[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VoL twitter claims these documents regarding ayyys are real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

I need your autism to prove or disprove it. Can anyone find signs of forgery in this documents??? I am not autistic enough to do this.

http://midnightinthedesert.com/exclusive-ultra-top-secret-assessment-situation-statement-position-ufos/
>http://midnightinthedesert.com/exclusive-ultra-top-secret-assessment-situation-statement-position-ufos/

http://midnightinthedesert.com/exclusive-ultra-top-secret-assessment-situation-statement-position-ufos/
>http://midnightinthedesert.com/exclusive-ultra-top-secret-assessment-situation-statement-position-ufos/

also if you dont know VoL:
https://twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/with_replies
>>
File: vol.png (12KB, 522x146px) Image search: [Google]
vol.png
12KB, 522x146px
tl;dr
>>
File: ayy.png (126KB, 458x395px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
126KB, 458x395px
agreements
>>
>>19160096
I don't get that, in one second he is a fully ratonal person, preventing actual evidence of things like 9/11 MK ULTRA, and the next second he is claiming things like queen Victoria is a lizard shapeshifter who is going to summon Nibiru on september the 23th etc etc.. maybe he is a missinfo shill or something?
>>
>>19160111
I dont know, this guy(s) seem to know something and some informations and name droppings are too good, to be missinfo. Also: This leaked document is mentioned by express.co.uk and thesun.co.uk .

I am suspicious too, but his direct tweets to Trump and Putin activates my almonds.

And btw: I dont consider it too far fetched, that the whole world is run from London. It is pretty much fact if you do some research.

I mean... all stories have some true origins. dafuq is "blue blood", or where did it come from in the first place? Do they mean it literally?
>>
Funny, that you said "Queen Victoria" :D
>>
>>19160133
It's not that i am deying these claims, but do really wonder, where the hell did he get all this massive information from? He is defiently something more than just a LARPer, is he maybe some sort of whistleblower from the goverment, or an actual fucking E.T? Just who the hell is that guy
>>
>>19160133
>>19160146
Also if you check his Twitter, you can see that he is being followed by Barack Obama, some other politicians and even the frigging' Pope himself.
>>
>>19160146
That is exactly what I mean. Anon5 said he is a distraction and could be, but for being a distraction his informations are too good. Perhaps this is part of the distraction, but again: He tweets regularily to Trump,Putin, Fbi,clinto etc etc. I mean... it COULD be part of the distraction, but what kind of distraction is it, if you push nearly every /x/ theory????
>>
>>19160152
>>19160146
>>19160133
>>19160111

I have a few buddies who have risen the ranks in the last few years, and they can't even tell me shit or they will be killed. But they do say that the government and other people affiliated with a higher status do like to give false credence to people.

He said really the government and people in power love to have us all believe in aliens and things like that because it throws people off the trail of what our military and governments are actually doing it.

After 10 years in the military and wondering if he should even stay in it and make it a real career, he is incredibly afraid of what he believes is a shadow government
>>
>>19160201
He sounds delusional man, I've been around the military in from different sectors my whole life. Tech companies nowadays are many more times influential.
>>
>>19160313
Wanna add I know 3+ people with TS clearance without revealing too. They'll spy on you and assassinate your ass if you go against them but there's really no reason to
>>
>>19160315
Get them to assassinate me
>>
>>19160096
>I need your autism to prove or disprove it.
fake and gay

those classification markings and caveats are total bullshit
>>
>>19160313
I mean he has risen pretty far cause the only thing he is good at is taking orders. Plus we have a lot of military bases in the area that we know work on projects. Like that crowd control device that uses sound to incapacitate people, that was developed at the base he is stationed at
>>
This dude is either a master LARPer, some kind of COINTELPRO, or the real deal. I don't know what to believe.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.