[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys help explain this intense lucid dream I had?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: wallhaven-161757.jpg (2MB, 3200x2150px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-161757.jpg
2MB, 3200x2150px
Hey so I had an extremely intense dream about a year or so ago.
I literally think about it everyday since it happened, and only now as i started exploring 4chan i decided to ask about this.

>in the dreamworld
>me and my 7 year old son were watching TV (random i know)
>i suddenly start hearing disembodied voices asking me things such as "what is your name?" "is that your child?" where do you live?" "who are you?"
>i basically reply "who is this, show yourself immediately!"
>things start flying around the room and crashing off shelves
>i grab my son by the arm and bolt downstairs and out the front door
>his mother is waiting outside in her car as i bust through the door (convenient)
>i put my son in the car, say bye to them, they drive off
>i wave and watch them drive off before pausing and thinking to myself "time to go see wtf that was about"
>i turn around to see 2 very large bipedal creatures standing about 30 yards away
>they are both about 9 feet tall, well built, have black exoskeleton, deep red musculature underneath, human-like physique
>faces of black skulls with longer sharp teeth and red eyes
>both are standing posturing themselves like they have come for me.
>>
continued...

I felt no fear at this point, only a fierce rage that they had the nerve to attack me while my son was present.
>i immediately ask "who are you? what do you want with me?"
>they dont reply, only continue to stare me down
>it was at this point the most AMAZING thing happened
>a voice, a feeling, a will, told me to look down at my hand
>i look down
>i am instantly blinded by a longsword glowing brighter than any light i had ever seen before
>the metal it was made of was so pure it was white
>it was weightless
>it was glowing
>there were inscriptions along the blade that i cannot remember, and for some reason, i dont think i am supposed to remember
>i exploded forward and covered the 30 yards instantly
>i swung my first strike to the one on the right
>right before my sword connected i saw its facial expression change to shock/surprise
>cut its head off
>i come back up with a backhand slash to decapitate the other creature and he does not even move
>as im exploding upwards to finish him, he only stands there staring me in my eyes and i stare him back
>as my sword is inches away, he smirks at me and i awaken violently in my bed
Can someone please explain this? What does this mean?
>>
Well, it could be your brain projecting subconscious messages to your dreams. Did you ever have any personal demons? Any problems you felt might hurt someone close to you? Maybe this dream is your brain telling you you have faced your problems or need to face them.
>>
>>19164451
Pick a number between 1 and 6. Might be able to help if you do.
>>
>>19165967
>>
>>19165377
I mean, not really anything that would be so intense, I'm a very good hearted person, a giver not a taker. I was thinking along the lines of demons attempting to possess me, but as you can see didnt succeed. It sure does throw me for a loop.
>>
If you anons don't mind, I also had a lucid dream, it was so amazing but I haven't been able to repeat it.
>be on bed late in the night
>start feeling sleepy
>relax and get sleep
>suddenly I am in front of a swamp
>there are other people too
>a woman appears, like she is some turistic guide
>ask us to hold hands and jump to the swamp
>we do it
>start to sink
>feel my lungs bieng filled by mud
>then I am aware I can't die, and is part of the "proces"
>I hear the woman explain this in my head
>then feel a high pressure and we are all starting our trip
>first we got inside a serial kiler mind
>then in a plant in the middle lf a battle during XIX century
>we jump from people to other forms of lives, seeing parts of their experiences in the world
>start awakening
>I don't want to go but I know is time
>wake up refreshed and too conscious about my trip
>>
>>19167223
That sounds pretty cool anon. I smoked salvia one time and had an experience similar to this.
>except the woman was a witch who tricked me into a factory where i was stuck on a conveyor belt and press-copied!
It was scary as hell lol.
>>
>>19167254
I have never had this type of dreams on drugs, that time I was getting out of a period of depression (didn't take any meds), amd this dream was really powerful, it feel me with good feelings. I wish I could be able to make more astral tourism, that's the way I call that type of lucid dream.
>>
>>19167275
Yeah, I tried the salvia shit a looooooong time ago when I was like 16.
It sucked.
That is good though anon, the woman was probably your spirit guide/guardian angel trying to uplift you and show you at the end of struggle will come victory and happiness.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.