[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0392.jpg (299KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0392.jpg
299KB, 1536x2048px
Use Digital Roots for calculation.
>>
>>19162985

what am i looking at anon?
>>
What's it for?
>>
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
>>
>>19163077
nein?
>>
Every opposite equals 9, the center clockwise rotating fractals equal binary development, whereas Fibonacci is counterclockwise. AKA Zero Point Energy. #fractalconsciousness
>>
>>19163077

I resided by myself. My mind was empty. I required time to ponder, to remove the past thoughts from my brain.

What did I view? Was I able to believe? That what I viewed that evening was verifiable truth and not just make believe.
>>
>>19163497
Those things that I viewed, in my past evening visions, were they inversions of my twisted brain looking upon me in a mirror?

Because in my nightly visions, it is everpresent. The horrifying visage that bends my mind and brings me to a state of depression.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>>
>>19163079
you are lookin to a bad and shitty sky grid map.your soul crystalization is there and thekit and personality, this is shit astrology for larpers, astrologi is all and pantheism and everything and you are on the matrix right now
>>
File: 1492405620351.jpg (95KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492405620351.jpg
95KB, 1024x768px
You wrote 666 in a circle, ok?
I'm sure these fancy numbers on the outside mean something? Gimme sec... hmmmm?
>>
>>19163531
loor for santoss bonnaci, this coming rahu on leon is telling you to drop this shitty knowledge and look for answers and understanding for yourself, leo is the heart of the house and this man is poisoning yor house with zero facts and so much shit and zero acknowledge...like the people that ezekiel condenmed,the meta atom is changing same goes for your soul crystalization and what binds you to this place. the grid iron you golem made of clay , drop all this shitty knowledge and pagan larping and get real and find the anomalys on the system, pardon my bad english
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.