[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lich General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: fav.png (24KB, 123x123px) Image search: [Google]
fav.png
24KB, 123x123px
Good Morning fellow paranormal enthusiasts and occult scholars. I have a few queries for you.

>Do Liches in the traditional definition exist?
>Is the phylactery a physical object or can it exist in an alternative plain where the Lich can wander between, or is it even needed?
>Do you think a Lich or Liches orchestrate the operations of the top 8000-8500 people of the world? I continue to hear a of a dark presence that forever seeks death, destruction and debauchery and many text's descriptions seem to point to a Lich
>How does one start on the path to lichdom?
>Any books on real liches or ceremonies and rituals to begin upon the path that you know of?

All I seem to find are World or Warcraft or Dungeons and Dragons nonsense. Regardless, I plan to continue digging, for the journey to Lichdom can very well be a lifelong one and require much research on the part of the mage.
>>
>>19160827
LICH MY DICK BITCH AYYY LMAO
>>
>>19160827
The reason all you see is fantasy RPG content is because that's where it came from. The word lich originally meant a corpse, the monster type is based loosely around Koschei the Deathless from Russian legend.

DnD has always tended to be combat heavy, and they early on needed a lot of variety in that department, so they ended up just taking every critter from every folklore they could lay hands on and making each one a different kind of monster. So you have things that were essentially the same thing with different names in different languages having different stats and powers, and often it isn't particularly authentic.

You want to be an undead wizard? Start by being a wizard. Also, you could've found out everything I just told you in ten minutes on wikipedia.
>>
>>19160827
The lich as you know it is purely D&D and similar thing. Sorry, you're more likely to get actual immortality (well, agelessness at least) than becoming a skeleton that's somehow existing in material plane AND animated while still also able to anchor your sou.
>>
lich comes from the german leiche, that means corpse. if u want to be a lich shoot urself in the head or die some other way. also, if u want to believe in esoterik shit do it while u place crystals all over ur body in fuckin pyramid shit. bonus points if u kill yourself in paris louvre shit.
now kill yourself while asking gypsy whore or mahatma gandhi what u would be reborn as in afterlife.
so enraged i forgot half of my rant for ur wheeaboo shit.

KYS
>>
>>19160827
yes,physical,no that's all human. Don't be a Lich nigga.
>>
Ok, so if liches have no basis in legends, can we move discussion onto the process of becoming a shade?
>>
yes i believe in aliens, maybe god exists too. but that lich shit is so fucking shitshit. hey, MAYBE vampires could exist but LICHES??? man. how far spaced away from earth are you? skeleton magicians? really! yup, i took the bait. it was delicious.
>>
File: Captu2re.png (885B, 191x121px) Image search: [Google]
Captu2re.png
885B, 191x121px
>>19160827
>>Dungeons and Dragons nonsense

>>You want to be an undead wizard? Start by being a wizard
Yearp, i rember those Days as my D&D Character did exactly this...Game became pretty imbalanced and i had some over the top power fantasys

How i miss those days...
>>
yeah, become 30 years old while staying a virgin. Then u are a wizard. then KYS. then u are a LICH. if u think this way, it is a self fulfilling prophecy. unless it will not work. whoops i wasted my life for crapbullshit esoterik atrology shitbullshit.
really, in this board are interesting things sometimes, but magick and that crap is .. crap
>>
>>19160827
>All I seem to find are World or Warcraft or Dungeons and Dragons nonsense.
Try the draugr, strigoi, or other revenants.
>>
So what's the most powerful thing you can turn into? Asking for a friend
>>
File: Banana ZR1.jpg (156KB, 1750x984px) Image search: [Google]
Banana ZR1.jpg
156KB, 1750x984px
>>19161045
a ZR1
>>
File: a god.jpg (36KB, 440x604px) Image search: [Google]
a god.jpg
36KB, 440x604px
>>19161045
There's always apotheosis.
>>
>>19160827
you're finding all this fictional stuff because liches are imaginary, my friend. the word "lich" describing an undead wizard pretty much originated in dungeons and dragons
>>
>>19161045
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotheosis
>>
>>19161045
Well if you play your cards right an angel according to some myths.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.