[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I fear the most? Ghost/demons or aliens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: The-Dulce-Incident-1979.jpg (89KB, 510x341px) Image search: [Google]
The-Dulce-Incident-1979.jpg
89KB, 510x341px
Hi, I discovered /x/ a few day ago and I started to read a lot of information, first about ghost, demons and evil spirits, and now about aliens, especially Greys and Reptilians. I just finished some articles about the Dulce base, Phil Schneider, the human/alien battle of 1979 and all the things the aliens are doing underground (creating hybrids, enslaving humans, ecc).

So I asked myself: what's worse, and what should I fear the most? Ghosts, demons and evil spirits, or ostile aliens?
>>
>>19164467
Delete this and don't forget everything about Dulce, take this as a warning.
>>
>>19164474
Do you mean that i should stop so I don't discover more things that will scare me, or something bad could actually happen to me?
>>
>>19164474
shut your fag hole . OP wants to know stuffs

demons have a deal with liberals to destroy the world. i would like to say the light bringer isnt involved but he found a way to slip out of the prison from time to time

liberals are the army of evil and jimmy kimmel is a low level demon in the flesh. hes the type who wasnt blessed with wings or horns in his true form. some what underwhelming to gaze upon

and yes thats typically 1 or the other in regards to horns or wings. the bible depicts a few beast in service to god in revelations. lucifer has no horns but he has 6 wings
>>
File: 1497736496337.jpg (170KB, 1320x390px) Image search: [Google]
1497736496337.jpg
170KB, 1320x390px
Everything
>>
File: hl10.jpg (450KB, 1500x2100px) Image search: [Google]
hl10.jpg
450KB, 1500x2100px
>>
>>19164467
God
And the possibility of hell
>>
What, aliens ARE demons?
>>
>>19164506
Well, humans are one species, but some races look differently

Demons = One Species = Many Demon Races?
>>
>>19164509
Yes, but I tought aliens were just intelligent beings from other planets, and demons... well, demons are demons.
>>
>>19164467
Yourself
>>
>>19164514
They have many names

I wonder more in what contact they stay to the Elite

Jesus said the jews father is the devil and that they do his work: Lying
>>
File: IMG_0960.jpg (80KB, 672x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0960.jpg
80KB, 672x960px
>>19164487
>the guy telling you to pretend to eat your kids Halloween candy is a demon
Hahaha holy shit this is rich. Is this a new meme?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.