[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nature of certain Goetic Classes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 22

File: Aliens Lyrans Male.jpg (6KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens Lyrans Male.jpg
6KB, 208x242px
Are Goetic demons like King Purson, Vine, Marbas, Sabnock, and Vapula a race known as Lyrans amongst UFO buffs?
>>
Shut. It. Down.
>>
>>19162780
Combining human and animal features is one of the oldest artistic motif in human history. It started with goat men in cave paintings and lived through the history of men to become modern furry culture and sports mascots.
>>
>>19162797
KYS
>>
>Attack of the Lion Men from Pluto!!!
>>
File: Aliens Lyran Eye of Horus.jpg (20KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens Lyran Eye of Horus.jpg
20KB, 300x364px
I think its a really good avenue of exploration. The certain classes of Goetic Demons and what they could be?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Marbas.jpg (117KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Marbas.jpg
117KB, 800x800px
>>
File: Fallen Demon Purson.jpg (110KB, 513x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Purson.jpg
110KB, 513x720px
>>
Next you'll be telling us they're all cyberspace projections from a ship in the oort cloud.
>>
I just want to discuss it anon
>>
>>19162780
>>19162797

Maybe the animal head thing is a way to convey "we aren't actually all that much like humans" without making the humans on the other end of the line freak out utterly. If so, I wish I could talk to some aliens and help them recalibrate their projections. Whatever they need to convey, I bet I can help them bridge the gap.
>>
the so called aliens are fallen angels hence thw goetic connection...
>>
Furry threads go in /trash/
>>
File: ALIEN7.jpg (17KB, 251x314px) Image search: [Google]
ALIEN7.jpg
17KB, 251x314px
>>19163084

If they really are aliens, comments like that will just push them towards scarier, less comprehensible avatars.
>>
>>19163068
>khajiit has wares if you got coin
>>
>>19163084
KYS
>>
>>19162780
Is this thread a request by an alien to get in contact with a goetic practitioner?
>>
>>19163162
its looking for the similarities...
>>
>>19163084
Bump
>>
>>19163084
That should be a bumper sticker!!!
>>
Ape?????
>>
File: Aliens Lyrans Male Female.jpg (19KB, 236x315px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens Lyrans Male Female.jpg
19KB, 236x315px
>>
File: 345534._UY475_SS475_.jpg (36KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
345534._UY475_SS475_.jpg
36KB, 475x475px
>>
>>19162780
I had a dream about my departed grandmother. She was white in life. Then she appeared as african american in the dream. Then she appeared white again. Then she appeared like a feline human. I saw a message that she was working with Lyra, Arcturus, and Sirius. Body of a human, but here face looked sort of like a cheetah.

>>19162797
My theory is that early spiritual beings inhabiting earth didn't have the luxury of fully evolved human bodies, and maybe they as spiritual entities had not evolved modern levels of human dna.

Angelic spirits inhabiting animals look like a cross between animal and angel. When they inhabit humans, it starts looking more like an animal and human cross hybrid. I think that humans only use a few of their chromosomes for morphological structure and dimensional consciousness. When a being is has fully activated their genome, it exhibits primary evolutionary traits as well as what we term human, sort of in overlapped etheric layers of their lightbody. Sort of seeing the strands of life in various dimensional spaces all overlayed together. Its why humans have reptilian, and mammalian brain, as well as a higher cortex and frontal lobes that give more self awareness.

Heavy lsd trip I was activating more of my etheric dna, on the lower end I was gaining elongated more finger like toes since they were an etheric interface with the earth hologram like writing a keyboard on the ground sending and recieving neural impulses. The higher end, inside my skull everything was unwinding and it started to appear like my brain was elongating within my skull, as it unfolded more and more. It was bigger on the inside than the outside, and it made a crystalline holographic memory bank. I thought this was a combination of Orion, Arcturus, and Sirius. Their was definite zeta influence, mainly in the molecular protein structure, and changing the cells. Zeta and arcturian also made the sides of my head very telepathic I was able to easily bend light
>>
File: Fallen Demon Vine.jpg (28KB, 440x437px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Vine.jpg
28KB, 440x437px
>>19165644
Thank you so much for a well thought out response anon.
Do you think this accounts for the likes of King Purson ect?
>>
File: 1497466246924.png (77KB, 480x624px) Image search: [Google]
1497466246924.png
77KB, 480x624px
>>19162795
Ayylmfao
>>19162780
I do not think you want to know the real answers to both those questions.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Vapula.jpg (238KB, 1024x654px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Vapula.jpg
238KB, 1024x654px
>>19166362
I desperately would anon if you had any insight please share, I must figure this out.
>>
The whole "Goetic entities/angels/demons/whatever are aliums" meme is dull, and indeed, for dullards.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Orias Appears.jpg (21KB, 236x401px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Orias Appears.jpg
21KB, 236x401px
>>19167174
You misunderstand. I don't believe in "aliens"

I think certain classes of Angels are located by certain stars and constellations.

I'm trying to make sense of the prevelance of the Lion like Goetics. I'm suggesting the "aliens" known as Lyrans are really a class of angelic being...
>>
File: Fallen Demon Marbas Appears.jpg (216KB, 763x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Marbas Appears.jpg
216KB, 763x1048px
I see common traits in Malphas, Stolas, Camio ect.

I would love to classify them as well.
>>
>>19167214
>I don't believe in "aliens"
Hate to tell you, but most astronomers agree it is more likely than not that there is intelligent life somewhere else in the universe, likely more than just one other place, too.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Marbas Fury.png (481KB, 428x499px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Marbas Fury.png
481KB, 428x499px
>>19167231
This isn't the thread for this but I'm not sure astronomers have the exact nature of "space" properly figured out yet.
>>
>>19167236
The n it's probably pretty presumptuous for one, who is not an expert in the field, to believe to have metaphysical entities all figured out...wouldn't you say?
>>
>>19167345
I dont have anything figured out...hence my looking for opinions in this thread anon.
>>
>>19167412
Fair enough!
>>
>>19167413
Like King Paimon and Gremory both astride Dromedarys

Similar class of entity?
>>
>>19167604
My recommendation would be to start evoking them and asking them personally. It may sound silly but should get you the results if you do it well.
>>
>>19163084
>the furry fandom is an Alien psyop to get people to fuck them
Now at last I see
>>
>>19162780
THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>19167720
know what?????
>>
>>19168310
?????
>>
Some are clearly avian, and you could even break that down further into owls vs types.
>>
>>19168310
That any technology sufficiently advanced enough is indestinguishable from magic.
>>
>>19168468
There is no difference between true science and magic.
>>
>>19168489
so angels use science?
>>
>>19168631
The two become indistinguishable.
>>
>>19168646
meaning?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Andras Goetia.jpg (75KB, 431x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Andras Goetia.jpg
75KB, 431x500px
>>19168457
true Stolas and Andras...

I wish others found this more interesting.
>>
>>
File: Fallen Demon Andras Fury.jpg (67KB, 362x512px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Andras Fury.jpg
67KB, 362x512px
>>
File: tumblr_nui8amv3Bg1tqqwt3o1_1280.jpg (616KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nui8amv3Bg1tqqwt3o1_1280.jpg
616KB, 1280x855px
come one all the legemeton deserve to be represented respectably.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Camio Goetia.jpg (65KB, 561x960px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Camio Goetia.jpg
65KB, 561x960px
>>19169448
Agreed!
>>
File: Zepar.jpg (9KB, 238x500px) Image search: [Google]
Zepar.jpg
9KB, 238x500px
No one wants to puzzle over what these beings are?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Barbatos Goetia.jpg (30KB, 571x640px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Barbatos Goetia.jpg
30KB, 571x640px
>>19169448
who is the first one?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Asteroth Figure.png (2MB, 1521x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Asteroth Figure.png
2MB, 1521x1141px
It's settled they come from various star clusters

Cunts.
>>
Good to know even New Agers also project their fetishes onto spirituality.

>>19167692
How could we have been so blind all this time?
>>
I don't know a thing about Goetia, but at least this thread has turned up a ton of cool pictures.

Hey, do you ever wonder if aliens get the wrong idea about what humans like? I mean, humans not only beg for their lives even if they're unbelievably miserable and wretched, they're actually more desperately inclined to beg for their lives if they're unbelievably miserable and wretched. So maybe aliens have got the impression that humans place exceptional value on living miserable and wretched existences. Maybe they created a hell-simulacra because it was their first guess as to what kind of paradise we wanted.
>>
bamp
>>
>>19169558
Evoke them and ask them yourself, instead of wildly speculating out your ass!
>>
>>19173468
dont they lie?
>>
>>19173509
*can* lie. There are ways to test the veracity of their claims, to bind them to tell the truth, etc. But the less experienced someone is with these things, the more easily they can be fooled.
>>
>>19173529
about that you have to take thier word for it right?
>>
>>19173613
right
>>
>>19165644
>I think that humans only use a few of their chromosomes for morphological structure and dimensional consciousness. When a being is has fully activated their genome, it exhibits primary evolutionary traits as well as what we term human, sort of in overlapped etheric layers of their lightbody. Sort of seeing the strands of life in various dimensional spaces all overlayed together. Its why humans have reptilian, and mammalian brain, as well as a higher cortex and frontal lobes that give more self awareness.

>Heavy lsd trip [snip]

I'm not going to bother with the metaphysics of what people believe. I just want to know why so many New Agers/occultists/whatever like to weave in biology with metaphysics? Do you think doing that makes what you believe more empirical or scientific? All that does is make it more confusing.

Take
>When a being is has fully activated their genome...
for example. I know no biologist thinks this is scientifically meaningful (i.e. not proved by experiment) so it must be a metaphysical claim. The thing is it seems incoherent at worst and undeveloped at best. How would "activated" genetic material effect etheric bodies?
>>
>>19175719
that anon was a dumb focker
>>
>>19162780
Man, I don't know what the FUCK you just said, little kid! But you special, you reached out and you touched my heart.
>>
I still cannot understand why there is a debate about Angels/Demons vs. Aliens. Extra dimensional intelligence, ETI, etc. All of these seem to be intelligent beings no matter where they come from.

If I were a benevolent ETI I imahine it might not be valuable to work with anyone who already believes 100% that I can be this but not that... and all of that is based on conjecture. I would seek out a truly open mind to work with. I would know that anyone following me and caught up in trivial details would be a waste. I'd choose to work with someone who could teach me something while I was teaching.

Maybe we could all sort this stuff out if we stop trying to break down every little detail we can gather and start opening our minds and hearts to see what comes forth.

To the original question, there are quite a few who channel that say the felines are from Lyra. However, there are also reports of reptillians, insectoids, avians, aquatics, etc. In my mind all of these intelligences are like earth humans. They all come in different packages, but the part that matters is how you feel around them. Do you feel uplifted and supported, or anxious and afraid?
>>
>>19177393
Are you a benevolent ETI, to speak of what they value, or are you just sniffing the aroma of your own pride?
>>
>>19177393
you are not profound>>19177061
thanks
>>
>>19162807
LEAFY
>>
and what are the winged bulls like Marax?
>>
>>19175719
Take lots of psychedelic drugs and do lots of yoga. Biology and spirituality are intertwined. There is etheric 'material' that can construct geometry that provides a framework for expanded stats of consciousness. It could well be physical, but I call it etheric because it is material that I sense and manipulate with my mind and consciousness rather than through physical actions.

The chromosomes control your chemistry, and your physiological design. If you change the way the proteins are folded, they resonate with alternate geometry. Your mind and body will produce chemicals that are resonant with that alternative 'alien' geometry. This is happening within oneself, so there is usually no external change, though you begin to see the alien geometry reflected in the light in your environment. The alien geometry lets you view space in a different way and you can reach your mind into extraterrestrial dimensions of thought.

You interact with these dimensions only through light and thought. When you start interacting with those beings on an emotional or empathetic *soul* level, it their 'blueprint' or genome starts talking with yours. You start with awareness, and they impart the structure to your soul to begin having etheric 'physical' experiences with them. This exchange of soul experience and love creates a hybrid dimensional structure that can resonate with the alternate reality similarly to how we experience our own planet. Then you start to become an inter dimensional being, able to traverse the physical universe through something like a wormhole or portal into other space/time or time/space dimensions. Your body begins to flow with this spiritual energy, prana, and it seems less physical, and partially transparent. When you can see through it, you can project or channel energy from other dimensions.
>>
>>
>>19178730
nope
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.