[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extremely coincidental life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1387090301773.jpg (596KB, 896x891px) Image search: [Google]
1387090301773.jpg
596KB, 896x891px
So basically my whole life ever since I've been old enough to grasp the concept of "coincidence" has been extremely and regularly filled with coincidence.
I'll rattle off a few examples.
It's very common for me to be in the car listening to a song on my ipod and I exit the car to go into a shopping center and the exact same song is playing on their radio.
I'll be having a discussion about a famous actor and they next day or so a movie of theirs will be aired on tv.
I've met 3 long lost friends on separate occasions while at an airport who caught the exact same plane as me.
Multiple times before going out to an event I've thought about an event out the usual happening on my way there (e.g a sever car crash, fire, police chase etc)
Many more examples but there was one the other day that really shook me.
I have an ex girlfriend named Siobhan, we broke up 4 years ago and she moved to the other side of the country, on my way home from work I was listening to a radio show and the topic was pronouncing strange names, Siobhans was the most called up, I was no less than 1km from my house when I fucking saw my ex gf Siobhan walking down the street, I know it was her because she stopped walking and stared at me as I drove by.
Is there anyone else that seems to notice their coincidences as much as me?
Does it bother you? Do you believe in coincidence?
Inb4 "Your paranoid OP" I'm truly not, I'm not frightened by mine or put off, I just want to know if it means something and if it's happened to others.
>>
>>19161799
Holy shit man, I legitimately came onto this board to discuss the exact same subject. I kid you not the exact same thing has been happening my entire life.
>>
Our energy makes thing happen and it seems to be growing.

Earlier tonight I was hearing a song I knew and I was walking away from the source and couldn't hear the words but by the bass tone I knew the next words and as I think them, an old lady says the exact same word to another old lady but it was an actual conversation unrelated to the song.

Coincidences are for the blind and scared, there's no more doubt about it for me. We project with our thoughts and with the ongoing pessimism I see a danger in that for our world. But we could also save it the same way.
>>
>>19161799
They aren't coincidences. Look at the details and analyze further. Things may or may not make more sense, but there is meaning there.
>>
>>19161799
Also, checked.
>>
>>19161829
OP here, that would be a pretty good troll lol.
Whats your name?
>>
>>19161842
I've definitely thought that, but the topic of analyzing seems very board and extensive, where would I begin?
All these happenings are so random it makes it hard to find connections and meanings.
>>
>>19161860
Get fucked if you think your getting my name. I told the truth but if you don't want to believe it so be it.
>>
>>19161870
I just meant whats your first name? or even the letter of your first name?
>>
>>19161877
r
>>
>>19161870
I think he interpreted your post as you saying that literally the exact same thing had happened, as in the same exact story.

That's why dumb OP called you a troll and asked for your name
>>
>>19161840
Also I like your reasoning for that.
I can definitely understand.
>>
>>19161877
Btw, do random thoughts pop into your head which relate to things that are about to take place or not?
>>
>>19161892
That's completely wrong, excuse my suspicion but this is still 4chan is it not? I'm not gullible nor an idiot.
I never called him a troll, I suggested it would be a good troll.
>>
>>19161906
It would be stupid to take everything i say for fact but the only clarification i have is that i am telling the truth. Which really isnt that much on this site i guess.
>>
>>19161898
Also I only asked for your first name to see if it matched mine, it doesn't by the way.
And yes, my thoughts seem to influence SOME occurrences.
I do not predict the future.
Me and my girlfriend were about to go to dinner, an hour before I wondered if I'd see violence of some sort, on our way to dinner there was a 3 car pile up, one dead as a result.
It's genuinely hard for me to remember all the times this has happened in detail.
>>
>>19161920
Thats how it works for me most of the time. For example last week I was thinking about a random job and the next person I talked to happened to be employed in that exact random job.
>>
>>19161930
If what you're saying is true it is the perfect example how this happens to me.
Just completely out of the blue and totally unexpected.
It doesn't have to be anything meaningful or significant, most of the time it's super little things like going to a bar and having the exact same shoes that you just bought as 5 other people.
(That has happened by the way)
>>
>>19161953
Yeah I know exactly what you mean, once it had something to do wit h a movie on tv. I also find that it occurs more often sometimes (for unknown reasons) and other times it doesn't.
>>
>>19161829
Dude no way I came here to respond with the same post.

Plus, the other day I was wearing shorts and saw someone on TV wearing shorts as well.
>>
>>19161799
it's just a trick of the mind
I've had many of the exact same experiences and similar ones before
it becomes less "weird" when you realize it happens to anyone who is observant.
the reason why it happens is your brain noticing things while other "coincidences" go unnoticed and forgotten, washed over by the daily noise.
the only coincidence is your mind noticing the coincidence
>>
>>19161968
Sick. Now go run along and play kiddo.
>>
>>19161969
Yeah I can agree with that, I've thought about it that way as well, and I do see my self as a very observant person.
Most things have answers to but there have been times where there simply isn't.
>>
File: 1494102105685.jpg (29KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1494102105685.jpg
29KB, 292x257px
>>19161979
WHAT THE FUCK WHO ARE YOU!?!

I was literally half way through writing the EXACT same condecending insult when I saw your post. Unreal, what does this mean?
>>
>>19161979
Are there times where you think and feel like you should be utilizing it in some way?
Like maybe you're supposed to do something with it?
Explore with it at least?
>>
>>19161998
Fella's come on.
If you don't believe that's cool, I probably wouldn't as well if it wasn't happening to me.
But please don't turn this into a shit posting contest.
>>
>>19161998
Honestly great comeback, really got me good. Now if your done please leave.
>>
>>19161991
the sooner you realize that everything that's happened to you has happened to billions of people before you and will happen to billions after and you realize everything is just a numbers game the world becomes a lot less scary
also a lot more boring

I notice that paranormal things don't happen to people who deep down inside don't believe in paranormal things
that's why atheists stay atheists and nothing paranormal has ever happened to me because I've always been able to explain everything with a logical reason
>>
>>19162027
I was about to leave then I came back and saw your post. ;)

No but seriously, you're living in God's earth we are special. We are VERY close to him. His son Jesus Christ was here like 2000 years ago. So yeah, things are pretty crazy. Just put your faith in the Bible.
>>
>>19161868
divination maybe.
synchronicities are a mystery.
an entertaining one at least
>>
>>19161799
Is Siobhan by any chance from Hawaii? Because that would be quite a coincidence for me as well if it was the same woman I'm thinking of
>>
>>19161799
I'll explain it to you, as most of the human population has a quite low grasp of reality and what coincidence really is.

We strive to believe the supernatural, all leading in the end, to the fact there is something after life. We love it, it gives the universe more meaning and lessens our fear of death. So we cling to the supernatural, and every phenomena that seems like what we want to cling to, becomes a positive idea in our heads.

Now after you understood what drives your thoughts, I'll explain your story. A coincidence happens ONCE a day, and you think this means something, while nothing else special happens. If you had such "coincidences" all day, like 24/7 except when you sleep, it would be abnormal, but it's not.

Sometimes when I learn a new word, I hear it the very next day for the second time, or at least I notice it. Key word: notice. We don't notice shit unless it means something, or is surprising. Do you understand my point so far? Lately I started studying for a difficult test, which required me to learn a shit load of new words and expressions. Guess what, I didn't hear any of them the next day. And if I would, it would be one or two words, that I did in fact hear before, but didn't notice.

This happens with more stuff in life. I learned about a term, and the very next day something happened exactly described by the term, something that doesn't happen every day, but happened many times. This time I had this term to for it, it's not even a coincidence, but useful information.

I'm not saying you are spiritual and all but, notice that we like to give things more meaning than they deserve, when it's mere coincidence.
>>
>>19162140
good post yes
>>
File: 1476983600046.jpg (133KB, 585x629px) Image search: [Google]
1476983600046.jpg
133KB, 585x629px
I saw my ex on election day. The significance of that is that we were voting for opposite candidates, the further significance of it is that I praised kek (sometimes ironically I will admit) and she wears an ouroboros tattoo on her back. Kek is the concept of primordial darkness and the ourobors represents a cycle, a process of life and death.
>>
>>19162816
*unironically
>>
our world is just as emotional as it is physical.

Think of concepts like a chair. A flat rock is not much chair, a stool is more of a chair, a school chair is a typical chair, while a leather CEO office chair is more of an ideal chair.
Or circle. How we have an ideal circle, something that all circles strive too. You can have bad circle, good circles, and almost perfect circles. But why do we all have a concept of the perfect circle, something that doesn't exist?

Our world relies on our thoughts just as much, if not a hell lot more, than our mind. There are rules, order, and heirarchy, but the power of faith should not be laughed at.

I personally find it harder to influence devout chrisitans and muslims than weak willed drug addicts or stupid uni chicks.
The more you believe, and can imagine, something. The more influence you put towards it.
Coincidences are you being influenced by destiny/karma. The ones you notice are you influencing your destiny/karma via thought.
One tip I can tell you is to try to imagine/pray/wish during times you fall in/out of asleep. You will be closer to the dream state, in which is a cross over of conscious/subconscious energy(or something I cant remember much of this part).

First I thought I was special, but I think humanity and earth is evolving to a higher level of consciousness. It truly warms my heart to see normal people, who haven't made contact with powerful beings, learning of the abilities.

This world is not as mundane as (((they))) will have you believe. There is a reason why certain people want you cut off from faith, spirituality, and the like.
Humanity wont evolve until it becomes more spiritual.
>>
>>19161799
>It's very common for me to be in the car listening to a song on my ipod and I exit the car to go into a shopping center and the exact same song is playing on their radio.
You just have bad taste.
>>
>>19161799
>Siobhan

Where the fuck do you live OP?
>>
I can't say I recall anything in real life happening as frequently or as specifically as what you've described OP, but this used to happen all the time back when I was in college: I would think of a joke or a sketch from futurama or family guy, and then later that night or the next day the exact episode would air on adult swim. It happened so many times it started to get spooky.
>>
>>19162817
Into the trash it goes

You faggots don't get it yet but just because you see results, you're still feeding an entity you don't entirely understand
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.