[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depersonalization recovery question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: FaceApp_1496394139416.jpg (87KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1496394139416.jpg
87KB, 360x360px
When you recover is it like being drunk constantly because you cant feel much negative emotions and feel mostly good?
>>
>>19162068
How long have you been able to preserve the drunk happy boost?

Its been more than a week for me :) tfw dizzy a lot
>>
>>19162116
entering denationalization means you are an intelligent person surrounded by idiots. Your body has shut off its higher operations in order to stay sane while abiding by your low I.Q. peers lifestyles.

I am only in this "boost" when no one else is around, I am in a cool room with nice music, or maybe an instrument to play/write music with myself. I am being productive, uninterrupted, and accomplishing goals that I set for myself.

As soon as someone else is in the mix, back into it I go. It is always because the person I am communicating with is so far below me in potential, that I once again shut off my higher process in order to entertain them. This all sounds conceited. I've got over being told that when I explain myself.

I am >>19162068
>>
>>19162156
googles autocorrect fucked up my post

>>19162116
continuing,the dizzynes you are feeling is from you wasting energy in order to stay "happy" in a sad place. When you're out of whichever extra nutrient is giving you this high, you will be sober again.
>>
>>19162156
You call depersonalization "denationalization", and have a depersonalization disorder (meaning you have a mental illness) and then sit there calling others stupid and defective? That is rich. You need medication to be sane, but then talk like you're more whole by having to shut down to talk to them. You are the one who is defective, not others.
>>
>>19162175
>medication
not him but, medication should always be an absolute last resort. most of how we act, think, feel is influenced by our environment. maybe he is sounded conceited, as he said he would, but he may not be all wrong. fuck you desu for telling anyone with a remote feeling of 'dysfunction' to pop down the medicinal jew
>>
>>19162238
Depersonalization isn't some minor thing like a kid being hyperactive or some guy being eccentric. It is a pretty serious disorder. It is a total break from reality and yourself. But keep on pretending that mental illness makes you more special rather than broken.
>>
>>19162252
thought it meant u become more autonomous
*shrugs*
>>
>>19162258
You have a very distorted view of things. Or don't know what autonomy is which seems more likely. The whole point is that you aren't yourself or in control. It is the exact opposite of having more autonomy.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depersonalization_disorder
>>
File: FaceApp_1496394315957.jpg (29KB, 202x202px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1496394315957.jpg
29KB, 202x202px
>>19162156
Wow junkie. You inserted your own bullshit and are pretending i was talking aboout not wanting to be around people? Lol junkie fucker
>>
File: FaceApp_1496394181652.jpg (64KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1496394181652.jpg
64KB, 319x319px
>>19162162
I dont run out of energy. Im forever full of energy if im positive and out of hot weather
>>
File: FaceApp_1496394790138.jpg (24KB, 191x191px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1496394790138.jpg
24KB, 191x191px
>>19162252
Fuck you cunt jew. Antipsychotics(i went crazy from abuse) made me fully depersonalised and im only now a year later getting better after quitting ages ago and staying pisitive and stuff

Fuck you kike. Everyone knew i was being abused but blamed it on my emotions
>>
Sigh.... why does science label things it cannot explain disorders? I'd argue that when I experience this I'm more connected to myself than ever. I can see things more clearly and I'm more connected to my higher self. I don't lose any part of myself. I see myself as the whole in this state and not one tiny piece of my existence.

I do not believe that I have a disorder just because I find joy in the times alone when I can connect with myself and nature and help my body mind and soul heal from the abuse of the world. I find value in stepping outside of myself because it allows me time to analyze things in a more intuitive way so that I can make positive changes in my life.

I've only been able to stay at that blissful state for a few days, but I'm working on spending more time there. I see a lot of people are naturally awakening to the reality that they are more than the ego. I'm hopeful the 'you're crazy, take a pill' response will fade one day.

People become paranoid and have anxiety sometimes when this occurs because it becomes 100% clear that a vast majority of the people around you do not have the ability to see things closer to the way they really are. That can be a downer, but I've started to get over that. Judge away masses. I'm in control and not a harm to anyone or myself. Keep your pills pushed by the FDA which happen to kill tons of people.
>>
Niggas be tripping. Depersonalization is how you find yourself
>>
>>19162537
>Sigh.... why does science label things it cannot explain disorders?

you have absolutely no concept of what true depersonalization/derealization is. daydreaming in your room is the tiniest little taste of it. if you don't understand why it could be considered a disorder then you've never experienced it or been around someone who has. it's a fucking horror show

it's important to remember that every psychological issue is on a spectrum. your post is the equivalent of saying "i feel angry sometimes, it's not a big deal, it's necessary. why do doctors think murderous rage is such a bad thing"?
>>
>>19162537
Thats not fucking depersonalization.

Depersonalization is feeling like a ghost

It ruined my progression and slowed down my growth. The only thing i learnt was NOT to let the worst perspectives in.
>>
>>19162579
This is like the assperger cunte cooptibg autistic issues from the low functioning.
>>
>>19162537
lol. depersonalization isn't bliss. i actually have it diagnosed and its the mental equivalent of comic sans font. it just feels like fuzzy edged nothing, or like your outlines are blurry. it's hard to have any feelings of anything when i'm like that. you are retarded.
>>
>>19162492
>>19162480
>>19162053
>>19162481
Just stop posting these retarded as fuck avatars, please
>>
I got depersonalisation when I was taking shrooms. It lasted for half a year. Worst time of my life. I was paranoid most of the time and people got scared of me, because I was always disconnected from myself and I feel like I was acting on animal instinct. Fast eye movement and empty look. It made me really value my mind. I made my full recovery after 2 years. Now I take daily stack of Cholin and Noopept for brain recovery. Working out really helped me also. It's not a gift, it's pure hell.
>>
>>19162267
Seeing your posts always makes me happy, keep up the good work dude. I'm sick of the mentally ill narcissists here
>>
I wonder how much our lifestyle contributes to depersonalization. I have a touch of it from time to time and it's most definitely worst for me when I'm a)Doing the same thing every day, just working and sleeping, and b)playing too many video games, listening to too much music, watching too many movies
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.