[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy possessed doll terrifies people in Peru

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Possessed doll in Peru.jpg (70KB, 640x653px) Image search: [Google]
Possessed doll in Peru.jpg
70KB, 640x653px
http://www.freaklore.com/creepy-possessed-doll-terrifies-people-in-peru
>>
>>19162911
>freaklore
fuck that, i aint clicking that shit
>>
>>19162911
Nice sauce it was off and didn't have full set of batteries et was moving.
>>
>>19162911
Post the actual article, not the link, man.
Ain't clicking shit.
>>
>>19163901
>>19165064
ocated in Cusco, Peru is a phone camera video showing a doll, that has been deemed to be possessed by something. The blonde haired doll, continues to operate despite having its batteries removed. The setting is out of the ordinary, as people gather around watching the possessed doll. The group of people are astounded by what they see and simply can’t believe it.

While the batteries were taken out, it is rather suspicious that the doll keeps functioning turning its head and talking. Perhaps a second power source of some kind—is not seen in the video, allowing the doll to keep talking and moving its head.

There isn’t much else known about the video, which was uploaded recently. This leaves it open to much speculation to whether or not its real or fake. The doll does present a rather eerie-looking persona.
If the location was different, it would only further add to this creepy setting. More than likely, this doll is presented by a group of pranksters. The doll is placed on a bench seen in the middle of the video. During this time, the doll keeps chattering and moving its head around. One person there simply can’t believe what they are seeing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzG2Ne8M4tI
>>
>>19166014
They turn the doll over looking for any batteries inside the doll. When they can’t find any they said “on my god”. Others there begin to get worked up over the doll. If the doll is possessed by something, one can only wonder whether or not it is some sort of spirit or perhaps a demonic type possession taking place.

Did the doll belong to someone previously who died? Anything is possible as it is mere speculation at this point. Whoever put this on YouTube originally is now getting some attention and this only further leaves people to believe this is nonsense.

Video footage of this doll encounter has now been seen by many people from social media. In one cut of the video, the blonde headed doll moves its head before seemingly winking at one man there. It certainly scared him as seen.

This setting is similar to the Chucky horror franchise of films, when a possessed doll goes on a killing spree. Those who believe in the occult, are completely freaked out by this doll—wondering why it is able to do this. When one local picks up the doll, they are startled after it says to them “thank you”. Other phrases the doll muttered were “I’ll bring you your happiness” and “Where am I?”

Certainly this day, was one Peruvian people will never forget.
>>
>>19166021
that is pretty cool.
A fellow /x/phile here has a really neat collection of haunted dolls too. wonder what she/he thinks.
>>
I wanna fuck it
>>
>>19162911
i bet it fucking sucks at Dota too
>>
>>19166014
>>19162911
people from south america arent real people and their sources cannot be trusted. i ignore all paranormal stories from the third world, i dont trust them, crazy from poverty, malnutrition and mental illness, they are literal retards who lie and hallucinate, or they are a hoax. i only read/believe stories from north america, europe, uk & commowealth and russia. they are trustwworthy ppl with sources and plenty of scrutiny and investigation
>>
>>19166271
And technology ready and available to fake such stories.
>>
>>19166166
check'd
top kek fucking Dota beaners
>>
>>19166271
calm down
>>
>>19162911
>>19166014
Are they fucking serious with this bullshit?

>doll speaks generic child-friendly lines like "let's play" and "let's read a book" at random times, obviously malfunctioning
>reporter guy actually responds to it as if it's sentient and wants to read a book

Why are latinos so fucking gullible?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.