[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange feeling, while thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: lachbaby.jpg (15KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
lachbaby.jpg
15KB, 400x265px
Hey folks,

yesterday I was sitting at my desk, reading some stuff that was existence-/"what is life"-related, when I did get a thought....

The thought "punched" me litterlay in the face.
It was like someone or -thing from outside gave me this thought. I thought "we are all moving insanely fast through time/space" and for about 2-3 seconds, I had a feeling like driving 1million miles per hour (a speed I've never experienced before).
The thought is: ALL is moving, that's why there is "zero point energy" (correct me if I got his wrong, I don't know if i got 0point energy right), even if something "doesn't move" or do any actions, IT IS MOVING, together with anything in existence.

Imagine it like those graphics they show for expanison of the universe. But its all moving simultaneously, the planets, the creatures on it.

So anything in existance is "traveling" at insanely high speed through what we might call space and time.

I have 2 questions:
1. I'm not quite sure, what happened there? Has anyone experienced things like that? Some may call it a "awakening" but I disagree on that, as it only hinted me towards a absolute truth and it might even be wrong what I experienced and thought.

2. Does this thought make any sense? Also in relation to Zero Point Energy. I also thought "hell...maybe that's also a reason for wind existing at all" - but I admit I'm rather dumb and know nothing about this stuff.

It was just a huge flash...I really experience everything around me moving together with me. All at the same (insaenly high) speed.
Even if it was just some "brain-bug" .....it was awesome..!
>>
>>19162722
I've not felt anything like that except for when my soul incorporated into my new body this reincarnation.
>>
>>19162726
you joking or being serious?

Hell...I go full retard and admit:
As I do belive in reincarnation (and am pretty sure I've live during WWII (when I watch documentaries about that, I have a dejavu every single time thinking "i know...I was there")) I tend to belive you.
>>
>>19162722
OP AGAIN:
I forgot: After the 2-3 seconds of feeling that I "fly through space and time" with insane speed, I did breath intense and strangely, like I was drowning before and this would be my first breath to fill my lungs with air again.
A feeling, that I was "pulled out of sth."
>>
>>19162745
I'm serious. I was asked to keep it secret, so I did, then as I got older I forgot. Then a couple years ago some emotional trauma caused me to remember. Hey, I was raised Catholic and taught to disbelieve in reincarnation, but here I am believing in it because I remember. I am still with Jesus Christ and believe in Him and his dying for everyone, and I also take Christ at his word that John the Baptist was Elias reincarnated as stated in Matthew 11:14 "And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come."

To be clear, I am not claiming to be a prophet, but I do suggest that Christ Himself authenticated reincarnation.
>>
>>19162745
And thanks, man. I appreciate it.
>>
>>19162745
That's kind of cool, huh? Did you get killed or did you live through it and on what side? It is all really fascinating.
>>
>>19162765
i get those thoughts when i think of a universe with no living being to observe it.
>>
>>19162877
I don't know what you mean. Could you elaborate? Sounds very foreign.
>>
>>19162856
OP again: Dunno what side I was on, or if I survived the time or not. But as I also believe in Karma (not only in this life, but I believe, that you "collect" Karma for the upcoming reincarnation), I tend to believe I was with the Nazis, as my currenct incarnation is kind of schizophrenic. I'm partly coming from a german family that had Nazis in them, on the other side one of my parents is of one of those countries, who would've been killed by Nazis.
Maybe this is like a "punishment" and a "suggestion" to overthink my past ideology - IDK.

It could also well be me just making this all up in my head, I can't prove anything. Neither can I prove I'm wrong.
Those are just some thoughts that float through my head.

Thinking of "why do we/anything exist" is like opening pandoras box: Once you start thinking about it - there's no way back! Anything in life seams trivial and unimportant to me since then (about 1 1/2 years go), hell even fking girls is less important than finding out why I'm here, wanting to bang girls...lol!
>>
>>19162850
desu I don't believe in "a god" as a person, or entitiy, but I think what people are reffering to as "god", is the "origin all of being".

Also I think "Jesus" isn't some sort of "superatural" person, with "super-powers". I tend to believe much of what's written in the bible is metaphorically. But I'm open for new thoughts! ;-)
Pleasure to discuss with u
>>
The faster something moves the slower time moves. If all the planets were to suddenly stop everything would happen instantaneously.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.