[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we have found human ancestor fossils as old as 500 million

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

>we have found human ancestor fossils as old as 500 million years old
>still no evidence of Bigfoot

Yep. He's totally real. Uhuh. Definitely NOT a hoax.
>>
Well all things being equal, then sure - it's most probable that it's a hoax.
However there have been and continue to be tons of species that have been undiscovered, re-discovered, thought extinct in error, etc.
There are huge patches of forest in the PNW US/Canada that are relatively untouched still, and even tho it's obviously incredibly unlikely, some super sneaky unknown ape isn't 100% impossible.

I'm not saying it's actually a thing, but I am saying there is enough reasonable doubt to make shitposting about it kind of senseless.
As far as hoaxes and associated nonsense, yeah, it's safe to assume that most if not all bigfoot searchers/researchers are full of it. But it's kind of cool to keep an open mind just in case, even if it proves to be foolish optimism.
>>
Bigfoot is a psychic hologram projected by the interdimensional aliens. Keep up.
>>
>>19163722
every time they find evidence, he strikes
>>
>>19163722
Did you really just post unprovoked on an internet board declaring you dont think Bigfoot is real?
Why did you feel the need to do this?
>>
File: Big Foot.jpg (47KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
Big Foot.jpg
47KB, 625x352px
I have no personal experience or evidence about whether or not Bigfoot is real. Think and believe whatever you want, but reality may be significantly different from your own personal belief system.

If Bigfoot and other associated beings (such as Neanderthals) do exist, then it makes perfect sense that governments and police forces want to keep this a well protected secret known only to the local residents where these tribes exist. The last thing anyone wants is hordes of tourists, thrill seekers, and scientists to descend upon their areas.

Elk Hunters Encounter Bigfoot (Live footage)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q8SLCKDBFc

7 Most Believable BIGFOOT Sightings Video Footage of Yetti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v77ijOO8oAk

Hybrid Man Found in China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZiMknx9wJE

The Last Living Neanderthal (Russian Bigfoot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fPoalg2anU
>>
>>19163722
>archaeology is the same as zoology
If we're going to talk fossils, we've got Gigantopithecus. So fuck you.
>>
>>19164562
No evidence gigantopithecus ever made it to north America. If you are trying to say bigfeet are really gigantopithecuses then you are using flaw evidence, if using any evidence at all. Neither archeology nor zoology have found anything that supports the existence of bigfoot. Why are you mad about that?
>>
>>19163825
Did you see the other Bigfoot thread? It's a fucking MAD house.
>>
File: bigfoot_finger.jpg (37KB, 299x320px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot_finger.jpg
37KB, 299x320px
>>19163722
>>
>>19163722
>500 million
500.000 not million
>>
>>19163722
um... Gigantopithecus
>>
>>19164698
https://www.google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/38800987
>>
>>19164562
>archaeology
>fossils
you don't know what archaeology is, friend
>>
>>19164992
well goddamn. how much is half a billion years in generations?
>>
>>19164999
Fuck you too, I'm tired and archaeology often includes human remains.
>>
Well, IMHO Bigfoot isn't real. At least not in the way that people say it is. I think that Bigfoot is probably just folklore passed down from early humans who had interactions with Gigantopithecus. Gigantopithecus went extinct, but the legend of it didn't.
>>
>>19165010
>human
>Bigfoot
keep trying buddy, you'll get there eventually
>>
Everything You Know Is Wrong - Lloyd Pye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5qJYwfAju8&t=2804s
>>
>>19164428
>If Bigfoot and other associated beings (such as Neanderthals) do exist, then it makes perfect sense that governments and police forces want to keep this a well protected secret

Explain this reasoning. Why would (((they))) give a shit about some cryptid
>>
>>19165966

First consider the police force. One of their primary objectives is (or ideally should be) public safety and budgetary constraints (in a nutshell, preventing the public and themselves from getting hurt and requiring the extraordinary expensive services of law enforcement.) (Also note that I am not saying that Big Foot and Neanderthals are real). But let's assume that a tribe of them exists in a remote area of the United States on land owned by the Federal or state governments.

The last thing they need is a bunch of crazy people venturing out to this area in order to catch a glimpse and get a selfie picture taken with one of these wild cryptids. If pictures, videos and other evidence became available which proved their existence (and specific location) beyond a reasonable doubt, then the safety of the cryptids and those wishing to meet them would become endangered. And on top of that, the law enforcement would be expected to protect the public and the cryptids from each other.

To make a long story short, the federal and state governments are overextended in their budgets and can not afford to spend a fortune on the problems that would be created if the locations of the cryptid tribes became public knowledge. Also, the federal and state governments may also consider the cryptid tribes to be a critically endangered species. And the best way to help them survive is by preventing the general public from treating these tribes like an amusement park destination.
>>
>if we found some old bone it means we also found ALL younger bones
>believing every bone they find is real

Yep. You're smart. Uhuh. Definitely NOT a retard.
>>
>>19163857
delet this
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>19163722
>>
>>19164926
Yeah, given that it was as large as hypthesized.
Last time I checked, there hasn't been many remains found at all.
And from what I understand, only the Gigantopithecus Blackii was assumed to be extra super big.

Also, possibly not even bipedal.
>>
File: kek.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
>>19166609
>he's mad bigfoot isn't real
>>
>>19163722
personally I think the idea of Sasquatch, Yeti, etc. being real is pretty preposterous, but there may be *something* out there that people are mistaking for a primate
the thing is without someone "seeing Bigfoot" and then having the balls and skills to track it down, we'll never know what exactly is causing these sightings, so unless someone gets killed by this thing, it's pointless to speculate on it
>>
>>19165946
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8tRDv9fZ_c
>>
With how constantly I hear skeptics/academic circlejerks say it doesn't exist im starting to think that they're saying it to reaffirm their own beliefs. As if the sheer concept of the creature scares them too much
>>
>>19168688
why would they be scared of a big monkey existing?
>>
>>19165966
>>19166586
My theory is that they're saving the discovery of Bigfoot so it can be used as the ultimate distraction for the masses while they go through with some sketchy activities.
>>
>>19168803
Because if Bigfoot is real, a lot of other things they denied could also be real
>>
>>19168840
but he's not tho
>>
>>19163722

i post this is ever bigDICK thread that i see

>bigfoot is simply a human gone feral
>>
>>19168862
Why not?
>>
>>19163722
Bigfoot is such a stupid myth. What's so scary or interesting about a dumb ape taking shit on the bushes?
>>
>>19168840
>a lot of other things they denied could also be real

Any examples?
>>
>>19168803
They aren't scared of simple monkeys, they're scared of the concept of something that is related to modern humans, yet appears to be so much more primitive and animalistic than us.

They're scared of the concept of hominid predators.

The question that should be asked is "How do you think human ancestors would have evolved if they had to compete with apex predators and were sparsely populated? How would a human ancestor evolve into a predator?"
>>
>>19169410
Sauce?
>>
>>19169089
Other cryptids living in massive stretches of unpopulated wilderness.

If a race of 6ft+ tall, 400lb+ apes can survive undetected in US and Canada for hundreds of years, imagine what else could be out there. Yeti, Mapinguari, the Flores hobbits, etc.
>>
>>19169560
Same guy. By undetected I mean so elusive that they could elude any attempts at proper documentation and observation. Assuming they're real, they have been detected, but only in either chance encounters or deliberate attempts to be seen, possibly for intimidation purposes.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.