[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do I become a healer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1479414081886.jpg (48KB, 506x464px) Image search: [Google]
1479414081886.jpg
48KB, 506x464px
So how do I become a healer?
>>
>>19159328
med school
>>
>>19159328

Medical school.
>>
>>19159328
Search for white magic. It usually involves healing. Although most white magicians are still not on the most right path as most of them do it becuase they want admiration. If you want to do it for the good of others just make sure you are fine with every aspect of your being and then believe that you can heal people, love every patient fully and think of yourself only as an instrument of god after all of this you should be able to heal people
>>
Pick Mercy faggot
>>
>>19159328
Energy healer?
>>
>>19159356
The moment you go into magic with some special differentiations like "White magic" that's when you go onto the wrong path. Magic is not Star Ward Force (and even there it was just a philosophical distinction) - you learn and train your mind, then attain spiritual authority and then decide what do you do and for what reasons, sometimes having to accept consequences of your actions if you mess up.

>>19159328
People used the med school to just shitpost at you but that's a good start. Just when getting your medical degree, meditate regularly and practice generic occult exercises meant to improve your overall capabilities. With enough meditation, you'll start getting thoughts and ideas which will reinforce your formal medical training. Anything else is a crapshot that may work or may be a waste of time or even work to one's detriment.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.