[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yakutian 'Valley of Death'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: tunguska55.jpg (36KB, 510x313px) Image search: [Google]
tunguska55.jpg
36KB, 510x313px
Does anyone know the story behind this or these domes?
>>
From what little I've been able to find, some people believe they're the remnants of an ancient weapons or defense system. From what I recall, some Siberian natives have stories of the domes emitting balls of light that streak across the sky and supposedly intercept meteors, or other mysterious glowing objects.
>>
>>19161037
Also there's a Russian documentary showing few scientists that o there and get visibly sick fr some reason and later they come back.

Also there's many circle looking swamps in that area
>>
where does this all lead? you're pointing at threads but not indicating what they're attached to
>>
>>19162705

nukes have existed for 100,000s of years is what is being implied

Even Oppeheimer, guy who built the WW2 nukes. said at a university lecture that the japan nukes were the first nuclear detonation "in modern times"
>>
>>19160733
There is a very little info about this.
>>
>>19161115
Link for the documentary?
>>
File: pingo.jpg (327KB, 1300x990px) Image search: [Google]
pingo.jpg
327KB, 1300x990px
From what I understand they're pingos. There's a lot of them up in Canada, by Inuvik and Tuktoyuktuk on the coast. The conditions have to be really specific, but basically a lake sinks into the permafrost during a particularly hot season, but then re-freezes. Water expands, making a dome with a lens of ice on the inside. People thought the hills in the middle of a barren field looked weird, tried to dig down and hit solid ice. Because they're so rare to form and need such specific conditions, they assumed it was a weird buried structure.

Source: I researched a lot because I wanted to travel to Yakutia. The coldest city in the world and looking for pingos (which nobody ever seems to find) are like the only sources of tourism revenue Yakutia has
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.