody better to replace it with. Homer, Sun Tzu, and Lao Tzu were never real people. But that doesn't make the Iliad, the Odyssey, Art of War, or Tao te Ching any less interesting reads or influential.
>>
>>19167017
>not knowing that big soy is using pesticides that kill other crops
>not knowing that those pesticides cause birth defects
>not knowing that soy itself contains chemicals which can promote growth in cancerous cells
>>
>>19165184
Jennier Aniston, Megan Fox, Brittany Spears are all trannys

Michelle Obama had a dick too

If your a Top 40s act, youre some spirit cooking faggot

Bowie sacrificed children

Aerosmith like many others takes part in mind control

Science is a religion
>>
>>19174503
>>19174505
Thanks, even if roleplaying this is interesting

>>19174513
Yeah, I agree. The funny part is that some of the supposed foundational texts and literature of civilization (the ones you mentioned, as well as religious works like the Bible and Bhagavad Gita) were just not written by lone geniuses, rather they were compilations made over time by many people and then polished up into a neat form (if even that).
>>
>>19174805
I'm absolutely not roleplaying. I've lived on long island my entire life and the montauk project is something everyone on LI knows something about if you ask. Everyone has a differing opinion but the general concensus is that something DID happen that was covered up extensively afterwards. Most people who claim it was time travel experiments usually have credentials (worked at Brookhaven lab or a degree) to back it up.

I have no way of proving it either, but I do believe something genuinely disturbing occured in camp hero.
>>
>>19171896
I thought it was just me thinking that. Also, I live in Michigan and seems like strange things are happening.
>>
>>19165184
Normie ones like 9/11 was set up, and there is no rover on Mars (Mojave Desert)
>>
>>19168229
Take 2 seconds to google it faggot it's straitjacket.
>>
>9/11 was an inside job
>Jews control America
>Hollywood is run by a satanist elite
>Obama, Hillary and their cronies run world's biggest pedo rings

I'm such a normie.
>>
The Tempelhof airfield conspiracy of course. Aft6er all it is named after the knight templars.
>>
File: 1423511302311.jpg (66KB, 623x469px) Image search: [Google]
1423511302311.jpg
66KB, 623x469px
I don't know if I can call it conspirancy, or rather notion of conspirancy.
I honestly believe that people with vast political and economical power behind the scenes are trying to bring the end of the world for some reason that could vastly profit them beyond the human richness they currently own.

Some want to create a path for the anti christ to rise, bring armageddon.
Others are trying to accelerate the process of the planet fucking itself thanks to all the pollution and shit, in hopes it goes REEEE on humanity.
Others are desperatly trying to either make contact, or already made contact, with inhuman beings in order to create enough chaos so humanity ends.
Others are just fucking up shit culturally, economically and politically old style nothing magic or fancy, hoping another war starts and everyone kills itself.

These people want something and they know that today's humanity being so greedy, inmoral and void are a prime target, easy to bait.
What they expect to get, why they think they will get it or what guarantees they have, dunno, but yeah I believe as humanity as stupid and self destructive it is, is getting slowly getting pushed on purpose towards that behaviour.

I know it sounds typical and not very elaborate, but anyone agrees or feels the same vibe about the current situation on this world?
>>
>>19171896
I noticed this shit too, last week felt like it went by overnight
>>
File: 1gVZmiA.gif (2MB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
1gVZmiA.gif
2MB, 400x306px
>>19169067
>Yo the Russians got so much Good PR from Sputnik back in the day and the US was watching the whole time and vice versa with the moon landings. If it was BS why didn't USSR call us out on that? Fact. We landed on the moon.
>>
>>19174287
Say what? Show pictures of what? Test tubes with tiny pieces of metal? Learn to be specific. It was a crash, why the hell would my aunt have pictures of a crash? Most scientists see it as a job. Some scientists have "come out" and are clear about researching weird materials for private companies. What would happen in their careers if they announced it is alium metal?
Go ahead and believe the bullshit about 10000 different crashes, psychic alien connections, nazi aliens, crystal weapons and le minati shit.
>>
>>19167634
lol stupid faggot
>>
>>19168774
>warriors blew a 3-1 lead on purpose to get Kevin Durant.
Holy shit that makes a ton of sense
>>
Humans are aliens that crashed onto the earth killing off the dinosaurs then the earths atmosphere made us stupid
>>
I don't even want to mention them because they're so basic...
>>
>>19176439
This is actually EXACTLY how I feel. Why in 2017 is there a terrorist attack every other day in Europe?
>>
File: Momcorp4.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Momcorp4.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
Amazon will be real life's version of MomCorp in the next 20-30 years.
>>
>>19178637
Wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>19167017
You should boil ribs to break down the fibers.
>>
anyone got any schizophrenia or mental illness conspiracies?
>>
>>19165184
I believe that radical leftist movements and medias are funded by the koch brothers to discredit the left.
>>
>>19168567
>doesn't look at all like a dragon
>sun is on one end of that constellation the moon on the other, when the bible says "sun AND moon are at her feet
>crown of twelve stars is a constellation of 9 stars and three random stars added to it
unironically end yourself
>>
>>19167643
Can you dump links to it? I'm trying to prove to my friends I'm not insane
>>
>>19168938
The research that was backing this was pretty bad. It was on a man who weighed around 300+ lbs. They were also giving the man around 12 servings a day. But its ok, don't do research and just listen to 4th hand information from bloggers who take research out of context.
>>
>>19176644
Can you link to *any* source that verifies any of your claims?

Can you name any professors in academia who are studying this?

Can you link to any academic literature (journals?) that can be argued to back up what your saying?
>>
Anchent Ayyliums
>>
>>19167690
Fun fact, Tesla suppressed his free energy network because it involved vibrations that were extremely close to the human brains thought pattern and he believed that with some minor tweaking it could be used to control people.
>>
>>19165208
I have bad news for you: most conspiracy theories exist for a reason.
>banking mobsters rule the world
>Roosevelt knew the Japs were coming to Pearl Harbor
>most major US based global corporations funded the Nazis
>JFK was murdered by CIA and Bush Sr
>Oklahoma City was a false flag. McVeigh worked for CFA and was not executed
>911 the buildings were dropped by demo charges, not terrorism
>RFK Shooting, MLK shooting, Reagan Assassination attempt, Columbine, Sandy Hook, Aurora, Pulse Nightclub and many more were staged events or drills either where no one was murdered (SH, Pulse) or the CIA was shooting and blamed a patsy.
>Nasa never went to the moon.
>Bill Cosby and Sandusky are innocent
>the Rothschild suppressed free energy and electric cars because of their monopoly on oil
>each major war since WW2, possibly including, that USA was involved in was for the sole purposes of a) keeping arms manufacturing high and b) keeping their oil and opium routes flowing from middle eastern and Asian markets.
There are many, many more that I'm not remembering.....oh....
>AND THE EARTH IS FLAT
>>
>>19168579
Pen15.

Penis.

Ya'll that retarded
>>
>>19165221
No such thing as extraterrestrials. In fact the only way out of Earth's atmosphere is through a spiritual dimension, ie death. Because the earth is flat and domed. The heavens beyond are water. Aliens are demons and fallen angels masquerading Look into it
>>
>>19168736
Share your knowledge friend?
>>
>>19169060
Close minded fool. You don't belong here
>>
It's probably just an outright fact at this point that medical tech is purposefully held back from the public.
Guarantee they can kill the common cold and cancer and all that, it's just that those things make too much money to get rid of.
>>
>>19167127
http://ronscoinc.com/new/apps/how-to-download-bots-for-runescape.html
>>
>>19165771
I was in gate for a couple of years and have no "marble"
I remember seeing those threads on here but I never read them. Guess I never realized what they were about. Hm.
>>
>>19178781
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaphor
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma
>>
I believe that most conspiracy theories on the web are just lies, the gov/higher powers would do everything in their power to keep their secrets from being released
>>
Soylent green is people
>>
time is fake, we all exist on a frequencie that keeps going on. Stand still, will all you atoms and you will see the electrical demons. They are connected to our brains with a long big wire. Sucking our dreams out of our brains and planting new ideas in there. They walk like we do but are not binded to the frequencie that we call time. The micro second you die you start to stand still and then you will see them. You are unable to move and the last thought you have is the acknowledging of the happening in front of you. You will first notice that time isn't moving anymore, things stand still. The next thing you see are Semi-translucent beings with blue flashes of light that light up like a miniature universe in a slow and steady way. Fear enters your perspective in the end of that last second when you notive that all your atoms ar no longer bond by the frequenices and time no longer is part of your reality, unable to move forever.

What happens next, maybe a shift into another reality, where all your atoms are able to continue to exist. Who knows.
>>
>>19165184
>>Nasa never went to the moon.

So all space travel is full of shit? Because that is what you are implying.
>>
>>19165184
>Guarantee they can kill the common cold and cancer and all that, it's just that those things make too much money

How does the common cold make anyone money? You can still function as a human being and get over it without any medication. Same with the flu. Don't be an idiot.
>>
>>19183819
>moon
>all space travel
there's a huge difference between the difficulty of going to space, and actually getting to the moon and landing there.
>>
>>19183866
The comment says never. Not just the original moon landing, but ever moon landing.
Explain to me why we would living in space stations and launch deep space satellites but never land on the moon.
>>
File: 1443024813030.jpg (30KB, 524x336px) Image search: [Google]
1443024813030.jpg
30KB, 524x336px
>>19181011
It's time to stop you massive moron.
>>
>>19181011
Cite your sources.
>>
>>19166388
Holy brainwashed mind-slave Batman!
>>
File: 1494236657953.jpg (107KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1494236657953.jpg
107KB, 1252x1252px
>>19165208
>he thinks it wasn't created by the man for the very same reason
>le crazy scapegoat meme
>>
>>19183819
>>19183863
who are you quoting?
>>
>>19180979
Tell me more
>>
>>19181005
>>AND THE EARTH IS FLAT
Damn bro I was rooting for you till then
>>
>>19165752
They're actually hiding their life time free pizza vouchers they got from dominos
>>
>>19165184
The US Govt did 9/11
Templars suppress public enlightenment
Trump wants to spy on your seance
>>
The FDA and big pharma actually have workable cures for various aliments but its more profit to not release them.
>>
>>19173549

have people here read the disclosed CIA documents about astral traveling to mars ? they feed a guy coordinates and he traveled ( in mind ) to a past age in mars and described tall aliens in stone vaults , I have the PDF's but they can't be posted here , unlike 8ch that allows adding pdf files to posts
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-22-02-01-39.png (92KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-22-02-01-39.png
92KB, 720x1280px
>>19185812
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-22-02-02-41.png (207KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-22-02-02-41.png
207KB, 720x1280px
Mon: monitor
Sub: subject
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-22-02-03-45.png (197KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-22-02-03-45.png
197KB, 720x1280px
>>19185861

Aliens sleeping inside hollow piramids
>>
>>19185852
>>19185861
>>19185870

The documents reads like something from the SCP foundation but it was posted on the official .gov cite of the CIA
>>
>>19165265
>>19165208
>>19174187
>>19178649
http://discovermagazine.com/2010/jun/03-the-insanity-virus
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>19166704
>>
File: croc.png (398KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
croc.png
398KB, 500x405px
>>19173558
I don't think Waco was a black op or anything like that. Just that the ATF fucked the whole thing up, and that the FBI knowingly conspired to kill everyone inside with fire. They broke their own rules so many times and then purposely destroyed the crime scene to the point, then tried to cover all of it up in court, lying about what sort of gas they used or where they shot and when.

The motive behind the attack, I think, was genuinely what it looked like; the ATF wanted to swing it's dick around to look cool. And they were completely inept every step of the way. But everything that followed was a knowing cover up and false news stories with 0 evidence were spread in order to damn the Branch Davidians more so than they needed to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3b9nvIw-_k
>>
I have a theory that the mandela effect is just programmers outside the matrix re-editing older codes and testing if anyone will notice or not.
>>
>>19165184
Courtney killed or had kurt killed he didn't commit suicide
>>
>>19178637
They can't even turn a profit. Ali Baba is what's gonna take over.
>>
>>19186325
Ali baba is huge yes, but saying amazon can't turn a profit is retarded.
>>
>>19181005
Nice list, but you forgot this one:
>Yuri Gagarin was murdered and did not die in a crash
>
>>
>>19185594
I COMPLETELY understand the way you feel. I only looked at flat earth stuff cuz I wanted to see the "stupidest possible conspiracy theory." I was a hard sell. But the more I see and think about it, there is NO WAY the earth is a sphere. It is impossible
>>
>>19186472
>>19183921
Do your research
>>
Almost all of what Yuri said.
>>
>>19165184
That everything is designed to distract you from your inner self, that everything is meant to cause you more suffering.

True enlightenment is the end of all suffering and only you yourself can achieve this.
>>
>>19168938
Just as well I keep my processed food intake down to almost zero these days.
>>
>>19165184
The Bogdanoff brother.
>>
>>19187229
Sound like you a Buddhist
>>
>>19187291
Can I get a speedy synopsis?
>>
>>19169058
Yeah, that's more of a normal theory....
>>
>>19165306
my grandma was in the concentration camp, as a pole not a jew.
it wasn't exaggerated according to her
>>
>>19186444
Amazon hasn't made a dime since it started. It's broke even. Look it up.
>>
>>19186325
The fuck is Ali Baba?
>>
>>19188025
It's been turning profits lately, for a long while it wasn't
Doubt it's evened out yet though.
>>
>>19186562
Well, thanks for not being a fanatic at least.
>>
>>19181011
all this is 100% true and nobody wants to believe it because they were all told by the media that it's fake
>>
File: uh5yzvK.jpg (21KB, 800x538px) Image search: [Google]
uh5yzvK.jpg
21KB, 800x538px
>>19165184
Alex Jones is an unknowing CIA shill used to spread disinfo.
>>
>>19165771
I remember getting set up for some sort of GATE program when I was still in school, was creepy as fuck and noped the fuck out of it. Good decision, past self.
>>
>>19189914
I don't know. Trump used his entire audience to help get elected.
>>
>>19165208
thats fucking retarded
>>
>>19168774
the whole reason we went into afghanistan was to secure the opium poppy fields, and to secure the lithium and rare earth metal deposits from the chinese.

its a modern opium wars.
>>
>>19169060
lol "your taxes". you still live at home with mom and dad.
>>
>>19168938
No, soy lecithin is in almost everything because it's an excellent emulsifier.
>>
>>19168109

No.
>>
File: 1497641465587.png (574KB, 605x558px) Image search: [Google]
1497641465587.png
574KB, 605x558px
Did the Camorra (neapolitan mafia) really help fund the building of the One world Trade center? I heard about this conspiracy theory from someone but i dunno if its true.
>>
>>19169075
main difference there is that stalin actually sought out to kill people. most holocaust victims (out of the ~200,000 of them) died of typhus due to loss of preventative resources.

over a million german POWs were intentionally starved and diseased in fenced off camps (with no shelter or restrooms) run by americans but nobody ever talks about that either
>>
>>19190781
The camorra is just an italian urban legend lol. They havent existed since the 19th century
>>
>>19188134
China's Amazon.

>>19188146
Has it? That's good news at least.
>>
>>19189702
Hey that's not what I don't believe it. I don't believe it because every single bit of evidence I've ever seen for flat-earth has been debunked almost immediately. It's not even a contest as to who's proven who wrong more. Flat earth is just too easy to dismiss.
>>
>>19165184
That in March 2016 there was some kind of incident in the arctic involving the US and Russia. Possible near or actual engagement. For the purpose of preserving peace both sides have buried whatever went on. This is the real reason American military brass bristle at Trump playing kissy face with the Russians. Or any dealings with the Russians for that matter. Good men may have died.

If anything did go down I don't realistically expect the details to emerge for 20+ years.
>>
>>19172195
t.k*rd or arab
>>
>>19190823
>In 1983, Italian law enforcement estimated that there were only about a dozen Camorra clans. By 1987, the number had risen to 26, and in the following year, a report from the Naples flying squad reported their number as 32. Currently it is estimated there are about 111 Camorra clans and over 6,700 members in Naples and the immediate surroundings.[14] Roberto Saviano, an investigative journalist and author of Gomorra, an exposé of the activities of the Camorra, says that this sprawling network of Camorra clans now dwarfs the Sicilian Mafia, the 'Ndrangheta and southern Italy's other organised gangs, in numbers, in economic power and in ruthless violence.[15]
In 2004 and 2005 the Di Lauro clan and the so-called Scissionisti di Secondigliano fought a bloody feud which came to be known in the Italian press as the Scampia feud. The result was over 100 street-killings. At the end of October 2006 a new series of murders took place in Naples between 20 competing clans, that cost 12 lives in 10 days. The Interior Minister Giuliano Amato decided to send more than 1,000 extra police and carabinieri to Naples to fight crime and protect tourists.
>Just an urban legend bro
>>
The Kubrick moon landing conspiracy. I 1969 the US government and NASA hired filmmaker Stanley Kubrick to create footage of US astronauts landing on and walking on the moon. Stanley Kubrick was such a perfectionist that he demanded the footage actually be shot on the moon, so they did just that.
>>
Alexa and similar products are used by the gvt to spy on people

R9k is cursed

(((someone))) is putting chems in the water
>>
>>19191644
Can you please elaborate on the /r9k/ curse?
>>
>>19165208
This sounds like the most plausible one for me.
>>
>>19172876
>-Human civilization is much older than we realize. Ancient civilizations were destroyed at the end of the last ice age, likely due to a meteor impact. Atlantis was very much a real city in the Atlantic ocean and there are ruins to prove it.
>-Supposed structures on Mars are real, and the ruins in Cydonia are from an ancient civilization that was wiped on when life on Mars was extinguished by meteors, probably thousands or millions of years ago.

These are false. There are no ruins of atlantic civilizations, and no structures on Mars.

>Civilizations in Africa and Europe were in contact with societies in the Americas.

This is true and a well known fact, Vikings arrived on South America centuries before the Portuguese and Spanish did.

The rest is also bullshit.
>>
>>19191152
Amazon started making a profit when they started talking government contracts a couple years ago
>>
>>19174774
>Jennier Aniston, Megan Fox, Brittany Spears are all trannys
Explain how Britney was pregnant.

I like the idea though. Hot as fuck.
>>
>>19185812
What site is this from?
>>
>>19193480
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.