[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on fame, why does the media keep our attention on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: spl1517827_002.jpg (78KB, 400x711px) Image search: [Google]
spl1517827_002.jpg
78KB, 400x711px
Redpill me on fame, why does the media keep our attention on them? To distract us from foreign affairs? To keep us sedated and stuffed on irrelevant information?
>>
>>19161421
https://chomsky.info/audionvideo/
>>
>>19161429
ありがと
>>
>>19161421
It keeps our need to have a leader figure in our life satisfied.
So that we won't pay mind to the fact that our society is a corruption of human behavior driven to self destruction.
>>
>>19161421
Because the simple truth is that politics are very boring to the vast majority of people compared to the dramatic lives of the rich and famous.
>ooh what's he/she wearing
>wow look at that car they're driving
>I wonder who they're fucking?
If more people gave a real shit, and not this stupid meme war between libs and conservatives, because very few of either of those groups actually really keep up with politics other than their own echo chambers.
>>
>>19163457
>politics
>artificially dramatized lives of irrelevant people

Both are boring as shit.
>>
>>19163519
but this thread isn't about you personally,
>>
Some people deserve to be famous.
That little person from game of thrones is a great actor and he deserves every role he gets. Kanye/dre/pharell are amazing producers and they deserve their fame. Etc
>>
>>19163611
>that little person
You don't watch the Cleveland Show do you?
>>
>>19161421
Entertainment. Why would big brother have liberals all over the media when our government is majority Republican? The truth is they don't control that shit, the people do with their voluntary consumption of said media (At least in modern America, don't know god it is in other countries).
>>
>>19161421
They're suppose to be symbols to worship, by women, mostly. It's all irrelevant dummy. Do you really think knowing what these people do with their lives will be at all beneficial to you? They set trends and fashions statements. You retards eat that shit up.
>>
>>19161421
>tucking your t-shit in
>>
File: 335704-russell-coight.jpg (72KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
335704-russell-coight.jpg
72KB, 650x366px
>>19162973
/end thread
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.