[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enochian Magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: aemeth.jpg (161KB, 797x783px) Image search: [Google]
aemeth.jpg
161KB, 797x783px
How do I get started with Enochian Magick?
>>
Probably read up on Dee and Kelley, maybe read through Dee's writings.
>>
File: greattable.gif (338KB, 766x741px) Image search: [Google]
greattable.gif
338KB, 766x741px
Be rational when researching, wikipedia is the best place to start. I would avoid other peoples interpretations or systems that "vulgerize" it or not misrepresent it.

Just do good solid resaerch on the genuine writings and work with that.

Enochian is interpreted differently everyone. Its almost looking into a mirror and the mirror looking back and reflects your own views "subconscious".

Some have said the cliche truth that Enochian is potentially dangerous for those that are not mentally grounded and rational.

Everyone has there own mindscapes and visions and "gods and demons" just like the schizophrenic can be lost in there own world.
Some things like drugs have the possable potential to push a weak non mentally grounded person into madness.
>>
>>19160648
A warning to keep in mind :

Don't stare into the abyss for to long.
>>
>>19160648
I'm not drawing all that shit. What if I just want to make my hot pocket comes out perfect?
>>
i would pledge myself to one of your teachings if you know how to get started.
>>
>>19161986
make a sigil representing the correct cook times and area of your microwave that best heats the center of the hot pocket. Remember this sigil whenever you put your hot pocket in the microwave, and repeat it and its vocalization whenever you are up to cook one. Make sure you do it the same every time.

Also, it may take a while to perfect the method. Only the perfect method should be made into a sigil. The action of putting your hot pocket into the microwave, and then pressing the correct time cook button, IS GOING TO BE YOUR SIGIL.
>>
>>19162080
That's actually kind of the right way to do it. Was just joking about the hotpocket thing. My point was why draw all that shit? I guess it's a good thing to have in your toolbox but I can't see using it often.
>>
>>19160648
>714285
>7:4:8.06
Now fuck off!
>>
>>19160648
Enochian is said to be the language of angels. Famous users are known to be somewhat atheïstic.
Alystor Crowley was known for calling himself 'The Beast' and lifted Enochian to the next level. Crowley was not in contact with God or angels, that's for sure.
Another one who wanted to let the world learn the Enochian language is Anton LaVey. In the back of his notorious book 'The Satanic Bible', he included 19 Enochian Keys. Although some do not know if he actually believed in a real Satan, it is safe to say Anton also was not in contact with angels, nor God.

When we look at the language and the system itself, we need to ask:
"Is this really what John Dee claimed it is?". The signs used look different from anything else, but when you use mirrors or simple flip then, they start to look very much like our latinbased alphabet. It does not really matter, but ads to the suspicion it is human made.

There is audio available of Alystor Crowley reading actual Enochian Keys. Try Youtube. And although at first it sounds like some strange demonic language, if you concentrate on his voice, you can hear he is just talking English between the lines. Also the system kinda suggest a man made cryptologic puzzle rather then an ancient old used language. Linguistics have concluded it is just a code, not a language. And every year there are lots of new students who take on the challenge to investigate the big mystery of the Enochian language, so it were not just a few scientists who concluded it is not the language that would provide evidence of the existing of angels in heaven.
Does it matters? Yes, not for the least that it should not take that much effort at all to speak an angelic language, for the reason that God uses angels to talk through you or not.

Never the less, Enochian Magik is as real as Santa Claus, meaning, although we know it is not what it claims to be, it is 'enjoyed' on a very big scale. If it was useless, it would be gone by now.
>>
>>19162109
Why, how and more importantly, where is it used?
-Why? Why is cryptography used.
-How? See the system.
-Where? Well, when you find the symbols of the system used, you will recognize them when you discover What is so special that it needs to be protected by cryptonite.
>>
>>19161916
>wikipedia is the best place to start
I dunno if I'd recommend that for practical purposes. Tyson's "Enochian Magick for Beginners" is, unfortunately, the best intro we have. Ignore his personal speculations on the system.

>Its almost looking into a mirror and the mirror looking back and reflects your own views "subconscious".
Perhaps, in the case of the Aethyrs, given the cosmological system. I'd be reluctant to say this about evoking, testing, and communicating with the angels.

>>19162091
The wax Sigilum is a special purpose tool.

>>19162109
>Alystor Crowley
>Alystor
It's Aleister.

>lifted Enochian to the next level
Not really, he just publicly recorded his work.

>not in contact with God or angels
Based on...what?

>Another one who wanted to let the world learn the Enochian language is Anton LaVey. In the back of his notorious book 'The Satanic Bible', he included 19 Enochian Keys. Although some do not know if he actually believed in a real Satan, it is safe to say Anton also was not in contact with angels, nor God.
LaVey mangled the calls by arbitrarily replacing words with darque shit like "Satan".

>but when you use mirrors or simple flip then, they start to look very much like our latinbased alphabet
I ain't seeing it and everyone I've seen talking about mirrored configurations never hand me anything revelatory or actionable about the system.

>strange demonic language
What's demonic about it?

>Linguistics have concluded it is just a code, not a language
Bullshit. It MIGHT be a conlang, but it's totally a language. See Laycock's linguistic intro to the Enochian Dictionary.

>>19162111
>-Why? Why is cryptography used.
I dunno. See: >>19161916
>reflects your own views "subconscious".
They could be attempting to keep Dee's interest. We know Kelley, whatever his talents, was not a mathematician or cryptographer...and he was the dude "receiving" the visions and skries, which undermines the psychological theory.
>>
>>19162448
>it's Aleister.
minor issue

>Not really, he just publicly recorded his work.
don't you mean:
he published his work?

Based on...what?
>yeah, maybe this one might be hard on you, but was not a Christian. Certain behavior shows that conclusion. Humans, intelligent humans that is, don't need everything spelled out to oversee situations Ape.

>LaVey mangled the calls by arbitrarily replacing words with darque shit like "Satan".
>LeVay did a lot of things. Christians who were not in the occult never shared in any church.

>What's demonic about it?
Nothing, just sounds funny

>Bullshit. It MIGHT be a conlang, but it's totally a language.
>See Laycock's linguistic intro to the Enochian Dictionary.
For an devine language it just does not add up. The semantics and the simple fact: finally the devine talk to you finally and then, in a fucked up language so you need to study years to understand and hope you can memorize or have recorded the message.

>>19162111 (You) #
> Why is cryptography used.
Was rhetorical. To hide it's meaning.

>What
Masonic writings, but not exclusive.
Just a way to hide messages knowing practicioners of the Enochian are able to decipher it.
>>
>>19162448
Besides Laylock do you know of any other literature?
>>
>>19162574
>he was not a Christian
Oh look, it's another
>You have to belong to belong to my religion to count
Episode
>>
>>19162574
You do realize there is massive precedent for "Angels" and "God" speaking to:
Moslems, Jews, 'Pagans' of every stripe, sinners, repenters, the chaste, the indulgent, clergymen and beggars...right? As a good Christian, there's no way you *don't* know that.
>>
>>19162574
>Based on...what?
Did you just completely miss Liber Chanokh and Liber 418? Chanokh was simply his rendition of the Golden Dawn methods which themselves are rather expanded beyond what's in core.

>but was not a Christian
I dunno what this has to do with jack shit.
>Christians who were not in the occult never shared in any church.
This too.

>Nothing, just sounds funny
They why the fuck did you say it?

>devine
lrn2spell

>in a fucked up language so you need to study years to understand
You can pick up the basics of Enochian in a day. It's not a complete language. We only have a precious handful of the lexicon.

>Masonic writings, but not exclusive.
Show me the Enochian in Freemasonry.
I'll wait.

>Just a way to hide messages knowing practicioners of the Enochian are able to decipher it.
Are you that "Jescus" fuckwit again?

>>19162643
Not really. There are books in my library but most of them sorta sucks other than the source text.
>>
File: circle of life.jpg (395KB, 918x919px) Image search: [Google]
circle of life.jpg
395KB, 918x919px
>>19162080
>The action of putting your hot pocket into the microwave, and then pressing the correct time cook button, IS GOING TO BE YOUR SIGIL.

This is what everyone misunderstands about Magick. We perform magick with such ubiquitous regularity that it seems utterly mundane to us. Magic is the art of changing things. By ANY means. If you want your cup to be near your face, and you lift it with your hand, YOU JUST PERFORMED A SPELL TO LIFT YOUR CUP.

Magick is the art of defining a goal, determining what must be done, and doing it. Magick is shaping the world to your will. YOU are magick.
>>
>>19164057
https://scottishrite.org/scottish-rite-myths-and-facts/book-of-the-words/

then >book of the words.
Masonic bookwork.
A lot of Enochian symbols in it.
>>
File: 550px-Enochian_alphabet.png (30KB, 550x383px) Image search: [Google]
550px-Enochian_alphabet.png
30KB, 550x383px
>>19164876
Where?

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/masonry/Albert_Pike_-_The_Book_Of_The_Words_raw.pdf

There appear to be zero (0) references to the Enochian Language, the work of Dee, or the names of Dee's angels.

>ctrl+f: "enoch"
>five hits, all referencing biblical enoch

>ctrl+f: "dee"
>zero hits

>ctrl+f: "ave"
>zero hits

>ctrl+f: "uriel"
>four hits, all non Enochian

The script doesn't even appear in the book.
>>
>>19164033
Enoch is a figure in the bible. Enoch walked with God. Enochian is the language of angels of the Christian bible.
>>
>>19164902
>Enochian is the language of angels of the Christian bible.

>KJV
>ctrl+f: "Enochian"
>zero hits

>Books of Enoch ( http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/index.htm )
>ctrl+f: "Enochian"
>Zero hits

>ctrl+f: "language"
>One hit, in reference to text dissemination

You were saying?
>>
Seriously, what's the point in lying so hard it's the epistemic equivalent of spraying your diarrhea on the walls, in /x/ of all places?
>>
Isn't Enochian used to talk backwards?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.