[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lyle Stevik

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1652.jpg (165KB, 1000x1172px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1652.jpg
165KB, 1000x1172px
Who was he, /x/?
https://youtu.be/E8Ctejo-flA
>>
Literally just read the whole Wiki page on him. Personally, I don't think it was suicide for a few simple reasons. That face he's making, the fact that is eyebrows are raised make me feel like he was surprised when he died, though even that being the case could still happen from hanging I guess just simply on maybe a pain he didn't expect to feel or something. Also, the suicide note that just read "suicide" is a little weird, even if he wasn't a native-English speaker. Lastly, if you're planning suicide at a motel, there's no way you'd bring a toothbrush and toothpaste with you.

My main question is more about his name. It was a character in a book who committed suicide. There are 7.5 billion people in the world, some names are certainly common or rare, but either way there's most likely multiple people with that name. Was this the only reason people think his name was an alias?

picture unrelated
>>
>>19161297
Forgot to add to my last statement: While I have a fairly common first and last name, I happen to share it with a President of the United States.
>>
OP here. What struck me as odd was the fact that he died just 5 days after 9/11. Not sure of the significance of that.
>>
>>19160601
I wanna lick his unibrow
>>
File: IMG_0355.jpg (223KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0355.jpg
223KB, 750x738px
>>19161474
>licking a dead man's face
>>
>>19161808
You're right. He certainly doesn't look dead...
>>
File: lyle.jpg (96KB, 468x397px) Image search: [Google]
lyle.jpg
96KB, 468x397px
It strikes me how similar he looks to the original sketch of This Man.
>>
File: IMG_1655.jpg (160KB, 736x1103px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1655.jpg
160KB, 736x1103px
>>19161813
How bout now?
>>
>>19161832
He has wonderful taste in shoes. Why would you hurt a man with good taste?!
>>
My theory originally was that he knew someone who died during 9/11 and was so distraught he offed himself. But why go to Washington? Also, it was mentioned that he spoke with a Canadian accent. What connection could someone in Canada have to someone in New York? This whole case is just baffling.
>>
>>19161933
>What connection could someone in Canada have to someone in New York? This whole case is just baffling.

That is weird to you? It was the World Trade Center. People from all over worked and travelled there. And in a pretty global world, the idea that a Canadian knew someone from New York isn't far fetched. That's entirely mundane and not a weird aspect at all.
>>
>>19161951
I guess it could depend on which area in Canada the witnesses were referring to. There are several different Canadian accents, and it was never specified which one they thought he had. If I had to guess, he probably didn't sound like someone from the southwest, since we basically sound like people from Washington. Could've been an Ontario or Newfie accent, which would place him in an area way closer to New York.
>>
This shit is pretty creepy. I didn't know about this guy. There's something about his face that ticks me off.
>>
Some random depressed guy who an heroed. I doubt he was anyone important.
>>
File: dreamfaces1.jpg (66KB, 345x387px) Image search: [Google]
dreamfaces1.jpg
66KB, 345x387px
>>19160601
>>19162144
>>
It would be interesting to determine how exposed to outside noise his first room actually was. I'd also like to know exactly what is meant by "lined with pillows" for the closet. Did he try to insulate the closet from some sort of sound?
>>
>>19161832
those are sum nice boots
>>
>>19161470
he could have been a failed 9/11 terrorist, one who couldn't go through with it or chickened out. he was shamed and couldn't go back, so he offed himself.
>>
>>19160601
Tete a claque
>>
>>19162616
I hate this fucking look. Why does every movie poster have to have the characters giving this fucking look? Make them look sly or ready to kick ass in another way.

Why do I hate this look so much.
>>
>>19161307
John Kennedy?
This Lyle Stevik thing had me guessing as it is.

Now i've got to try and guess what president you share your name with? Not fair, anon.
>>
>>19164233
The 12th.
>>
>>19162144
http://www.thisman.org/
>>
>>19165257
Cool name bro
>>
>>19163929
Movie companies have been shit for quite a while.
>>
>>19161933
Brit here, isn't it quite popular for Canadians to visit Washington state? granted, my knowledge of the area comes from twin peaks but it doesn't seem all that strange. I've often said if I was serious about killing myself I'd travel to America and do it
>>
>>19161307
hi barron!
>>
>>19161297
>>19164233
All fun and good, but are we positive that is a fake name and not a coincidental name?
>>
File: 1496448464186.png (49KB, 497x475px) Image search: [Google]
1496448464186.png
49KB, 497x475px
>>19161297
eh, your face can do alot of crazy things after brain death, no one dies the same.
>>
>>19161831
its not this man
ive seen this man in my dreams many times and its not him trust
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.