[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on psychedelics /x/ Are they connected to spiritual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 17

Redpill me on psychedelics /x/
Are they connected to spiritual events or/and beings or they just mess up with your brain? I'm trying to get more connected with the spiritual world, drugs like LSD, DMT or shrooms can help me?
>>
Yes they can anon. Meditation on lsd is pretty amazing. Ego deaths help. Dmt supposedly has you going through dimensions. It's up to you to decide how real your experiences are. I can tell what's spiritual and what is a hallucination. I've been shown some of the wildest shit through meditation. Seeing fetuses as microcosm, the world as a microcosm, the universe is apart of us and literally consciousness itself, finding out that awareness is the source of creation, multiple universes in fact exist and are infinite, that time is not linear and everything is now... fucking amazing really
>>
File: beyond the universe.jpg (102KB, 854x687px) Image search: [Google]
beyond the universe.jpg
102KB, 854x687px
>>19159431
Powerful tools that can make or break a man. Thread these waters carefully as shallow and deep both reside in the same space. Know that us mere mortals cannot comprehend what is beyond space and time. Go too deep and you'll lose your path.
>>
>>19159431
It can give you some insights and new ideas.
I felt that I could see the infinite godmind behind the veil, but I sure as shit don't know what it really was or meant, but it's worth trying if you're curious.
Do it outside in nature, that's where you'll see it, if you see it.

It's up to you I guess too, I know some more simple minded people who take it because "whoah trippin balls lmao", they rarely get anything out of it.
>>
>>19159479
Yes, the whoa the colors mayne. Dude like I totes had a bad trip, I didn't have a sitter... lol there kind of funny, fucking with this mystical beast and not really getting a damn thing out of it. Hallucinations are merely something your brain hasn't figured out yet and whatever you're looking becomes the closest thing your brain can make sense of
>>
File: sao-thome-das-letras.jpg (237KB, 1035x691px) Image search: [Google]
sao-thome-das-letras.jpg
237KB, 1035x691px
OP here, in the end of this year I'll be traveling to a place people say it's a "place of power" in my country, several things happens there, UFO sightings, encounters with beings from another dimension, and of course this attracts shamans and these type of people, I think I'll take some LSD or shrooms there in the nature, and see if I might be able to take something interesting out of this experience.
Pic of some ancient ruin in these place I'll be going
>>
File: shape of the universe.jpg (130KB, 634x708px) Image search: [Google]
shape of the universe.jpg
130KB, 634x708px
>>19159500
Place looks beautiful and full of energy. I'd love to trip in a place like that. If you're looking to trip spiritually, remember, it's not the experience that matters. It's what you bring back.
>>
>>19159524
I love that picture, do what these shells, weather patterns, and galaxies do and spiral out, do what you were forced to do as a baby and embrace the random. Take every fucking thing in
>>
>>19159524
Yes, I've been researching about this place for several months, it's beautiful and full of mysteries, I'll be sure to bring back as much as possible from this journey.
>>
File: shape of our universes.jpg (259KB, 993x1023px) Image search: [Google]
shape of our universes.jpg
259KB, 993x1023px
>>19159580
Inside and out, the golden ratio is integral to the world
>>
File: all is one and one is all.jpg (98KB, 847x845px) Image search: [Google]
all is one and one is all.jpg
98KB, 847x845px
>>19159666
>666
Now I know he's observing me
>>
File: 8 corners of the world.gif (478KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8 corners of the world.gif
478KB, 500x500px
>>19159677
>77
it doesn't end does it?
>>
>do 7g~ of dried shrooms
>realize the universe is a fractal
>realize the universe has no beginning
>realize the universe has no end

I also started making these weird hand gestures, but I wasn't really in control of them. It's like I was being guided by some form of wind or whatever. I think that's what tai-chi is all about, but I could be wrong.
>>
File: 1496701509735.jpg (46KB, 400x568px) Image search: [Google]
1496701509735.jpg
46KB, 400x568px
>>19159666
>>19159677
>>
File: Visionary-Origin-of-Languag.jpg (230KB, 702x995px) Image search: [Google]
Visionary-Origin-of-Languag.jpg
230KB, 702x995px
>>19159431
Psychedelics are a reliable tool to get in contact with other realms of existence and communicate with entities

It is central to many "shamanic" traditions all over the globe, which have the common theme of practising direct spirituality aka communicating with the spirit worlds

Things like fasting, meditating, breathing dancing, drumming, hanging yourself from hooks in your flesh or spinning around for a long time can have similar effects, but nothing is as straightforward, reliable and intense as psychedelics

Also threads about psychedelics get deleted on /x/, probably because it's not LARPy enough for this place. So say goodbye to your thread.
>>
>>19160303
This you can search stories on erowid even
>>
File: Q0Bge.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Q0Bge.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
Everything is moving and it always has been.
>>
File: image-w1280.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image-w1280.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
Ayahuasca is the only thing that ever truly made me feel like I was somewhere else, outside of my body.
>>
I've tripped numerous times on LSD and a couple on mushrooms and never really got the whole 'spiritual journey' thing going on. Although they HAVE been fantastic for me exploring my own psyche and coming to understand myself better.
>>
>>19160483
You didn't go deep enough. Many users don't take the doses necessary or choose a set and setting that is not favourable for deep journeys.
There is also somewhat of a learning curve involved. If you get accustomed to loosing contact with the material world and your body and visiting the spirit world, it gets easier to find your way there, make sense about what's going on and take information out of the the experience.

>>19160461
>that boat
You've been to Iquitos?
>>
>>19159431
Any fear you bring with you into a trip will be shown to you.
Use for a purpose is different than use for use.
>>
>>19160527
1500 mics not deep enough?
>>
>>19160604
It's not necessarily dose dependent.
Like I said set and setting play a role and often it is just going into another direction.
Did you disconnect from the material world and your body?
Did your ego dissolve?
Do you remember all of the trip?
What did you experience?
>>
>>19159431
No. Psychedelics just fuck with your brain. Certain psychedelics have been used by ancient cultures during certain rituals, but at no point were they ever the focus. All the people saying that you can achieve understanding or enlightenment via drugs is an assclown, plain and simple. They are lazy people with no understanding and think this easy, mind altering experience is "divine". And because it is cheap and easy to do, they replace hard work and study with it and get nowhere.

Examine their beliefs if you think I am wrong. Question them and see their current state and decide if drugs have truly given them any valuable insights or helped their life. Without fail you will find nothing but sophistry, faux deep thoughts, and no wisdom and insights they can take into their lives.

Drugs can have a place in particular rituals and whatnot, but they are not required nor should they ever be the central focus. At the end of the day all you did was get high.

Avoid people like that like the plague they are if you wish to actually embrace spirituality and gain anything other than "deep" insights that mean nothing. Work hard and study. Think and learn and assimilate any knowledge and wisdom you can. Within that you will find your truth, not in these drug addled mental cases.
>>
>>19160633
I never had a disconnection, though everything was a massive storm of perceptions and thoughts.
My ego's never dissolved in the way that I've read it being described, though I did become an outside observer of my own mind for a good while.
I remember most of it, there's a number of gaps that I can't really account for.
One of the most intense moments was when I was sitting alone in the dark garage, listening to "Darkside of the Moon" and watching a 3-D projection of my childhood memories play out before me. I watched all the shit that I got put through and was able to piece together how even though I got abused quite a bit, it led to me being a genuinely kind and open person. This realization put to rest a few of my psychological problems and helped me come to terms better with my childhood.
This is common for me an tripping. I'm often thrust into my own mind and get the chances to experience the inner mechanisms that I'm not consciously aware of. The conference with the fractured pieces of my psyche was one of the most interesting trips I've ever had.
One of my favorite things to do when tripping is to put on some of my albums, grab my journal, and just write. It's as if I've completely stepped out of my own way and I stop analyzing while writing; instead I'm just letting my stream of consciousness flow onto the paper. It's produced some pretty cool works, I think.
>>
If I were you I'd wacth Terrence Mckanna or Alan Watts and see what they have to say on the matter. After you have listened to there thoughts make up your own mind but as Terrence Mckanna would agree all it takes to find out is five minutes of your time and a dose of DMT.
>>
>>19160722
Thank you for sharing your experiences.
Sounds like you have been mostly occupied with personal and psychological issues, recollections of your past.
Those can be a very beneficial and healing experiences if you integrate the lessons.

For journeying getting rid of distracting stimuli (light, noises) and setting the right intention can do the trick.

The gaps can occur, when the experience is getting to intense for you. Your mind is unable to process what is happening and just cuts that part from the memory.
It is possible that you have been to other realms in these
Sometimes it's possible to recollect the memory from these gaps in meditation on a later trip.

DMT and Salvia are also much better tools to really get into the spirit realms and meet entities than LSD or shrooms.
>>
File: 3127224_orig.jpg (415KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
3127224_orig.jpg
415KB, 1100x618px
>>19159431
Imagine the mind as an enclosed glass vessel. This vessel is 9/10ths full of fluid - the subconscious. This fluid is constantly in equilibrium with the 1/10 that is full of air - this is the bits of subconscious which are occasionally revealed to the conscious. What psychedelics do is lower the pressure of this vessel and increase the partial pressure of the fluid present in the air. The same way releasing the cap in a bottle of pop releases the dissolved CO2 in the fluid.

Taking psychedelics essentially allows greater communication between the immensely deep subconscious and the comparatively small conscious.

Our subconscious is made up over many millions of years, and is completely anachronistic. The conscious mind is ~6 million years old, the subconscious reaches back hundreds of millions of years. Nature is unveiled.
>>
>>19160634
>decide if drugs have truly given them any valuable insights or helped their life.

Funny story; a few weeks ago I dropped a heavy dose of acid and spent a good forty-five minutes staring at myself in the mirror. I've been aware that I've let myself go and gotten a bit overweight over the last few years, but never had any desire to do anything about it. That time spent in front of the mirror did something, though; ever since I've been exercising every day and my diet's changed quite a bit.
>>
>>19159500
>I think I'll take some LSD or shrooms there in the nature

Enjoy the police beating your screaming body. If you've never used psychedelics before, such an uncontrolled place is sure to bring you disaster.
>>
>>19159473
No waters are too deep.
No land is too hostile.
To the ends of time and space,
We are meant to take it all.
>>
words can't do it justice

I have to wait a long while before I trip again because the shit is too intense anymore
>>
>>19161364

Have you ever heard of the first expanse?
>>
when tripped on shrooms got revelation.. or more like strong intuition - that LSD is a zog tool to change your brain/soul. my friend is an avid LSD user told me that weed stopped working.

few days ago met someone on chans mentioning that Miguel Serrano wrote that LSD was a demiurgic device.

what do you think? is LSD zog?
>LSD=aliens, technocratic future
>shrooms=demons/angels, middle ages
different vibes I feel
>>
File: seeing eye.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
seeing eye.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
>>19161364
Depth is irrelevant to those who can swim. Water will drown, shallow or deep. No land is hostile but it's man who hostiles the land. There is no time and space, only perspective. Perception is reality.
>>
>>19162552
What if you take them both together? Can you make the aliens fight with angels over the disposition of your soul?
>>
>>19162552
I once met an ayahuascero that told me not to take LSD and MDMA, because it was brought to earth by ayys who use it to open a back door in your mind and gain access to your subconsciousness.

It resonates with me, because LSD feels pretty "synthetic", cold and detached from this planet.

Ayahuasca, DMT, shrooms and cactus feel much more organic and connected to natural spirits and this planet.
>>
>>19159431
Start with San Pedro. It's very powerful and very user friendly. Research it on erowid.
>>
>>19161364
Greed has blinded you all. You could have been gods but the few that gave in control your world. You have been defeated by Sin.
>>
>>19162566
>>19162566
i agree with lsd maybe with most trips giving me cramps and weird blood pressure... but mdma has always resoundingly been peaceful and connecting .
>>
File: tumblr_opk4fhMEt61w4zwkvo1_500.gif (499KB, 450x455px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opk4fhMEt61w4zwkvo1_500.gif
499KB, 450x455px
>>19162552
That's a nice topic to talk about with some LSD users that I know, one of them once said that he was sure LSD was connected to ayys and I had to try (he knows I am interested in aliens), I think we can have long conversations about this alien LSD conspiracy.
>>
Neither. They are chemicals which, when ingested properly often have a therapeutic effect on the brain and body. Essentially, you will either have a waking dream or reality will be augmented such that it feels more "cinematic" or "off". You will arrive at places with perhaps little understanding as to how you got there, or at the very least the feeling that you just "got" there. There may be waves of anxiety, though you can redirect your emotional state if you focus enough.

You will absorb information at a much more rapid and connected rate, so if you direct that tendency to productive ends, you may have a boost in your ability to learn.
>>
>>19160634
Fucking with brain chemistry can result in productive changes in behavior, though.
>>
>>19165368
It also causes a vast majority of "enlightened" faggots to spew utter nonsense.
>>
>>19165368
>>19165376

Just like anything in life they can be useful or they can be destructive.

There's been plenty of people who have used psychedelics to great ends; like the dude who tripped on acid and realized the double helix shape of DNA. There's also plenty of people who take the drug and come to shitty rationalizations that feed their ego and make them into bigger pieces of shit.

That's life, baby.
>>
I've never had a spiritual trip on acid or fungus. That may be because I always trip with a large group and usually just end up playing music or watching off the air. DMT on the other hand is a totally different beast. It shattered my views on reality. DMT was for me what I wanted acid to be like. I felt literally connected to the universe and it's infinite dimensions. So yes I think there is something real to DMT. I believe acid and shrooms could be that way but only if taken under the right circumstances. Terrence Mckenna said he took psychedelis alone, on an empty stomach, and lying on his back wih his eyes closed in total silence. So if you did it that way I'm sure you could have a moving experience.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (64KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
64KB, 1024x768px
>>19165322
The experience doesn't need to be negative for this connection to be there.
In fact, blissful experiences would be beneficial and favourable for the ayys, because it results in spreading these substances further.
The influence could be very very inconspicuous, like gaining access to your dreams and memories or sending you ideas that you mistake for your own.

I can relate to the theory, because LSD feels somewhat artificial and disconnected from life and earth and more directed to the cosmos while for example ayahuasca brings me in contact with the rainforest, our home planet and plant spirits.
>>
LSD never really gave me a spiritual experience. Mushrooms, however... I experienced ego death, thought I was god, and created all that we know. I experienced the highs and lows of my creation.

Haven't touched psychedelics since I got diagnosed as schizoaffective.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.