[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't sleep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20170617_005910.jpg (585KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
20170617_005910.jpg
585KB, 3264x1840px
Hi guys, just sharing my problems. It would be cool if someone knows dafuk is happening to me and how can I put an end to this.
So one year ago, I've started making frequent lucid dreams. It was cool and every night, sleeping was an awesome experience. Until two months ago when I tried astral projection. I was meditating and then it felt like my body was vibrating, so I let myself "drown" into those vibrations and then I heard screams and I couldn't move my body. I stayed like this for five minutes, panicking.
From then, I had sleep paralysis every night. I sometimes hear people coughing, screaming or puking and I can see shadows in my bedroom. I once talked with a voice, I asked him in german (don't know why, I am french) what was his name but I didn't understand his answer. I then asked him in english where was he going and he replied "You don't need to know because you can't go there." I've talked to a doctor and he gave me medecine but it doesn't help. Now I can feel in my dreams when the shadows will come. I am not that afraid anymore, I'm just pissed because I can't sleep properly.
I know it's fcked but please, I don't know what to do. I've tried praying but it didn't work.
>>
this is common sleep paralysis. it is absolutely 110% your chance to fight the feelings within.
if you are really so as gifted to have it every night, Then try this.
Sleep paralysis entities are scary, But they cant really do much to you. They just make you like AHH! If you really want to escape sleep paralysis you can flex your eyebrows rapidly, wiggle your toung in your mouth like a weirdo, or try to move your feet and hands. A good method to stop sleep paralysis is hyperventilating. it raises your heartbeat and busts you out. One of these will bust you out. But personaly i suggest you just kinda watch wats going on. Dont be fearful because its not real. I think we are here to face this type of shit, and figure out how to control our dreams.
>>
>>19160494
did you see Him
>>
Have u aligned ur chakras bra
>>
>>19160515
yea gets some crystals at the walmart
>>
>>19160511
Nope. Just heard a big voice. But I could feel him going away. It was not scary, it was just speaking with someone. I wanted to know more about him but he disappeared and I never had another experience like this one.
>>
>>19160494
Congratulations. You have officially have the ability to see into the higher realms. It has begun.
First off, do not try to explain these events to other people. Do not try to seek "help". There is so much more to this world than bats the eye.
My advice about this guy: Do not listen to him. Just ignore the fucker and it will go away. Do not trust anyone in these places. Just say; you go your way, I go my way.
If things start to get out of control, simply wiggle your feet fingers. you will snap back into your body.
Sleeping will be hard form then on. Always try do do joyful things before you go to bed. Be happy when you fall assleep. Or bad guys will sense you.
If you have any questions, please ask them
>>
>>19160506
Thanks for the advices ! But what do you mean by "watch what's going on" ?
>>
File: tin_foil_hat.gif (16KB, 240x330px) Image search: [Google]
tin_foil_hat.gif
16KB, 240x330px
>>19160543
>>
>>19160543
I don't think I have this kind of ability. When it happens to me it feels more like im trapped into my body and forced to watch and hear all of this. But i'm curious about this higher realm. What is it ? Is it dangerous ?
>>
>>19160568
exactly
>>
>>19160571
You feel like you are trapped in your body because you do not realise thay you are an immortal soul, operating a mortal body. You can get out of your body and fly away. If you try
Higher realm"s". There are many many levels of reality to this world. The one you are living in is the 3th density. Physical world. There is the lower 4th. Thats where the baddies are. And there is the higher 4th. The false heaven exist here. Astral realm is somwhere in the middle of all this
>>
>>19160571
That french guy is probably a dead man who isn't realising that he died
>>
>>19160596
Or he smells anons dick cheese
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.