[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (741KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
741KB, 3264x2448px
I've learned not to even begin to fuck with demons and ghosts and all that shit. But at the same time I've never been fully convinced that any of it is real. Idk. Does anyone here have any true stories of encountering demons, ghosts, etc? (Posted this before but then my phone shit itself down in fear I guess and I lost the thread)
>>
have you ever heard of man door hand hook car door
>>
>>19159534
I have a paranormal story but I didn't see a demon/ghost can I post that?
>>
>>19159551
Anything at all paranormal is game
>>
>>19159543
No what is it?
>>
>>19159534
Easy way to prove this shit is real without a whole lot of faith:

>go somewhere dark and isolated at night
>pull out your trusty ouija board
>call out to some shit
Guarantee you will get spooped out and be gone quick as fuck.

Oh and also dont bring any recording devices with you.
>>
>>19159565
See I would. But if it's real I really don't want to get possessed or haunted.
>>
>>19159577
Then start with something like meditation, and work your way into your own mind. That is where the real magic lies.

Besides, most people have some form of "energetic" attachments on them anyways. This is what makes us make bad choices against our better judgement.
>>
>>19159600
Very interesting. I was gonna start meditation anyway because it just seemed like a good stress relief/prayer method. That's something I'll definitely have to think about. Thank you
>>
>>19159610
No problem, brother. Remember you are always protected if you follow the light inside
>>
>>19159556
We'll about a year ago weird shit would happen in my house all the time, small things like my old computer would turn on every night and make loud noises, and I'd hear footsteps at night and stuff, I never got physical at that point though
Until one day I was about to take a shower, so when I turned on the water I turned it to where it would usually be about Luke warm, so I hope in the shower thinking it'll be barely hot and the water is so hot that it turns my whole body red, I assumed it was because someone was using a lot of cold water or something like that and didn't really think anything of it, so I just readjusted the temp and got back in. I was about half way done with my shower and washing my hair when I hear the sound of something falling onto the floor on the other side of the room, so of course I peek my head out of the shower curtain and try and figure out what it was but as I could see nothing had fallen, as I'm look at the other side of the bathroom my razor flies off the shelf behind me and cuts the back of my leg, I was so scared that I couldn't move for about 10 minutes, about a week later I got my house blessed and nothing has happened since, also it may be important to state that before I moved in the house had burned down and it was rebuilt in the same spot, I'm not sure if anyone died or not
>>
>>19159637
Sorry about my typos I'm phone posting so autocorrect is a bitch
>>
>>19159534
Yeah they are true. I wish I didnt know the things I do. Made a deal to learn, and its all so so so fucking sad.
>>
>>19159637
Well shit. That's incredible. Im happy you survived
>>
>>19159651
You made a deal with demons/the Devil to learn?
>>
>>19159656
Yeah me too lmao I'm just lucky nothing else has happened, that was also at a really low time in my life, I'm not sure if this is true but I've heard they like to kick you when you're down, if so it would make sense
>>
>>19159679
Wow. I think I'm gonna take this all a bit more seriously now. My house has a little holy water font next to the front door that I never use. I think I'll start. What a crazy story. Did anybody else in the building experience anything similar?
>>
>>19159692
My siblings would hear similar noises but nothing physical ever happened to anyone else in the house, I always felt like I was being watched but I found when I didn't sleep in my room it wasn't as bad, I would sometimes sleep in the living room for that reason
>>
>>19159662
It was a young one so it was fairly safe. And the deal was for something else the learning and the insight came as a bonus I guess. Maybe he likes me or something.
>>
>>19159702
Hm. Maybe it was tied to that room or something like that? or maybe it just thought you were cute lol
>>
>>19159719
That's rather fortunate then
>>
>>19159727
Lmao I doubt it, I'm not a very ghostly girl
>>
>>19159637
Wow when I paid the price for my deal it wasnt anything so extreme. The most notable part was when I was putting on my shoes sitting in the couch with all the ligths turned off with only the tv on, then all of the ligths in the house turned on at the same time and the tv went off. I walked trough the house turning each of them off and when I turned the last one off I saw his apearence. You know when you see something in the corner of your eye? Well I got him in full view.
>>
>>19159744
Well I didn't make any sort of deal but that sounds really scary
>>
>>19159761
Didn't actually felt fear, I was more alert than scared desu.
>>
>>19159771
Not the same for me desu I don't like to fuck with ghostygoo
>>
>>19159565
>pull out your hasbro toy and you'll find spirits!!!1!1
>>
>>19159744
Thats crazy what did he look like?
>>
Ghost and demon could exist, but i doubt that human can interact with them.
Ouija board can just prove that we want to belive in them, sice we unconsciously make logical phrases out of it.
It's just up to you, belive or not.
>>
>>19159534
well after we have ouija boarded.. my mother was a smoker, she smoked all the time. Old country house, we had a indoor porch. One door, one window. you get it.
She was out just smoking, lit her cig, opened the door to air it out and saw what looked like a fully cloaked monk standing at the edge of the road from our house. she fucking slammed the door and didnt tell us about any of it until we moved out.
In our current home! well the most paranormal thing ive ever experianced to be honest was this. seen ufos, but this is as good as ghosts get.
Was out playing laptop in living room like normaly do
hear voice beside the halway as if its mimicking me, say mama
Just like i do
I froze literally starting tearing up i was so fucking freaked out. i went in and told her, did u hear that, YEA WHAT??? IM SLEEPIN
that wasnt me mama ;_;
>>
I live 50 meters away from a cementry. Since I moved here I never really have felt comfortable in my bedroom at night. Does that have to do somethimg with this.

p.s. since we've moved here we have had a lot for really bad luck.
>>
>>19159562
It's an old urban legend. He's just being a dick.
>>
As I've heard from many individuals, if you want to meet ghosts, go visit a cemetery at 3AM on a full moon.
You'll be in for a massive spotting.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.