[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here too afraid to sleep?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1470653108740.jpg (36KB, 424x539px) Image search: [Google]
1470653108740.jpg
36KB, 424x539px
Anyone else here too afraid to sleep?
>>
>>19161599
I cant sleep because im not scared
>>
>>19161648
I get extremely anxious when lying in bed trying to sleep. If I do manage to fall asleep all I get is nightmares and sleep paralysis. HELP
>>
File: filipino boy's brain exploding.gif (1MB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
filipino boy's brain exploding.gif
1MB, 498x280px
>>19161648
>>
>>19161666
it seems you have a problem
>>
>>19161599
Eat a banana and chug a Sprite.
>>
>>19161684
HELP
>>
>>19161666
smoke weed.
>>
File: 20170617_015933.jpg (1MB, 1465x2170px) Image search: [Google]
20170617_015933.jpg
1MB, 1465x2170px
I just seen ghostface in a pile of clothes i took a pic and made it darker to what i seen when i looked over
>>
>>19161715
Having checked your possessed trips, I have been convinced that you do, in fact, need help.

Allow me to recommend a course of action.

First get up, and bring yourself to full wakefulness. Drink a cup of coffee or tea to become wakeful. Don't do anything else. Just patiently wait while you drink your coffee and allow yourself to become bored. Then, with a calm and wakeful mind, go around and turn on all the lights in your house.

Walk around the house and visit each room and area. Stay briefly in each area and look at it. Then, turn off all the lights in your house and repeat this process. You will experience mild spooking due to your imagination and it being dark. Nothing else will happen.

Now you will be mildly spooked, but no more than that. Go to bed. You will no longer be severely spooked, only mildly, and it will quickly fade.

What you have done is to reset the fear-delusion complex that your mind has gone into by grounding yourself in the fact that... you're just scared of the dark. Nothing more. You're just anxious.
>>
>>19161775
>you're just scared of the dark
I've been scared of the dark ever since I could remember and I, while I thank you for your advice, don't think it will be of much help. My lights are all off during the entirety of my sleepless nights. I'm, as you would put it, mildly spooked when I have to go through my hall to get to the bathroom, or to the kitchen if I wanna brew some coffee. Actually being in the dark is not a huge problem.

The problem, however, arises when I lie down to sleep. I get this feeling of extreme anxiousness and I feel that someone is watching me. Sometimes the anxiousness spikes abruptly and I'm left lying here with my heart rate through the roof and cold sweat running down my spine.
>>
>>19161761
Does anybody know what being scared of objects that look scary is called
>>
File: van_helsing.jpg (173KB, 718x480px) Image search: [Google]
van_helsing.jpg
173KB, 718x480px
>>19161818
Sorry, I was giving you the advice based on if it was a psychological problem. I should have known better since you got the devil trips. Well man why not just pray? If you're afraid of spookies, you must believe in spookies, and if you believe in spookies you must believe in a God.

It's really the lamest and most effective method.
>>
>>19161837
I won't say I don't believe in god, but if he existed, I assume he wouldn't give two shits about someone like me, or us, for that matter. I don't see why he'd help me and repel the spookies, unless he feeds on prayers or something.
>>
File: EM626Ewx7A-10.png (33KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
EM626Ewx7A-10.png
33KB, 300x250px
>>19161857
I don't think you're dumb, but let me point out that you at least claim to have a serious spooky problem, and you're desperate enough to ask on here and seem pretty distressed about it, but you haven't even tried the one paranormal solution that literally everyone in the world does, whether they believe it or not.

If it worked once, you would probably do it again for practical reasons. I wouldn't say that it's god that feeds on prayers, I would say that it's your own spirit that feeds on it.

Just try it. I'm not asking you to suck god's dick, just think of him as a big, friendly ghost.
>>
>>19161931
>it's your own spirit that feeds on it
A person's spirit feeds on faith and belief. The belief that god listens to my prayers, or that he's oversees everyone and if I pray, he'll help me.

Now it's not that I don't value your advice, or that I think that prayer is not a logical step, but I just don't think it's what I need. Maybe I should just get some meds, sleeping pills at the least.
>>
>>19161964
Well, I just think it's funny that you're more afraid of praying than of bed demons.

You're technically correct, but you can't pray and be faithless. Even if you have no faith, praying is indivisible from having it in some form or degree. So you don't have to stress yourself, just say the words.

If it's really a spooky, I do recommend it. If not, then, there are many things that can help you psychologically and physiologically.
>>
nah
too tired to stay aw
>>
>>19161726
Specially Mandarine strain. High cbd weed makes you strong against sleep paralysis
/thread
>>
ITT faggot day walkers
how can anyone ever sleep at night?!
that is what the day is for
>>
When I was a kid I would watch something scary on TV and always have to get my dad to sleep with me. I feel bad for him because it was this tiny bunk bed
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.