[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sacred geometry question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 0617171520b.jpg (987KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
0617171520b.jpg
987KB, 2304x1296px
Does anyone know what this symbol could mean or if there is one that is similar to it?
>>
>>19164195
This is an old symbol. General purpose magic. Old world...during the times of the floating cities in the sky...
>>
>>19164203
Is there a name for this symbol? Anything i can go off of?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8rX4emmI10
>>
>>19165374
Wtf?
>>
>>19164195
This is really old, see how there are 4 semi-circles that would normally touch, but they have been edited. New geometry, still very old, uses 6 circles arranged around a 7th of equal size. Thats called the Flower of life. What you have is a very early and crude version
>>
File: geomsag06_02.jpg (18KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
geomsag06_02.jpg
18KB, 270x270px
Flower of Life
>>
>>19164195

One day a Satanist was in the woods trying to take a dump. It was to be an epic dump due to all the blood and goat bits ingested at last nights ritual. Blood was scarce last night so he was somewhat constipated. He found a nice green patch and thought "this is the place" but as he began to squat he heard a voice cry out "What the fook are you doiin ya giant bastard?"

Being both surprised and spooked, the Satanist tried to zip up the sphincter. Peristalsis being unrelenting once begun, he shat out a misty stream of goat bits, blood, and other digesta before the adrenaline squeezed his bum closed.

After landing from his spurting fear induced bunny-hop he turned to see a wee green (and brown and red) man with fire in his eyes and a shamrock in his hand. It was obvious to the Satanist a feral Leprechaun rage was building in the small fella he just shat upon. Trusting to his lord Satan he whipped out his pentagram necklace holding it betwixt himself and the small green pit bull coming at him. It was just then he noticed his pentagram had too many points (damn Alibaba fuktard assured me the picture was of the item). Surely his Lord would forgive him just this once and protect him.

He woke up sometime later with an excruciating pain in his abdomen and a sore butt. Musta let loose the demons when he passed out but better safe than sorry so he goes to the nearest hospital.

Lo and Behold the x-ray showed an odd symbol that appeared to be a four leaf clover overlaying a star in his rectum......

The LUCKOGRAM was born.......
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.