[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird event from my childhood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I recently got reminded of this weird event from my childhood. I'm a 100% materialist-atheist-who doesn't believe in that silly paranormal stuff, but I'm curious to hear what explanation /x/ could give for this event, cause it's the one event I have trouble explaining.

I'm like 9 or 10, at our summer house. I wake up in the middle of the night. Between my bed and my brother's, there's a bunch of glowy skeletons walking. They're coming out of a wall, walking one behind the other very slowly, like in slomo, and disappearing at the door. No sound. I pinch/slap myself/rub my eyes. I seem to be awake. I put my hand through them, no reaction, I don't feel anything, they go through me. I stand in the middle of their path, look at them from the front. They disappear, like they're 2D. Go to the other side, they reappear.
Didn't want to wake up my brother, so I sat on my bed, looking at them for a while, eventually went back to sleep.

I never had any other "hallucinations" like this one. My guess is I was lucid dreaming/hallucinating or something but boy, that was strange, and I'd like to hear a different perspective on this event.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoMHONXOsFE
>>
File: 23-H2nPcAA.jpg (36KB, 540x375px) Image search: [Google]
23-H2nPcAA.jpg
36KB, 540x375px
OP is 100% stubborn minded Materialist who considers everything /x as silly. Still asks around for opinion...

/thread
>>
>>19159111
Reasonable /x/ explorer here.
100% hallucination. Maybe a dream that was totally like reality.
>>
>>19159435
Call it idle curiosity, there's this weirdass moment of my life and I'm wondering how it could get interpreted from people with a very different perspective on things.
>>
Odd >.o
I had a dream last night where I finally saw the ending to a dream that I hadn't had since I was 7. In a cabin by this resort I went to as a kid, kind of closed off. Ever since that dream yesterday, its been an omen. I'd be watching out on x, antichrist is coming and he sounds pissed about how most humans laughed it off as conspiracy last time he sent out a world wide message with reality fading in and out and most of us saw hell or demonic beings that night. Referencing the thread about anon seeing antichrist in new york plaza. Anyway I am a believer he is real and most people are in denial that hell exits, countdown is getting shorter.
>>
>>19159111
Sounds to me like a false awakening ie. You were sleeping but thought you were awake.

This just proves how stubborn you are, and why you will probably never lucid dream without reevaluating your thought processes
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.