[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tulpa General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2130.png (466KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2130.png
466KB, 640x1136px
The /we need to start compiling a Tulsa general OP post info/ edition. Post all the links you have concerning Tulpas.

Some ideas to help start us off:
>describe your Tulpa
>have your tulpa type something out to us
>describe something cool you and your tulpa did together, or a fond memory you have
>describe methods you use to tulpaforce

A discussion topic: how do you deal with the knowledge that most people wouldn't understand what you were doing and might even shun you if they found out? Have you ever told someone about your Tulpa and had a positive outcome?
>>
tulpa.info
>>
>>19164519
There's a tulpa website.

Sorry, but you're a couple years late. Current /x/ doesn't like tulpas that much.
>>
>>19164552
Thats because retards keep trying to have sex with their tulpas.
>>
File: checked.gif (2MB, 540x210px) Image search: [Google]
checked.gif
2MB, 540x210px
>>19164555
>>
I need a very detailed guide about Tulpa sex.

Can you reach climax by having intimate relations with your tulpa? or it's just impossible? or you're basically just touching yourself and thinking it's your tulpa touching you?
>>
File: coffee girl.jpg (24KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
coffee girl.jpg
24KB, 400x200px
>>19164519
My friend created July Hopps as his tulpa and it keep's taking over control of him...
How do i save him from himself?
>>
>>19164584
You won't feel anything by doing it. If that's what you're wondering. It is nothing like a real pussy.
>>
>>19164519
Is that what happened to Katy Perry?
She tried to rape her (Tulpa) herself and she got mad and smashed her face into the stage?
>>
File: slurps drink.jpg (59KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
slurps drink.jpg
59KB, 736x736px
>>19164585
Judy hopps i ment
Don't look into her
Purple eyes.
>>
>>19164584
First, get you a tulpa. Snort tulpa.info for guides or come to the /trash/ tulpa general thread.

For some reason there's a living tulpa thread on /trash/. They routinely get pruned here on /x/ because mods are nofunallowed these days.

Second; snortate the imposition guides and then make your tulpa visibly imposeable. Touch imposition is right there too.

Then once you can see and feel your tulpa, engage in the sexings. There's nothing that can stop you from making sweet brain-ghost love with your brain-ghost.

Just be sure to treat your tulpa with love and don't rape them or you'll have some serious problems. Real unconditional love. Love your tulpa with a more pure love than you would love a gf/bf or spouse.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486167554899.jpg (36KB, 446x471px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486167554899.jpg
36KB, 446x471px
>>19164715
This exactly. It's stupidly simple. If you are the type of person either unready or unwilling to supply unconditional love to someone or something, dont attempt. Other than that, diligence and patience is all it requires.

If you succeed, you'll quickly find that tulpa sex is just a side bonus to the real prize.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.