[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me spooky places in Britain and I'll post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: gb.gif (4KB, 432x216px) Image search: [Google]
gb.gif
4KB, 432x216px
like the thread says, give me spooky places, some real X-Files shit. I already drove out to some old UFO landing site yesterday, and pretty much disproved the official story. Couldn't see the lighthouse at all at 3 am, and could barely see it from a few miles away on the coast.

Any really creepy shit going on? I remember back in the US there were rumors of some town in Carolina that was supposedly a secret military base, but I moved over here recently.

I'm in central GB, lads. I'll be your reporter
>>
>>19163412
Same here, Britain is annonyingly absent of this kind of stuff. Bump.
>>
>>19163412
B I R M I N G H A M

Wanna meet up and go anywhere lad?
>>
>>19163682
I'm in Norwich and usually go alone, but I was hoping to snoop around Wales. Usually weary of people I meet online, have had a few incidents that turned out weird
>>
File: St margaret's hall.png (948KB, 696x696px) Image search: [Google]
St margaret's hall.png
948KB, 696x696px
>>19163826
Well there's an abandoned mental asylum near me, and I'm reliably informed you can hear horses and wagons outside it around 5am, but that might be in the winter because it'd be dark at that time. Ignore me slav squatting in front of it

What's the closest you've got to a real spook, Anon?
>>
>>19163858
Back in the US I visited the old Davidian church and felt some very uneasy feelings standing over the ground where most of them were found. Also in the prison cells in St. Augustine, Florida. I'm kind of hard to spoop though
>>
>>19163412
Deeside. Take a look at the locals and you'll wish every paranormal thing will whisk you away. Wepre woods is fuckin freaky like, pure evil energy.
>>
File: WFycpAy.gif (1MB, 318x242px) Image search: [Google]
WFycpAy.gif
1MB, 318x242px
>>19163858
Mate, you're slav squatting so hard you've turned into a space invader
>>
If you guys know any in Scotland then be sure to say! I've always wanted to go exploring and take some pics for you guys!
>>
Belgrave hall? I live down the road, kind of underwhelming though.
>>
>>19164477
Where abouts you live mate? I'm NE.

There was an old mental institution near my town i used to explore when i was a whelp. Been knocked down and made into nice houses and flats since. Screw buying one of those...
>>
>>19163412
no threads on the fire at the tower block?
checked the catalogues for hrere /b and /pol and didn't see any images..
some messed up stories coming out of there
>>
>>19165175
False flag
>>
>>19165336
what with a burnt out set in the middle of N Kensington and crisis actors?
>>
Hampshire has loads, walking through Basing House at 3 in the morning use to freak me out, luckily I was drunk most the time lol!
>>
>>19166931
At the crown?

I can confirm basing house Is pretty spooky oliver cromwell is said to be seen walking the grounds. I live Right next to it as a matter of fact, might go explore later this week.
>>
>>19163826
Norwich too !
>>
>>19168034
Yeah I use to have a few mates that lived near there, I would cut through to get back to Basingstoke.
>>
Theresa Mays cunt
>>
wtf is the moon right now
>>
>>19163412
Go to London. Wear a yamalka.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.