[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Like what even is all this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: download (22).jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (22).jpg
11KB, 225x225px
Like what even is all this?
>>
>>19163605
The result of not giving enough of a fuck
>>
File: 1496617013352.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1496617013352.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>the observable universe

nigga cant you read?
>>
In 100 billion years the observable universe will consist only of the Local Group galaxies (54)
>>
>>19163605
A bunch of stuff and places. Needs to be decreased in size to be effectively manageable, tpqh senpai.
>>
>>19163605
>observable universe
Yeah, for ants
>>
>>19163605
Space is an illusion anon. This is 100% truth. Quantum entanglement and the fact that atoms are 99.99% empty (fact) is enough evidence.

Take a video game as an example. You see in a video game stars and places far away and maybe even the sun, but they are only decoration. If you hacked the game and zoomed in onto the sun you wouldn't find a real planet, instead just an image which appears like it's a real place.

It's similar in this universe..
>>
>>19163641
Fuck that was funny
>>
>>19163605
Billions and billions and billions of STARS
>>
>>19164751
Of course you wouldn't find a real planet the cause the Sun is a fucking star
>>
>>19164773
The 2 slits experiment
Nice, matter only exist if you pay attention to it. Very efficient
>>
>>19164751
You mean the hypothesis that things arent actually there unless someone observes it? Another video game example would be for instance; if you look at a village in Skyrim from the distance and you know that NPC's live there, but they don't actually spawn unless you go there near enough.
>>
>>19163605
N.A.S.A. propaganda
CGI as usual. Useless garbage.
>>
>>19163605
All those specks are entire galaxies.
>>
>>19163641
holy fucking kek
>>
>>19164785
was a reply to
>>19164789

Sorry, i'm autistic about typos.
>>
>>19164773
>You mean the hypothesis that things arent actually there unless someone observes it?
What I meant is that what we observe are just cardboard-cutouts. The galaxies which we observe look real, but they aren't. And then when we don't look not even the fake universe is there. Both theories could be true.

You know what the biggest proof is for the simulated universe hypothesis? The fact that it's so fucking empty. Brains are the most complex structures in the universe. A single brain would probably consume more processing power than an entire planet. This is why our universe is fucking empty. If it wasn't a simulation there must be quadrillions of different life forms. Just look how much complexity there is on earth. But there is nothing there, because why would a simulation need so much useless stuff if they want to simulate us, preferably in quarantined conditions?
>>
File: B6OguBlIYAAuZu7.jpg (42KB, 600x442px) Image search: [Google]
B6OguBlIYAAuZu7.jpg
42KB, 600x442px
>>19164783
my fucking sides...
>>
>>19164789
No, it's an actual experiment

The moderndouble-slit experimentis a demonstration that light and matter candisplay characteristicsof bothclassicallydefinedwavesandparticles; moreover, it displays the fundamentally probabilistic nature ofquantum mechanicalphenomena. A simpler form of the double-slit experiment was performed originally byThomas Youngin 1801 (well before quantum mechanics). He believed it demonstrated that thewave theory of lightwas correct, and his experiment is sometimes referred to asYoung's experiment[1]orYoung's slits. The experiment belongs to a general class of "double path" experiments, in which a wave is split into two separate waves that later combine into a single wave. Changes in the path lengths of both waves result in a phase shift, creating aninterference pattern. Another version is th........blah blah blah
>>
>>19164809
Now I'm sad....
>tears roll down cheek

"HE WASN'T TALKING TO ME!!!"
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JK, 1LUV BRo
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.