[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 563
Thread images: 25

File: 1494990983899.jpg (108KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494990983899.jpg
108KB, 1024x768px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19143804
>>
Will take requests tonight in between bouts of vidya.

Ask away. Tarot or i-ching will be your answer.
>>
>>19159015

Tarot

General for my Navy enlistment process... how will it go?

Glad to see you back my mang
>>
>>19159015
I'll take tarot, occult query. What is the cause of the impediment or malfunction of the work I commissioned? Why isn't it working?
>>
>>19159015
I still have no friendos at work, halp me amigo. ;-;
>>
>>19159015
tarot please
which relationship would be better for both. me with A or S
>>
>>19159015
Hi, tarot please

Will I get hurt in my next relationship?
>>
>>19159015
>Tarot

What can you tell me about this new girl and what should I do with her?
>>
>>19159018
Not too well.

The current situation shows the Knight of Cups supported by the Hermit and the 7 of Wands. You have this pursuit, and perhaps in this pursuit, there is a sense of isolation. You have a clear path, but there's this element of danger. I think this involves other people, but we'll see.

The future, if unchanged, shows the 10 of Swords supported by Death and the Ace of Cups. Followed by the 9 of Swords, supported by the Knight of Pentacles and the Ace of Wands. Some sort of injury and/or loss of status/pride. It'll take a long while to recover from.

Psychological reflection shows the 6 of Cups supported by the 5 of Pentacles and the Star. You may be looking at your possibilities through rose-tented goggles. Re-examine everything.

Your fate/past shows the 10 of Cups supported by the Queen of Pentacles and 8 of Wands. Whatever you're seeking through this process, I believe you've missed or even lost it being right where you're coming from.

Again, re-examine everything. What you want seems to be where you are now.
>>
>>19159019
Interestingly enough, I decided to try an I-ching reading first to get a glimpse of the situation.
Received the following:

Hexagram 39: Obstacle
Ominous roiling in the Crater Lake atop the Volcano:
When meeting an impasse, the Superior Person turns his gaze within, and views the obstacle from a new perspective.

Offer your opponent nothing to resist.
Let a sage guide you in this.
Good fortune lies along this course.

One changing line:
Advance will meet with disastrous difficulties.
What you seek is right at hand.
Ask guidance from someone you respect.

That being said, tarot is definitely in order for the query. Posting that reading in the next post.

>>19159038
>>19159034
>>19159021

You guys will have better luck asking your mother about those questions. She knows you well enough to advise you on such things :^ )
>>
>>19159015
How is my job search going? Any advice?
>>
>>19159019
>>19159057
Current situation has the Moon, supported by the King of Wands and the Page of Cups. I'd say you aren't seeing clearly-- whether you picked the wrong person to work with, or whether your strong will to follow through this work has caused you to be blind to your usual good judgement in people; something's just not being seen through your lens. Make sure you're not missing the forest for the trees.

The future, if unchanged, shows the Lovers supported by the Queen of Cups and the 8 of Swords. While a solution will be found, it won't be as active as you were hoping for-- instead appearing as a passive, subtle change. You can settle for this or...

In the alternate future, we see the magus supported by the Knight of Swords and the Fool. Seems to be a "fuck it, I'll do it myself" sort of deal. Seems to work out, but the reading doesn't reach that far ahead if you take that path.

Psychological feedback has the 4 of Wands supported by the 2 of Wands and Death. As though you've completed one goal, and want to accomplish another without losing what you've gained from this past venture.

Fate/past section has the World supported by the Star and the Empress. Definitely a successful past venture before this, which has you feeling confident in future activities-- which definitely explains your frustration at this point.
>>
>>19159057
>She knows you well enough to advise you on such things
she always advise me to go for it, to follow my heart. Last time went so bad that I'm afraid right now to open up to anyone.
>>
>>19159067
Hexagram 35: Aspiration

The Sun shines down upon the Earth:
Constantly honing and refining his brilliance, the Superior Person is a Godsend to his people.
They repay his benevolence with a herd of horses, and he is granted audience three times in a single day.

Promotion.

Can't make this shit up. The i-ching always pops with a relevant hexagram. That being said, there is one changing line.

Basically, stick to your guns, follow through with whatever you're looking into right now, and you'll get what you want. Get slack, or discouraged, and you hop into

Hexagram 12: Stagnation
Heaven and Earth move away from each other.
In the ensuing void, the small invade where the great have departed.
There is no common meeting ground, so the Superior Person must fall back on his inner worth and decline the rewards offered by the inferior invaders.

Difficult trials as you hold to your course.

So, you're on the cusp of success. Just don't quit now-- the finish line is in sight. If you slack off, you'll fall completely off.
>>
>>19159015
tarot
what does m feel about me?
>>
>>19159015

I've graduated in December and I'm searching for a specific job in my work area that has few jobs. Should I continue to pursue a job in my work area, or should I start searching any job?

Tarot

Thanks
>>
>>19159046

>What you want seems to be where you are now.

Could you elaborate on this? /and thank you for the read
>>
trading with someone accurate
>>
>>19159015
Do I get with W?
Tarot
>>
>>19159090
Sure.
If I had to read into it from my personal view about what popped with the cards, I'd assume you're looking to join to get a sense of comraderie, find love, or some combination of the two. The way the cards appeared, it seems like you already have access to that. And that's totally disregarding the fact that it didn't look too swell for you after/during enlistment.

That's not to say you shouldn't do it. If it's something you're dying to do, go for it. Just be prepared for bad shit and maybe you'll avoid the pitfalls.
>>19159084
M feels you should ask her/him yourself.
>>
>>19159015
How will this event im attending go for me?
Method is up to you
>>
Trading
>>
>>19159085
You definitely received a complicated hexagram sequence. Let's take it from the top.

Hexagram 25: Remaining Blameless
Thunder rolls beneath Heaven, as is its nature and place:
Sage rulers aligned themselves with the changing seasons, nurturing and guiding their subjects to do the same.

Exceptional Progress if you are mindful to keep out of the way of the natural Flow.
It would be a fatal error to try to alter its course.
This is a time of Being, not Doing.

The text makes it seem like you'd be best off taking whatever work you can find, remaining fluid. The changing line advice reads:
"
Plow your field for a field well-plowed, not for possible harvests.
Clear the wasteland for land well-cleared, not for potential rich fields.

Such guileless enterprise can't help but succeed."

So, here, we get the advice that you should be working without an idea of anything aside from that work. So, again, advice for fluidity.

However, once the hexagram has fully changed, we achieve

Hexagram 10: Worrying the Tiger
Heaven shines down on the Marsh which reflects it back imperfectly:
Though the Superior Man carefully discriminates between high and low, and acts in accord with the flow of the Tao, there are still situations where a risk must be taken.

You tread upon the tail of the tiger.
Not perceiving you as a threat, the startled tiger does not bite.
Success.

So, all in all, we started with the need to be fluid in what you're looking for, and ended in a successful risk-taking venture. If I had to give advice based on this, I would tell you to take whatever job comes along, while using that to network. Once you see something that looks risky, but rewarding-- take it as a sign, and make your move. Success follows.

And sorry, I know you asked for tarot, but the i-ching was made for your type of question.
>>
File: 980x.jpg (28KB, 320x491px) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
28KB, 320x491px
>>19159097
(W)hataburger's hours usually vary, but you can probably get with it any time, as most are 24/7!
>>
>>19159015
Academic Direction
Readers choice
What should I be looking towards to find success and happiness?
>>
>>19159125
Hexagram 13: Social Mechanism

Heaven reflects the Flame of clarity:
The Superior Person analyzes the various levels and working parts of the social structure, and uses them to advantage.

Success if you keep to your course.
You may cross to the far shore.

One changing line, which advises you to actively meet with others, in an open and genuine manner. "Be yourself," so to speak.

The hexagram that appears from this is:
Hexagram 49: Revolution
Fire ignites within the Lake, defying conditions that would deny it birth or survival:
The Superior Person reads the Signs of the Times and makes the Season apparent to all.

The support you need will come only after the deed is done.
Renewed forces, however, will provide fresh energy for exceptional progress.
Persevere.
All differences vanish.

So, it seems like you need to focus on reconnecting with a social circle. In order to do this, you need to climb past any barriers you've set up for yourself, to include those where you act different from who you actually are as a personality. That being said, once this hardcore change happens, you'll see great results.
>>
>>19159071
Ah there's that Golden Dawn spread! Your analysis of the psychological and fate sections is 100% on point, so I'll trust the rest of it, thank you. If you can tell me what it is that I'm missing, I'll scry for you, anything you want. I'm shit with health, and scrying is bad for generals, but I'll read absolutely anything else for you.
>>
>>19159015
whats my call
>>
>>19159141
So, I think i-ching would answer this quite well for "what you're missing."

Throughout the other i-ching reading for you, there was a theme of "seeking advice from someone you trust."
And immediately, upon asking what you're missing, we receive this hexagram.

Hexagram 45: Gathering
The Lake rises by welcoming and receiving Earth's waters:
The King approaches his temple.
It is wise to seek audience with him there.

Success follows this course.
Making an offering will seal your good fortune.
A goal will be realized now.

One changing line, once this audience is sought, leading to:
Hexagram 8: Bonding

Deep Waters on the face of the Earth:
Surface waters flow together.
The Superior Person recognizes the situation calls for joining together.
Thus he cultivates friendly relations with all.

Good fortune is possible.
Cast the coins again to discover if you have the qualities needed to lead such a group.
Then there will be no error.
Those uncertain will gradually join.
Those who join too late will meet with misfortune.

So, what are you lacking? You're lacking a well-made partner/team.
>>
>>19159156
>>19159141
And if you feel so kind as to scry for me, I'd love for you to look into any future family I may have, particularly, children and any details you can derive about when/how they're produced, or what they'll be like.

Alternatively, how my job will go; if I'll make a career out of the military.
>>
>>19159164
>when/how they're produced,
>benis im bagine
>fertile cumming
>>
>>19159112
Thank you so much!

>This is a time of Being, not Doing.
>So, again, advice for fluidity.
I almost asked you if i had to act and pursue more directly the job or wait and go with the flow. I changed my question and yet, you answered both. :)

>Once you see something that looks risky, but rewarding-- take it as a sign, and make your move. Success follows.
Humm that's nice to know. I'll keep my eyes open.

>And sorry, I know you asked for tarot, but the i-ching was made for your type of question.
oh no worries, you're the one reading so what's best for you doing my reading, is the best for me too. Thanks
>>
anyone trading?
>>
>>19159015
reader's choice
my future children personality ( the older one )
>>
Reader's choice
I really want this job I recently applied for. What are my prospects?
>>
>>19159156
Kek, I was trying to figure out how to fix this in the next few hours. I can't build up a solid team in that time. Thanks, though.

>>19159164
I saw a boy and a girl, but the girl was faded. That means that she is a /possibility/. You and her mother may decide against it after all, or she may be miscarried. It's hard to tell for sure, but she's not as likely to happen as the boy. I'll focus on him.

He has a blank stare, feels pensive, but looks confused. He has a strange manner of thinking. He seems inclined to things involving logic or math. His social skills are a bit lacking, but he is a smart dude. I see a plane hanging from the ceiling of the room by string. I can't tell if it's a childhood decoration or a hobby from when he's older, but he seems to like collectible items.

Brief identity crisis around 16, gets over it quickly. Best suited to STEM. Little interest in women during the ages of 18 to 28. I can't see whom he eventually marries, a little beyond the scope of what I'm doing right now.
>>
>>19159269
Neat. Thanks friend. I'll save this reading and look back at it long from now. Best wishes.

My advice, if you can't build the team you need soon enough, seek out a close ass confidant and work with them, if possible.
>>
>>19159015
Reader's choice.
If it's viable, the personality and appearance of my future spouse? If not, any good chances of me meeting someone I'm after this month?
>>
>>19159275
>seek out a close ass confidant and work with them
You're a funny guy. The only people I trust are all compromised. I'll see what I can do, thanks.
>>
>>19159083
Thanks friend.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19159015
Tarot :)
Can you read for my relationship with L? And should I bother with J?
>>
Who's reading?
>>
>>19159336
>>19159351

Query?
>>
>>19159353
I want to know what are L's thoughts about our relationship. Does he have any plans for it? Does he want to heal the damages we've had?
Yours?
>>
Trading, need someone accurate and confident
>>
File: #nofilter.png (228KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
#nofilter.png
228KB, 498x497px
Available for tarot readings for the next hour. Readings performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No health/death shit
>No vague/unintelligible/general shit
>No queries that involve anyone but yourself
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must 140 characters or less

Requirements:
>A Shape and Geometric Shape
>A Favorite Thing
>Query
>>
>>19159387

red rectangle
pizza

what is my call,something Im good at and could possibly make tons of money at.
>>
>>19159366

>Thoughts: Nine of Swords, Star Reversed
>Plans: Empress Reversed, Two of Cups
>Wants: Eight of Cups Reversed, Magician Reversed

Honestly this situation has made a toll on him. He does plans on do what is best for the relationship but his plans involve (You) fixing it and taking the active role, if it were for him he would rather sweep all under the rug. As we speak, the relationship is a mess however and he is not very optimistic about it.

Good luck

For me id like to know what is or will hold me back?
>>
>>19159387

What is or will hold me back for enlisting? Tell me the hard cold truth.

>White Star
>Helping people
>>
>>19159015
I was that one anon with the noxious pretentious post who in all honesty is a bit crazy.

Spent yesterday's shift mulling over what you said, and you're correct. In the process of looking up proper counceling, something *not* Christian as I'm tired of being told 'God has a plan'... god I'm sick of hearing that. At any rate. Cooling my jets and putting that thought of finding someone on the back burner to get myself in proper functioning order.

This post most likely isn't necessary but w.e
>>
>>19159410
Sigh...Yeah, seems pretty accurate. Though he has me so stumped. I don't know what to do for him. I'm doing everything in my power, and to do more he has to take an active role as well. I don't need him to do all, or even most, of the work. I just need him to let me try, and it doesn't always feel that way.

>two of cups reversed, ace of cups reversed, justice reversed, knight of swords, eight of pentacles reversed, king of pentacles reversed

Holy shit. I don't think I've pulled this many reversed cards ever. I want to say it's something health-wise, but the cups have me suspecting that it may be something more psychological/emotional that is holding you back. It has people questioning if you're not quite...right. Your intentions and willingness to put in effort and time are being questioned, and the only upright card, knight of swords, makes me wonder if people think you too often want to do things your own way without careful planning or even really considering consequences. I also get this feeling that someone may be purposely working against you because they are trying to keep you from making a mistake, or they feel like they are doing you some sort of good.
I really am having a hard time getting a grasp on the situation since your question was a bit vague, but there it is. Whatever is holding you back has something to do with the questioning of the state of your mental/emotional health.

Would you like to trade again? I want to know more about L. What I can do to motivate him to put in more work. I can fix the relationship, but I need him to take a key role in the process that really doesn't require as much out of him as he may think. Also how he may react if I approach him about our relationship and it's course.
>>
>>19159387
Aquamarine diamond
Taking naps on rainy days in my favorite states (Oregon, Washington, Alaska, and Hawaii). I know it's oddly specific, but rainy day naps there are just the best.
I'm wondering if I'll get to move out west in the next few years? I'm trying to put together a plan.
>>
>>19159387

purple circle
sharing laughter

I recently applied for a job I'm very excited about. Would love to know what I need to do to secure it.
>>
Trading.

I want to know what will happen between the my crush and me in the next month or so.
>>
>>19159387
>those guidelines

You're a reader after my own heart.
>>
>>19159447

Thank you for the read, i guess its accurate, the health issue seems to be a pattern so i suppouse i should check on that, not mentally though since if it were to be an issue it would come up after i join, not before.

I wonder who is actively trying to hold me back though, you are the second reader to tell me the same today.

Sorry for being vague btw, i meant holding me back for enlisting in the Navy.

>Would you like to trade again?

Sure, you seem like a good reader :)

Give me a few minutes and ill get to yours, my next question would be advice on how to reach my goal (enlisting). To be precise, i have some scars that i think are the reason i might get pulled back for a waiver but i dont know if i should try my luck and go to MEPS or go to a doctor first which would automatically delay my entry.

Any advice would be good, but the scras are one concern. I have my mind set up in serving so i just want to know how to do the processes move more smoothly.
>>
>>19159425
Glad to hear it, anon. Remember that mental issues aren't uncommon, and aren't anything to be ashamed about. You seeking help shows that you're still sane. Proud of you.
Let me know if you need any help.
>>
>>19159416

Query: "What is or will hold me back for enlisting?"

About Query: Ruin - 10 of Swords
What Everybody Knows About You: Strength - 9 of Wands
Clarification: Happiness - 9 of Cups
Unrevealed Knowledge: Princess of Cups
Clarification: Success - 6 of Disks
What Only You Know About You: Science - 6 of Swords
Clarification: Prince of Wands
What Everybody But You Knows About You: The Devil
Clarification: Works - 3 of Disks

You should get your priorities in order, because you have a tendency to do mental gymnastics so that you're always "the good guy" in your own mind. You often have selfish reasons for doing what you do -- It's less because it's the right thing, but more because you secretly wish for adulation and acknowledgement. This type of person generally doesn't mesh well in structured environments where you're just a replaceable cog that needs to shut up and follow orders without thinking, this is because you have a deepseated *need* to be special, to be recognized, to be noticed, to stand out -- Shit like that can ruin the best laid plans of people counting on all their cogs to do what they're supposed to when they're supposed to, which can cause tragedy.
>>
>>19159387
>Silver rectangle
>Cuddles
>What will happen if I write the book and get it published?
>>
>>19159015
How is my comic going to be received is going to be liked?
>>
trading. i'm going to take a shower, but i'll get to your query when i return. mine is if anything will happen between me and L.
>>
>>19159486
Go to MEPS first:
>seven of swords, high priestess reversed, tower
Go to doctor first:
>page of wands, emperor, page of cups
Likelihood of being able to enlist after seeing the doctor:
>knight of wands, knight of pentacles, hierophant

Okay, don't go to MEPS first. They will flush you right out and not give a second thought to it. What you need to do is go to the doctor and address all of your health concerns, get approval from a GP, and get your waivers taken care of. Yes, there will be a delay because of that, but you need to have all of your ducks in a row and have all of your bases covered so when your arrive at MEPS they have more confidence that you're fit for service. You won't be able to slip past them on your own. You'll need the help of a doctor who can back you up about your fitness to serve. The doctor will actually address many of your concerns, possibly even put you in a different state of mind over the situation. I have to say, your confidence doesn't really increase, but you see things from a different perspective and it will help you learn where to go forward with the issues that are preventing you from enlisting. What the doctor tells you may seem a bit heavy or even maybe that what you have to get right to be able to enlist may not be possible to achieve, but it is.
After you take care of the things addressed at the doctor, there will be a bit of a delay, but if you keep putting on the pressure and keep fighting for it, you will be able to enlist. :)

Now let me see if I can make some sense of who may be working against you:
>fool, nine of cups, hermit
Hm...some pretty confusing cards. I think it may be more of a concept or energy that is holding you back rather than a single person working behind the scenes to prevent you from moving forward.
Maybe a combination of wishful thinking that may prove to be destructive than anything. Too much blind faith, etc.. you really need to make sure all of your bases are covered and
Part 1/2
>>
>>19159497

I am going to be a bit harsh on the reading but not because it was a bad one, i can see myself being that type of person, but it does not answers the question at all. What you talk is about complications [after] enlistment, not prior.

I can only conclude that it means i will not get the job i want which will prevent me from joining all together? For example, i would never join to be a cook which goes in lines of me wanting to be a special little snowflake?

Thank you for the read all the same, i will ponder on it.
>>
>>19159486
>>19159533
Part 2/2
address all of their concerns. If you can basically go there and respond to their concerns with the fact that it has been accounted for and taken care of and oh look, here's a doctor's approval, etc., things will work out.
>>
>>19159387
Pink hexagon
Music
Will I get what I want?
>>
>>19159387
how will my comic be received. Will people like it?

Purple Triangle
Chicken breast.
>>
>>19159528
>tfw you're out of the shower but no one wants to trade with you
aight homies.
>>
>>19159387
Light Blue Triangle
Gambling
Am I a good friend?
>>
>>19159447

>What can you do to motivate him? Nine of Pentacles, Queen of Wands Reversed

>What should you do overall?: Sun, Knight of Cups Reversed

How would he react?: Ace of Wands, Devil

Again the cards talk about effort on your part, this is not to say things look bad at all, i think you have the right mindset, try to avoid drama and show genuine enthusiasm, make it contagious, he will be all up to it or so it seems.
Talk to him, make it sexy.

PS: I sorta had to rush this one, do you want me to extend on any part?

>>19159533
>>19159537

This sounds very accurate, thank you very much.
>>
>>19159528
Seven Of Wands, queen of Cups, nine of wands, The Empress

The Queen loses her carriage on the way to her king house and has to walk upon a very large hill. It's full of spiders and tall grass but she treads on through. She finds difficulties in their surroundings preventing them from being together, but she fights these difficulties on her way to his arms. Queen of Wands and Pentacles were dumped at the bottom of the hill too but they didn't make it to the top because they didn't have what it takes or your emotional resolve. When she arrives at his castle, the king is so impressed at her resolve he makes her his empress and they live happily ever after.

Same query for the near future with B
>>
>>19159640
Not that anon, but I would like to trade with you. I scry, so I need a focused query and any relevant genders. What kind of queries do you read and not read? I can read anything except health. If you're interested, leave me your query.
>>
>>19159640
thank you. i really didn't expect it to be easy considering what happened between us, but it's cool there's hope.

>page of cups rx, six of pentacles rx, two of swords rx, knight of swords rx
this seems like a very unhealthy relationship to be trying for. one of you is getting the shorter end of the stick, and the guy on the other end is just going to keep devouring the stick, making it shorter and shorter until there's nothing left to grab. the one giving it their all will just get frustrated and the relationship will devolve into a mess of fighting and unhappiness. i'd strongly advise against pursuing this, it won't be good for either of you. i'm sorry.
>>
>>19159625
Nope! This is great, thanks! I have to get going anyways. :) have a great day
>>
>>19159528
>>19159665
Sure I am a straight female. I read love friends career
Will I enter a relationship with B or C?
>>
>>19159697

Interested to trade with someone else?
>>
>>19159732
Sure, whats up
>>
>>19159756

>B: Nine of Wands, Emperor
>C: Knight of Pentacles, Eight of Cups Reversed

Both are definitely candidates, with B you might find yourself being pushed over, seems like you have a very good idea on how this relationship would be considering previous experiences between you two.

With C you find yourself with a more dedicated partner but also full of indecision and uncertainty. Slow progress on this one, might keep you second guessing for a while but i dont see anything negative.

Both are possibilities but you know more about what to expect from B, C will be delicate but chances of improvement.

Any questions?
>>
>>19159785
I was gonna ask a different query lol. Isnt 8 cups rev negative? Thanks though. What's yours?
>>
>>19159797

>Isnt 8 cups rev negative?

It can be, but the cards where pretty straight forward, you got a court card signifying both characters and another talking about the relationship, if i were a pessimist i would say avoid both just for the relationship cards lol, but you know more about them than i do, i just try to give some insight.

I can expand if you want me to :)

For me, id like to know if my behavior regarding this issue has been appropriate and if not how to improve it.
>>
>>19159830
Sure feel free to elaborate.

Nine of Wands, Five of Cups, Eight of Wands, Six of Pentacles

The man whipes the sweat off his brow after a long day of work. He's working full time despite the troubles he has in his life. The bad news, They pile up on him and there's times where he feels like he cant take it anymore. Whenever something goes wrong, he cant let it go even if not all is lost. He cant stop thinking about the woman he lost to consumption. He only focuses on what he is missing rather than what he still has, which makes his life worse. Still, he tries to be the bigger man and not give into the drink. He still has his cat to take care of but the cat doesn't make him happy as it used to because he can only think of her. He doesn't attend to his emotional issues, but he finds an outlet to distract him. He figures that if he can't help his own problems, he can at least try to help others. If he couldn't save her, he could at least try to help others. And he does.

Yes.
>>
>>19159697
Either one would have some sneaky issues popping up.

B is likely to want something sexual, but only in a situation that is advantageous to him. He laughs a bit: "yeah, I'll fuck you." The tone in his voice suggests power, sexuality, and dominance, no affection. There's potential for abuse. (the line between you two looks dark red, with lots of black)

C is a strange one. It seems he'd be surprised that you're even interested in him. I can't tell if he assumes you're out of his league or he assumes you're a bad match. He seems like a good guy, but he's prone to jealousy or possessiveness. That last part wouldn't be as visible or wouldn't show itself right away, but you'd notice it eventually. It stems from insecurity, but it also had something to do with your link, something about your dynamic with each other. (your line with him is bright, very bright, like pure innocence, with pockets of black spots)

For my reading, I'd like an analysis of my business relationship with my business partner, specifically on his performance and why he's not pulling through.
>>
Trading: will he start saying he loves me again?
>>
>>19159897
Thats interesting thanks. I did not think B would be so negative. We've had some history so maybe resentment?

The Star, Six of Swords, Seven of Swords, Ace of Pentacles

A man drools at his desk waiting for the work day to end while glancing ever so frequently at the clock. It's almost 5 and he sighs in relief. He hates his job but puts up with it while he searches for another in secret. His boss on the other hand, does he have it good. He hasnt always been his boss and they both started working at the same time but one got promoted while the other stagnated. Boss always had so much potential for greatness while the other didnt, or at least for this job. So he searches for a job he could be better at in his down time. He searches for somewhere he could leave his mark because he knows that there is no room for him to shine here because the spotlight has already been taken.
>>
>>19159923
We're actually both independently successful at what we do, and we decided to work together in the spirit of collaboration. We didn't know each other before that, and neither of us is the boss or employee. We are sort of equals collaborating here.
>>
>>19159932
He wants to come up on top
>>
>>19159939
Based on the structure of our business arrangement, he won't get anywhere if I don't. If you do believe this, how does he plan on being on top when I'm the one who controls the contract and can easily give it to someone else?
>>
>>19159952
He does not want to top you, just top himself to greatness. He has other options to take advantage and maybe other job
>>
try me.
>>
>>19159980

no
>>
>>19159985
please
>>
>>19159988

nope
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19159999
go on then
>>
>>19160005
Still here?
I want to know if he does love me or is he just placating me?
Yours?
>>
why these threads being deleted?
>>
Is anyone here familiar with Dan Millman's Life Purpose App?

Is it worth it to pay for the full app or is all of the information found in his book?
>>
Trading. My query:
>>19160016
>>
>>19160016
alright I will trade with you here is your reading

Wunjo m, isa, Ansuz.

He is leading you on or more likely placating you like you thought he wants out peacefully and subtly.

My query is if my comic will be received positively.
>>
>>19160104
>Wheel of Fortune, King of Wands reversed, Ten of Swords
It's still up in the air. Good opportunity for it to be received well, but it seems you may be overlooking/neglecting something that could be improved. On this path it won't be received how you hoped and it will take a huge hit on your self-esteem because of it.
>>
>>19159015
Why do I feel like there is a blockage preventing me from making progress?
>>
>>19160114
do you have any idea as too what I am overlooking ?
>>
>>19160104
i cant offer you anything but
do i have potential? how powerful am i and how powerful can i be?
>>
Hello dead thread. I'd like to trade.
Does the guy I love want me? Why does he seems like he's afraid of me?
I do tarot.
>>
Trading!
I can scry and do tarot
What is the next step in healing from this heartbreak?
>>
Still here?
Here is mine:
>>19160158
>>
Lets do some readings! I can do Tarot and Cluster Fuck( It a deck made of a bunch of other oracles stuck in it)
I need:
>Query
>Something wholesome or neat
>>
>>19160193
Does the man I love also love me?
Animals reduce blood pressure and thus can extend your life span.
>>
>>19160197
tarot please
>>
>>19160193
How can i free myself from my own vices and addictions
>>
>>19160206
Let me rephrase

Why do I feel like I'm stuck
>>
I lost the discord a while back. Link to it?
>>
>>19160193
How will my night go?
Mammoths walked the Earth the same time as egyptians
Tarot
>>
File: puppies-2255251_640.jpg (94KB, 640x462px) Image search: [Google]
puppies-2255251_640.jpg
94KB, 640x462px
>>19160193
is my new business going to bring me financial success and prosperity to live well?
>>
>>19160197

>Does the man I love also love me?
Knight of wands rev, V of wands rev, VII of Cups
Short Answer: No
Ok this person does not really think of you as a potential long term partner. They are kind of dealing with their own mental shit and things dont look to good for them.
Love with anyone is not in their picture
>>
>>19160179
Still here? I meant to reply to you but replied to myself.
>>
>>19160193
How do I find love?
Your choice of deck
>>
>>19160227
Yes I am here!
>>
>>19160226
whoa, unexpected. thanks
>>
>>19160230
Okay! I would like to trade with you. Here is my query:
>>19160158

Your read:
>What is the next step in healing from this heartbreak?
Four of Wands, Hierophant reversed, Empress, Ace of Wands, Page of Wands

Interesting spread we have here for you. You need to get out and celebrate and do something totally out of the ordinary for you. The first steps will include loving yourself again and realizing where you've made mistakes, where you can improve, but realizing that you're deserving of love. Don't beat yourself up over mistakes. Like previously states, learn from them and move forward with grace. You need to regain your enthusiasm for life and happiness and harness the creative and inspirational power of the Ace of Wands to help you move forward. Explore a passion or do something you've always wanted to do to help you make it through this time. Self-improvement and growth is greatly encourage, and turning the darkness into light, using the pain to gain. There are better times ahead for you, but you must reach out and harness them. Refuse to surrender to your heartbreak and make the best out of this situation. You have a new beginning on your hands and a chance to reinvent yourself. Pursue yourself, love yourself.
>>
>>19160206
>>19160208
>Knight of cups, VII of wands, the devil reversed
Loss of love. Romantic or Paternal. This has made you hard and cynical. Yet there is freedom from learning from these truths.
Accept the past hurt and heal from it
>>
>>19160193
Quick question...

What's your zodiac sign?
>>
>>19160263
Why would you like to know?
>>
>>19160280
Because you asked me for a reading in e-mail. :3
>>
>>19160283
I had a sneaking suspicion!! Virgo! >:3
>>
>>19160193
I want to touch a guy's peepee with the inside of my mouth and my insides in general

Will it happen soon?
>>
>>19160284
Thank you. Stay tuned in e-mail for your reading.
>>
>>19160206
Self control. Mantras. A support group. Creating new routines just as if you tweak off meth, after getting clean, instead of the times were you would get high. Use some tea or aroma therapy and meditate during that time. I recommend reading nonfiction literature. The bottom line is self control. (I'm all or nothing person so completely avoidance has worked for me and now i can use most substances without "falling off the wagon").
>>
>>19160230
?????
>>
>>19160287
Only if your a gud boii who eats vegetables
>>
>>19160236
Thank you for the reading!
Very happy and wholesome!

>Does the guy I love want me? Why does he seems like he's afraid of me?
Queen of wands, Ace of swords rev, V of wands
He thinks you are a qt, but he seems pretty damn confused on how to approach you. He does not love you it feel like a: "Ay you are pretty cute. Hm if this goes well then ay, but if not then well i guess it is not meant to be."
Also he feels some sort of competition between so other dudes that may be perusing you and that discourages him.

would you like to trade again?
>>
>>19159604
What kind of gambling I like got into the majong tables recently made 200$ way better then poker or slots.
>>
>>19159405
Try real estate.
>>19159275
Hey thoth how's Okinawa.
>>
>>19160210
>How will my night go?
The empress rev, The high priestess, VI of pents
Ayy are you having a rough time with women? or just relationships in general.
My man tonight will be really fun.
>>
>>19160351
>>19160364
Apologies for taking so long!
>>
>>19160377
>real estate.
I already tried and hated it
>>
>>19159897
>>19159785

I like how both of these are essentially the same read. Dis some good divination right here.
>>
>>19160284
My reading for you has been sent! :3
>>
>>19159015

I'm going on a trip this summer, and I'm meeting up with someone very special, probably. How is it going to go?
>>
>>19160193

Should I stop pursuing A or T? I don't know what I want, and I need to choose.
>>
>>19160377

Ches, do you like white or red wine?
>>
I haven't jagged off in three weeks and I feel great about it. I've decreased my avg over the past year to once every two weeks, so anytime I get over three weeks I start to notice some serious benefits.

Can any readers hook me with a read regarding how this is gonna work out for me?

Thanks!
>>
File: zg47oyG_d.jpg (282KB, 640x875px) Image search: [Google]
zg47oyG_d.jpg
282KB, 640x875px
>>19160193
A reading for my relationship with C?

>pic attached was painted by an artist with no arms. She paints with her feet!
>>
>>19160518
Sorry I choos Tarot :)
>>
Trading
>>
>>19160505
>I haven't jagged off in three weeks
Dude, how?! If I don't for like a week, I can smell which women are ovulating. How do you go three weeks?
>>
>>19160552
Not that anon but put the energy to other places. I went 2yrs without and I'm an extremely sexual guy
>>
>>19160548
Yes
How does my love interest feel about me?
>>
>>19160552
You ease into it. Three years ago I jacked every day, two years ago I jacked two or three time a week, last year I jacked once a week, this year I jacked once every two weeks.

The biggest pitfall I see on the internet about this stuff, is people think they need to quit one day and be perfect, but the truth is it doesn't work that way. The key is to reducing your averages.

And yeah, it's awesome, you gain a lot of power and confidence and women can sense it. I love it. You can also spot porn and jack addicts a mile away, they wear it on their spiritual sleeves.
>>
Is anybody reading?
>>
>>19160657

Most readers have been chased off.
>>
>>19160193
Of all the decisions there's one I cannot make. What am I gonna do for a living or a career? I just don't know what I wanna do. I need money to get an apartment and do the stuff I wanna do but I'm just stuck. I'm completely clueless. How am I gonna live my dreams?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhP4lg28fs0
This song has all the voices played on guitar.
>>
>>19160661
And you? Would you be able to read for me?
>>
>>19160670

Abstain.
>>
>>19160673
Umm... I was going to ask you what someone thinks of me.

I'm male, she's female. It's not a love query, though. More like conflict resolution.
>>
Bumping for a reader. Hopefully there's one willing to come over and help me.
>>
Trading!
Tarot and scry
>>
>>19160880
Query?
>>
>>19160888
I wanted to know what my Capricorn love interest feels about me.
I am female and he is male
>>
>>19160891
Ok starting
>>
>>19160563
See i'm sort of interested to try but if i stop doin the deed my ability to last during sex goes to shit. What do?
>>
>>19160902
What is your query?
>>
>>19160891
>I wanted to know what my Capricorn love interest feels about me.
King of Pentacles
Seven of Wands
Ten of Cups

Your Capricorn love interest likes you a lot but is still really unsure about where he wants to take things. On one hand, he likes things the way they are--it's safe predictable, and he has control of things, but on the other hand he does want more, though he fears taking things to the next level and pursuing anything much deeper than how things are now. Ten of Cups is a great card, but in a general sense speaks of contentedness with the current situation, and though he does sometimes struggle with wanting to maybe take things to the next level, his "better judgement" (Seven of Wands) wins out and keeps things as they are.
Really the only thing you can do to help move things along is to remain positive and continue to show him how well you two can get along and show him where having more between you two is worth taking that risky emotional plunge. Good luck, anon.

>What is your query?
I want to know how my Gemini love felt about the guy who drew that picture of me? I sent him the screen shots. Did it bother him? It was an art project by a friend, but I couldn't help but feel he didn't like it. Does he feel discouraged about our relationship because he thinks he has competition?
>>
>>19160919
OK!
Let me get started!
Also depending on my read. Would you like to trade again?
>>
>>19160953
Sure. But I need a few
>>
>>19160919
>I want to know how my Gemini love felt about the guy who drew that picture of me? I sent him the screen shots. Did it bother him? It was an art project by a friend, but I couldn't help but feel he didn't like it. Does he feel discouraged about our relationship because he thinks he has competition?
The moon reversed, III of wands reversed, IX of Wands
HEHE! YUP!
He is a little miffed by I. What did your friend draw? He does not feel discouraged, instead there is a feeling of competition that makes him feel the need to be dominant and assert himself as your man. I mean it is not aggressive, his affection is subtle
>>
>>19160667
self bump, pls help
>>
>>19160223
Windfall

A positive change in your finances is indicated by this card. Although the new- found abundance may be unexpected, it definitely serves a purpose in your life. Your prayers for support have been heard and answered, and now it is your role to utilize the windfall in the most beneficial way.

Pray and meditate to have the strength to say no to distracting influences that could squander your resources. You have access to Divine wisdom to guide your investments so that they continue to support your health, happiness, and mission. Most of all, do not allow any fluctuations in your finances to stress you, as you have the power to be at peace no matter what’s going on around you. And as you emanate peace, so too do you attract all that you need.
>>
>>19160996
I got you! What is up?
>>
Hello, can a reader please help me with a burning question?

Will I be financially successful in my dream or career if I
A. move to a new state
B. stay in my current city, state
C. move back to my home state
>>
>>19160996
I can do a tarot reading for you, but your problem does not need some psychic stuff to be figured out. Obviously I don't know you so it's hard to be specific and break it down for you, but you really just need to sit down and go over things. Will it be hard? Probably. But that is because you wasted so many years never trying to follow the age old advice to know thyself. Which would make this a non-issue.

So, ya can pick if you want a tarot reading or to go all over this stuff. But sometimes putting forth a little effort is all the magic you need.
>>
>>19160229
Finances

This card signals a change in your financial situation. Please don’t allow yourself to assume that this is a negative reversal. The only reason why you would feel afraid is because the ego associates change with fear. Yet, this card heralds a reward for the diligent work you’ve done, and are committed to continuing.

Through the spiritual Law of Cause and Effect, efforts always yield corresponding results. This also means that if you haven’t been actively putting in effort, your financial returns will reflect this. Happily, though, you do have the power to change your finances for the better by taking the steps that you are Divinely guided to. Keep your thoughts elevated, because positive thoughts really do create beneficial financial changes.

>Become Chad
>>
Trading. I tarot and scry.

What do I have to do diferently to ensure my mext project has *some* success?
>>
>>19161008
im not the one you responded

but are you doing readings? thanks
>>
Anybody mind doing a love reading?
>>
>>19161033
Nope. Not doing readings unless they want one; just offered to help that guy since he seems to have a real issue and shouldn't be taken in by the charlatans that infest this general.
>>
>>19160287
>I want to touch a guy's peepee with the inside of my mouth and my insides in general
kek
Death rev
You want to ,but you are holding yourself back.
Maybe you haven't found he one worth all the trouble.
but if you really wanna suck the peepee just o outside and ask the first man you see if they can let you suck the peeps.
I'm sure they will say yes :)
>>
>>19160976
>what did your friend draw?
It was just a portrait of my face. I have high cheekbones and some features that kind of let shadows sit well on my face and he wanted to try charcoal for the first time in awhile. He thought of me as a good model for a first try, and it's not like I was modeling for him in person. He just wanted a simple selfie of my face. Not sexualized at all.
> I mean it is not aggressive, his affection is subtle
Actually yeah, and I find it sort of frustrating. What's your second query?
>>
>>19161104
Will my loves feelings change next week after I do the thing for him?
>>
>>19161110
Still here?
Sorry, my roommate stopped me on my way back from the bathroom
>>
>>19161141
Yup!
>>
>>19161146
Ok starting
>>
>>19161110
Devil
Knight of Swords
King of Swords

Eh....Not much, at least not in the direction you want them to. Things will seem a bit more serious, a bit more steady, but there won't be a noticeable increase in romance. He may seem a bit more attached though, communicating with you more often and being overall a bit more open when you guys do talk, but he won't be going out of his way to try to woo you or express an excessive amount of romance.

I want to know if my Gemini wants me to stick around through the hard times we'll have this year. Does he want to see me? Will I get to travel to see him at the end of the year?
>>
>>19160998
I wrote my query here
>>19160667

>>19161008
I've been trying to figure this out for 5 years. I wouldn't ask if I didn't did this already. I've been stagnant and without a job for so long because I have no clue what want to do. I've been losing sleep over this, lived in shame and guilt because I just can't find anything.
>>
>>19161165
What does D think of me?
>>
>>19161167
Okay. Then let's break it down and find a solution. Sometimes things seem a lot heavier when you are doing it alone and looking at all these issues as one big wall rather than just breaking it down into easier parts.
>Of all the decisions there's one I cannot make. What am I gonna do for a living or a career?
Do you have any dreams or ideal careers? If not, then any job can work. Ya can't sit around not working because THE perfect job isn't there. Sometimes you will have to suck it up and work a shit job until a better one comes along, get promoted, or whatever the case may be. You likely won't just jump right into an ideal job, if ever. But work isn't all of your life, so you can be happy if you work even a shit job as long as you use the money to pursue hobbies or other things you love.
>I just don't know what I wanna do.
Then like the Cheshire cat would say: if you don't know where you are going then all roads are just as good.

>I'm completely clueless. How am I gonna live my dreams?
And what are your dreams?
>>
>>19161165
Tower rev, king of cups rev, IX of Pentacles reversed.
.....:(
Looks like no
>>
>>19161026
Still here?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19161194
basically I've lost interest in literally everything besides sex and I can't have sex without money. I used to like to draw as a teenager, I,ve been to college and I've studied web and print design as well as other things. I grew tired of it. I spent the last 10 years playing bass and try to make it in bands play live shows and write my own music. I got to that point and now I've lost interest in music as well. I don't even listen to music as much now. To be perfectly honest it seems like the only thing that captures my interest is serving a Mistress as weird as it might sound but I can't do that either. I have to work to get what I want but I need money.
>>
>>19161237
Welp. Here's me.

>>19161026
>>
>>19160193
A general for any events to come
Ekans is snake backwards
>>
>>19161243
Then your issue seems to be that you think your interest in a job matters. It doesn't. You work whatever you can for as much money as you can get. If you aren't interested in your job, then who cares? A job for most is a means to an end. You need money and to get money you have to work. It doesn't matter if you are interested in it or not. You do it anyway so that you can pursue what does actually interest you. So if you want money work any job you can get. Stop pretending that your interest in a job matters. Do what you gotta do so that you can pursue what you like to do. If all jobs are equally boring then so what? The money won't be. So, get whatever job you can. If your biggest issue with a job is a lack of interest, then man up and fucking do what you gotta do. If you're gonna sit around being bored, you may as well do it at a job where you can get paid for it.

I'd also probably seek some kind of counseling if I was you because it doesn't sound like you have a very healthy state of mind where the only thing that interests you is sex.
>>
>>19161026
5 of wands, 4 of Pentacles, Queen f Wands, Ace of pents

Theres a lot of fire in this spread which tells me that you need to put more energy in what you are doing, first off. Youre not putting in as much energy or effort as you could be, which isnt beneficial to you at all. You need to put your everything into this if you really want it to succeed.you also need to practice patience and wait for results to come. It wont be overnight, it will be over many nights, but you must wait. Good things will come to you as long as you do so. This new project will definitely have success whatever you have in mind is a great idea.

Next bf scrying?
>>
Trading a scry!!

How successful will my love spell be?
>>
>>19161293
Me:

>>19161026
Tell me if you want to.
>>
>>19161303
Allow me to begin
>>
>>19161282
Oh oops. I'll start yours. Didn't notice you.
>>
>>19161293
Backfire. Bad backfire. I see someone trying to perform a ritual, and things around the caster start falling and breaking. The caster keeps trying to complete the ritual, and more things fall and break. Eventually the caster starts freaking out, and some shadowy figure with red eyes shows up. I wouldn't do it if I were you.

Scry the significance of the weird encounter I just had.
>>
>>19160193
Can I have a love reading for the rest of this and next month?
Tarot
Cats will sacrifice their own food for their kittens to be fed even if starving>
>>
>>19161303
I see a white briefcase it's made out of plastic with three number combos I see 368 on it. The briefcase is opened and I see a gold ring, a small notebook that looks like a passport, a wad of cash and a sealed manila folder that looks pretty thick.

There may be some tricks up your sleeve but you haven't tried yet that may be worth looking into. I see that there's something about confidentiality and keeping your motives to yourself. Almost to the point of being a little secretive there's some people around you that want to see you fall. So don't go over sharing your plans.
>>
>>19161282
>>19161308
I see someone who is a mirror to you somehow. There are certain important values you share. I gleamed this from an image of the man at a seat during a party, but there was a certain weary, tough posture and expression that communicated this. I see a fair amount of beard, dark hair. Thick head of hair. He has a serious, sort of angry look, but is aware of this and can be goofy in turn. Sort of mean sometimes really, but since you two share a 'common sense' you actually enjoy it, although he can go too far. He's fashionable, but not high fashion, he needs to feel manly about what he wears. Low voice.

>>19161293
Starting yours.
>>
>>19161312
Strange I also see a dark figure with red eyes it seems to be following you around kind of spooky but it feels more like residue. Kind of like not really a ghost but like a bunch of energy that's been there. Maybe you might want to do some cleansing
>>
>>19161293
I see a bunny suffocating. Its mouth is wide open, the carrot is in front of him, but he cant eat it. He's suffocating from the red band tied before his head. Its eyes are wide open too with red tears. Ouch. This was painful to see, anon.

Not very, it might end up hurting you too. I would consider more mundane routes to get them to like you back.

What is gonna happen between I and me in the near future
>>
>>19161293
>>19161325
I see a woman writign sigils and whatnot. It's very eighties, actually. Campy. She zaps the guy a few desks over, and I see hearts floating over him, in a CGI sort of way. But it doesn't essentially change his behavior in any way. I mean, you might get him horny, but the sentiment is that guys are horny anyways. I don't think it's a resounding success, but you can fuck him probably. Probably could have anyways. You boosted a stat, basically.
>>
>>19161325
Not my type but thanks
>>
>>19161340
Yeah, I go this odd feeling the reading was being disrupted in some way. It felt wrong. But sometimes it turns out to be right anyways, so I went ahead with it. I notice sometimes though that a scry might make a person out of a few essential qualities.
>>
Trading.
What can I expect to manifest between me and E?
>>
>>19159015
Still doing readings?

Tarot

Should I move on and search for another job, even though I may not enjoy it as much?
>>
>>19161349
Sure ya felt that way and only mention it when it was wrong. Totally was disrupted by some unknown force. Hell, scrying and empath shit is just a way of saying you're gonna be vague and say whatever comes to mind and you still managed to fuck it up.
>>
Trading a scry
What does the ginger male think of me?
>>
>>19161366

Oh you and your ginger.

Seeing a side table. It's largely empty, but for a moment I saw the outline of an owl silhouetted on it. A sun dial hanging from a wall becomes a dream catcher. A sideways green eye opens and looks around rapidly. An antique pen writing.

Your ginger man is making a shift from thinking you in the mode of daytime/professional life/public to nighttime/personal life/private. The sun and owl are both positive, sun says upbeat, owl says smart. There is more complex symbolism there but I don't know enough about your situation to delve into it.

Will I regret my enlistment?
>>
>>19161359
I don't believe anyone should even have the presumption of being expert at this (and those who claim they are get proven wrong quickly), and that seems to be an accepted, unspoken pretense in taking part in these thread, being that none of us are getting paid for it. All amateurs climibn each others' backs.

I don't mind being wrong, but I thought some information about what I was attempted might have been valuable. Sometimes I've found it is. It's the only reason I spoke up about it.
>>
>>19160997
very cool words to ponder and move in the right direction as i'm putting my all in this for a better life not just for me. thanks much for your time anon.
>>
trading
>>
>>19161386

I'm seeing turbulent Waters there is a ship keeps getting slapped by the merciless ocean. Taste of salt. Cold air on skin.

This image stays for a good while. The Storm fades and sunlight is seen.

No regret. Instead there is there is going to be issues with reaching your goal a bit of failures sprinkled around but you are pretty tough and resilient.
You will get through this.
>>
>>19161334
I'm
>>19161312
If you're down, I'd like a second opinion on that query. I'm not really in the mood for love or interpersonal queries right now, but I can read something else for you.
>>
>>19161460

Thank you kindly. Best of luck with your ginger.
>>
>>19161485
:3
>>
trading
>>
>>19161366
Page wands, queen cups, nine of swords
He thinks youre cute! Very cute, but hes feeling anxious about something you or he has done. I think its more what hes done because I sense fear from him. He has strong feelings towards you that flactuate from sorrow to love.

What does m feel about me?
>>
>>19161441
Query?
>>
>>19161561
i just want a love read for the next 30 days. just gimme whatever you see in that department. i'm single, if it helps with the interpretation.

what about yours?
>>
Can I get a reading?

Will I succeed and rise to the top of my dream career? I will be starting shortly (hopefully) and would like to know.
>>
>>19161261
WHY DO I FUCKING NEED MONEY FOR IF I HAVE NOTHING THAT INTEREST ME? I'D RATHER SIT AT HOME WITH MY PARENTS AND WAIT TO DIE THAN FUCKING DO A STUPID JOB THAT I HATE TO GET TO THE SAME FUCKING RESULT BUT WORSE!

I have lost interest in everything. That's why I'm fucking asking for advice. The thing I "liked" used to be binge drinking. Why would I waste my time at work to spend it all on booze and destroy myself while I can just live with my parents and do nothing. What's the point of getting a job in the first place when I just don't wanna do anything. I've lost interest in everything. I don't know what I like to do so what the point of working hard to get nothing?

Fuck I'm insane
>>
File: koetting.jpg (37KB, 531x515px) Image search: [Google]
koetting.jpg
37KB, 531x515px
I will trade, give me the details of your query.
>>
>>19161672
hey. i'm thinking i'm gonna kill myself. i don't want to be talked out of it, i just want whatever you see: will anything come along to make me think twice? i don't want a vague "yes, hang in there" i want to know what to expect. i'm sick of waiting. the only comforting thought i have is that of a bullet through my skull.

i understand it's a heavy topic and it's fine if you don't want to read it. a dumb basic love read is fine too. just give me yours and i'll get started.
>>
>>19160667
>I need money to get an apartment and do the stuff I wanna do but I'm just stuck.
>WHY DO I FUCKING NEED MONEY FOR IF I HAVE NOTHING THAT INTEREST ME?

>Fuck I'm insane
yep

Also:
>ask for advice
>complains of advice given

do you see it anon?

do what your reader advised you:
>>19161261
>I'd also probably seek some kind of counseling if I was you because it doesn't sound like you have a very healthy state of mind
>>
>>19161693
>hang in there
>>
>>19161693
Okay I will do the hardcore question just a moment.

My query is related to academics, what do you see in my academic future 3 years from now?
>>
>>19161698
ironically, i don't want to hang myself. i'd like the least suffering possible, so i'm planning to either use a gun or just sit in the car till the magic happens.
>>
>>19161693
if you want to kill yourself, why are you worried about love?
>>
>>19161696
Can't get counseling for one. I live where the suicide rate is the highest there is literally no help where I live. I just have to suck it.

I explicitly said I have lost interest in everything why would I get a job in the first place? I could work, get an apartment, struggle to make ends meet hate my life and drink to forget I could just be with my parents and freak out about what I'm gonna do with my life.
>>
>>19161699
>knight of swords, the chariot rx, four of cups, five of pentacles rx
the stress will be hitting you hard. you'll be doing your best, but you'll often find yourself wondering what's the point of it all, and wondering what else you could be doing instead. you'll keep trucking though. despite it all, you'll force yourself to keep going and make it through using raw willpower alone. there are tough times ahead for you, but you have the power to make it through. i'm rooting for you.

>>19161707
because i desire emotional comfort deep down, and don't want to be alone.
>>
Can do three readings.
No futures.
>>
>>19161718
to get the point across I don't find anything fulfilling, rewarding or remotely interesting. I'm no longer passionate about anything.

I'm just ashamed of not having anything to live for.
>>
>>19161718
This is the reading that I got, you seem to have everything in life, however that does not make you happy. The cards say that indeed due to the mindset that you currently have, a psychologist might not help you that much.

HOWEVER, you are not sure, so you are seeking validation, probably you wanted me to tell you to go for it to reinforce your confidence.

This is not what you really want however. Take a hard look inside yourself and see if there are no other ways to escape from the pain that you have... that is the only way you will be able to solve this situation.
>>
>>19161732
can i ver have the face i want and can it be soon?
>>
>>19161732
love reading please
>>
>>19161718
North Europe?
>>
>>19161732
Why did she get so pissed off?
>>
>>19161732
Does she miss me?
>>
>>19161732
i'd like some insight on the relationship between me and L, and how to improve things from here.
>>
>>19161732
Did he liked my pic?
>>
>>19161727
>because i desire emotional comfort deep down, and don't want to be alone.
so there is hope for you anon. Start desiring not only to receive comfort, but also to give comfort to someone.
>>
>>19161732
Should i kill myself?
>>
>>19161742
>>19161732
i would like to change the query to
do i have what it takes?
>>
>>19161739
this is depression anon. Apparently you have your parents' support, so ask them for help.

Also, did you ever tried to do different things than those you're used to do?
>>
>>19161764
>but also to give comfort to someone
i didn't say that i didn't. i love to comfort people. i love to be there for others and brighten their day, but it doesn't mean that they want it. please don't act like you know shit about me.
>>
>>19161774
Sorry, i should have elaborated better that.

but what i was saying happens to everyone, we thinking our needs, because we fell them. this is human nature, it's not something special about you.

how do you think killing yourself is going to give comfort to others and brighten their day?
>>
>>19161740
You don't get it. I just want to find something I like in life. I miss the times where I had hobbies, where I was passionate about something when I could spend 12 hours a day all week working on something I truly believe in. It was great. I loved it. I'm tired of doing half hearted attempts at things I do because other people told me to. I can't for the life of me find something I like doing or makes me feel accomplished as a human being. I only did things because I was forced to. Can I do something else for a change? Do something I want to do? Why can't I find what that is. If I had interest in something I'd go out and do it dammit. Is that hard to get?
>>19161745
Gaspésie which has the suicide rate of Zimbabwe
>>19161773
their support never did anything for me besides keeping me alive.
>>
>>19161744

You're focused on getting a girl using pick up artist tier techniques. This seriously isn't helping you. I see a lot of conflict in your approach, and it's driving anyone you approach away. This is coupled with your own innocence and lack of experience in social situations, which is keeping you from reading the social clues necessary to make your approach effective. Going by the 'book' is not going to get you anywhere, and neither is trying to be hurtful in order to gain an advantage.
>>
>>19161788
>how do you think killing yourself is going to give comfort to others and brighten their day?
it's not mean to. i just genuinely don't want to be alive at this point in time. i could go on about why, but this ain't my blog.
>>
>>19161746

She's stubborn and strong ,with eyes on the prize at all times. I see infighting between the two of you keeping her from a goal, perhaps you messed up an opportunity for her. This is an enormous overreaction on her part, but your blunder is real. Apologizing won't make much of a difference, she needs time to cool off.
>>
>>19161747

She doesn't miss you in the sense that you'd hope for. She sees you as someone that changes often, and is unpredictable. Your love was too fast, too much, and ended up making her sick or overwhelmed. The burden of the relationship still weighs heavily on her, and she's looking for a way to unload.
>>
>>19161766

No.
>>
>>19161797
true
>>
>>19161471
I focused on this for a while and didn't get any image except an umbrella falling. I don't think it had a significant meaning sometimes random stuff happens so dont worry.

Will I achieve my ultimate objective? Female
>>
>>19161847
She picked up someone in the middle of a massive depression, created expectatives, made promises, and talked about feelings that weren't as solid as she claimed them to be, only to backpedal at everything at the first sign of inconvinience. How amusing.
Thank you very much for the reading, it sounds accurate considering what I know from her.
>>
>>19161791
same guy
just to give you an idea, this is what my life was a year ago.

>work 3 hours, 4 times a week to help an old man on his property
>work for a non profit to help with the local scene
>I did flyers for them
>I did social media strategist for them
>I filmed shows
>I did video editing
>I had a cover band that I had to transcribe every song since the other guy deemed learning a song by ear "too hard"
>they were drinking all the time and it was unproductive
>I had another band I had to write everything or else we would have went nowhere
>I had my main band where I did everything including
>Rehearsals twice a week
>Practice by myself for the band and the other projects going on at least 2 hours a day
>Be the sound guy
>Write music
>Play bass
>Film
>Record, mix and master
>Deal with the fucking junkies taking up space in the practice space
>Book shows
>Write lyrics
>Yell at musician so they do their fucking job
>Besides the bands I had going on I had friends a family to deal with
>Since I didn't have a real job they assumed I was free all the time
>They all had their day off at different intervals so they would call me to get fucked up with them since they were so happy to have their day off
>Get to drink several litters of beer every single day.

Besides the first thing on the list, I never got a dime for any of the rest. The only reward I got is this.

>You're on vacation all the time you're just lazy go get a job dude.
>>
>>19161366
reminds me of that Mr Bungle song:

Ginger, Ginger

My hand gets tired and my dick gets sore
But the girls of porn want more
So, I flip through the pages one more time
And I just let the jism fly
Yeah, yeah, yeah
>>
File: Hang_In_There.jpg (77KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hang_In_There.jpg
77KB, 350x600px
>>19161693
pic related
>>
>>19161802
>/x/
>not a blog

pffff
>>
>>19161732
Does he like me back and Should I ask him out? Thank you very much in advance
>>
Anyone around for a quick trade?
>>
>>19162083
hey. can you do this? >>19161693 the guy i was trading with never delivered and i don't know what to do.
>>
>>19161917
fucking Mike.
they were great tho.
assholes but great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrqxbVE_hbI
>>
>>19162095
Yeah sure.
I just want to know how the guy I love will respond to the text I sent him about missing him. More specifically, I want know how it makes him feel and I want to know how he will respond, if at all.
>>
>>19162095
Nine of swords
Star
Ace of Pentacles

Unfortunately the only thing my cards offer here is exactly what you don't want. You're going through a deeply dark and terrible time in your life. The only good news I can give you is that you will get on the other side in some time, but that's time you're probably not willing to afford yourself, so it may be pointless trying to talk about it. The cards basically say that if you do choose to have hope, you will eventually see better days, but not if you're planning on pulling the trigger any time soon.
Anyways, I thought I'd give love a try, too...
Five of Swords
Strength
Page of Cups

You have a romantic interest pop into your life in a few months time. With pages though it usually indicates, more or less, a crush. Things aren't developed, maybe you're both not taking it anywhere or one of you doesn't know how the other feels, etc., but it's still puppy love. The months leading up to it are pretty fucking dry, but that's something to look forward to at least.
>>
>>19162102
>will he respond?
>the devil, nine of wands
he feels pretty wary about responding, but he'll ignore that, and do it anyway

>how will he respond?
>3 of pentacles, the world rx
he'll get hopeful about it, saying he misses you too, the past weighing on his mind, for better or for worse. he'll want to begin working on things between you two.

>how does he feel?
>10 of wands, the empress rx
he's confused. deep down, he feels the same, but he doesn't know if going down this path is a good idea. on one end, he wants to give it a shot, but on the other he's afraid. maybe you should give him a signal that there's no reason to be.

>>19162114
i can't wait anymore. i can't take this. i have nothing worth living for. honestly, asking for a reading on this was dumb, since i've had readings give me hope before that things would be alright, but everything that ever makes me believe in the phrase "it gets better" gets fucking ripped away from me every time without fail. i'm done. i'm fucking done. i don't care. i don't care. i don't. what the fuck. i don't care. i appreciate the reading though, but i can't wait anymore. i'm done. have a nice night anon. i hope it all goes well with your dude.
>>
>>19162130
I hope you change your mind, anon. I don't want you to die. I know life sucks and it can be unfair. I hope you find a glimmer of hope to hold on to before you take all of your chances away.
>>
trading
>>
Are there any readers around who can read without trading?
>>
>>19162640
Depends on what you need my man
>>
>>19162660
I need to know what's on D's mind after all that happened between us.
>>
>>19162660
If you're still here I too would like to ask...just a reading for my relationship with L? And weather things will work out with K?
>>
>>19161876
Sorry for not replying last night, I fell asleep. Are you still around?
>>
Air query.
Why she started care again? Why she suddenly started appear in my dreams again? Help. I thought I moved on. I don't even like her anymore.
>>
>>19162665
>>19162672
Sure thing. Give me a moment and I can do a quick ES for both. Warning, relatively new method, may be inaccurate. Otherwise you can wait an hour for a proper tarot reading. Your choice
>>
>>19162720
I'm intrigued by both!
>>
>>19162720
I'm >>>>19162665

I'll take the scry. Thanks.
>>
>>19162130
I'm a girl going through similar feelings
>>
>>19162660
Can you tell me if hes going to come back to me any time soon or should I just move on please?
>>
Hi fella, anyone up for a trade?
>>
>>19162679
Its all good. Yeah.
>>
>>19162665
The connection feels strong, but not in a good way; there's still a lot of emotions going between you, but they're repelling. I saw two magnets, that were very charged with electricity/magnetic energy, but were opposing one another, pushing each other away despite wanting to come together. You know where you've got two magnets that respond to one another, but despite it they're still repelling because they're facing the same polarity on each end? Yea that. If you want to fix things here, you need to either change up your approach (polarity) or accept that this is as close as things are gonna be from now on.
>>
>>19162747
Yeah I want a love reading for the next few weeks.
>>
>>19162751
Oh boy... This doesn't sound good at all. And this is exactly what I was afraid of. If only I knew how to change my approach.

Thanks.
>>
>>19162754
Ok I´m on it. My query is that I started a new job and I sense something iffy but I can not pinpoint it. I don´t even know if it´s about the job or just something in general.
>>
>>19162757
Yea, I think D might be super pissed and that's why the connection is still strong. Either that, or you're important or a constant in their life they can't get rid of, and so they're keeping the connection but otherwise making it as "arms distance" as possible
>>
>>19162763
I see... Is there any way can repair things with them?
>>
>>19162748
First, feedback. It is /absolutely/ significant, beyond a doubt. There were some major energetic ramifications, so it's impossible for it to have been insignificant.

As far as your ultimate objective, your chances at it would require you to be willing to suffer immensely. I saw a girl crawling to a finish line, barely reaching her hand over it before passing out. Her body is bandaged and covered in severe bruises, sort of like this in color:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/B0kpK-kpoGM/maxresdefault.jpg

Her energy tells the story of pyrrhic victories and of difficult choices, some people left behind, some sacrifices that will haunt her. In her hand, she's been gripping a locket with her own picture, but it's how she looked before. Now she's a mass of bruises, so much so, that she doesn't even look human anymore. That's part of the transformative experience.

You /can/ achieve it, but it will cost you dearly. If you're willing to sacrifice, you can achieve it. Your saving grace will be remembering who you are, as that will help ground you and keep you going, especially since who you are at the end of it is not who you are now.
>>
>>19162760
Two of cups, three of wands, four of pentacles

I don't think its something to do with your job its more relationship oriented. Someone close to you is not meeting your expectations and its frustrating you or having a bad impact on your life. It could also be that you are lacking in relationships of any kind and its making you scared for the future
>>
>>19162754
I sense some dissatisfaction in your love life as I pulled Two of Cups and four of cups, that can result in separation or disinterest (hermit and queen of cups). I see some time apart, and it was caused by someone who is not wishing you to be together with someone spreading rumors (page of wands revs., ten of swords revs.) as he may be interested in the other person. However, a good friend should shed the light on the matter (knight of pentacles) and end the strife between you and your loved one, as you soon realize that a third person was causing troubles between you two. There will be a revenge (justice, judgment, five pentacles revs., nine of wands) and you should begin with your lover a new(ace cups).
>>
>>19162771
Wouldn't even have a clue as to where to start without more details, but it's probably not for the best to spill it on an anonymous board. You're welcome to email me the details and I'll look into it
>>
>>19162777
so it´s more about love life? can you please specify?
>>
>>19162710
Anyone could read it?
>>
trading right now
>>
>>19162849
query? can u tell me about next bf?
>>
>>19162737
Either I know who this is or there's some interference not letting me see.
>>
I´m here for an hour. Ask me Yes/No questions.
>>
>>19162660
Everyone says I already know my next bf, but who? Thanks
>>
>>19162861
Was I delusional this whole time?
>>
>>19162861
Is he gonna laugh or be weirded out by my request?
>>
>>19162861
Does he love me?
Will he change his mind soon?
>>
>>19162861
She missed me this whole time?
>>
>>19162861

Is my fresh game conducive to my long term goals or a dangerous sideshow?
>>
>>19162861
Does C still love me and want me?
Would I be better off with S?
>>
>>19162861
is frank a good idea?
>>
>>19162660
Is there a good chance with me and this guy from work getting together, I don't want just fwb
>>
>>19162763
Hahaha wow are you me? Im going through a similar thing right now
>>
>>19162887
I should hope not.
>>
>>19162890
I hope things get better for you... i know how painful it can be
>>
>>19162861
Is dropping out of uni going to be the right choice for me in the long run?
>>
>>19162866
Yes.
>>19162867
Yes.
>>19162871
Yes, he loves you already.
>>19162872
Yes.
>>19162875
It´s a dangerous sideshow.
>>19162878
C doesn´t love you. Yes, S is a better option.
>>19162885
Yes.
>>
>>19162852
I decided to use cartomancy for this because it might be more accurate.

I got Jack of clubs. four of clubs.9 of hearts

He will be a brunette/black haired man, he will have money and be handsome and you will be very happy with him.

My query?
Will my comic be well received?
>>
>>19162894
Yes.
>>
>>19162861
will my comic be liked by people on /co/?
>>
>>19162895
will I ever see E again?
>>
File: tumblr_o7b02yoluQ1rv13eqo1_1280.jpg (115KB, 751x936px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7b02yoluQ1rv13eqo1_1280.jpg
115KB, 751x936px
>>19162895
Should I stay here?
Or move?
>>
>>19162861
Does she have some romatic feelings for me?
Can I ask what's your method?
>>
>>19162898
I used tarot.
The fool
The world
Chariot

Wow, look at these majors.. It not only will be well received, its gonna leave a huge impact in your genre and open up a bunch of new avenues for you later on. >>19162898
>>
>>19162861
Will I have sex with J? Are they seeing other people?
>>
>>19162861
Is he going to message me any time soon and do I get a bf this summer?
>>
>>19162861
Does V want me to follow?
>>
>>19162861

Is it a setup?
>>
>>19162861
does she like me?
>>
>>19162861
Are things good between
>them
(Ppl I helped)
>>
>>19162861
WILL I BE RICH
Will life get better
>>
>>19162861
One night stand with S?
Relationship with E?
>>
>>19162895
>yes
Fucking hell, I knew he was gonna laugh. Whelp RIP, he already offered
>>
>>19162903
Yes.
>>19162908
Yes.
>>19162910
You should move.
>>19162914
Yes. Major Arcana, pendulum.
>>19162916
No sex. Yes, they are seeing others.
>>19162919
Yes, he is gonna message you. No bf.
>>19162920
No.
>>19162921
Yes.
>>19162922
No.
>>19162923
Yes.
>>19162926
No riches in your sense, but life gets better.
>>19162929
No one night stand, not even relationship.
>>
>>19162950
Thank you maan for your reading.
>>
>>19162861
Is he going to tell me his feelings?
Will we meet irl?
>>
>>19162950

Is there a net gain to be had in turning the setup around?
>>
Trading a quick scry
>>
>>19162861
Did J like the letter?Will he take the advice?
>>
>>19162959
He doesn´t tell you how he feels, but you´ll meet irl.
>>19162964
Strong Yes.
>>19162968
He didn´t like it, but he will take the advice.
>>
File: thespicemustjibunwo.jpg (82KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
thespicemustjibunwo.jpg
82KB, 800x453px
>>19162972

>strong yes

A human remains in the trap. We'll see their gom jabbar then.
>>
>>19162974
k.
>>
>>19162950
will I have gf this year
>>
>>19162972
Top one, do we do it irl?
>>
File: sting-as-feyd-rautha.jpg (42KB, 1277x543px) Image search: [Google]
sting-as-feyd-rautha.jpg
42KB, 1277x543px
>>19162978

I-It's Dune. It's from Dune.

-screeches autistically in mentat
>>
>>19162861
Do I already know my next lover
Will i be more than friends with C
>>
>>19162861
Will M and I have a relationship ?
>>
>>19162861
Did someone I know steal my carhood's emblem?
>>
>>19162957
Welcome.
>>19162980
Yes.
>>19162993
Yes.
>>19162994
Oh, I see now.
>>19162997
No and No.
>>19162998
Yes.
>>19163001
No.

19 minutes till I leave
>>
>>19162966
Ok, I am female. What is going to happen between A and I in the future?
>>
>>19162861
Should I go on a date with the guy I traded numbers with?

Also, should I keep utilizing the site?
>>
>>19163003
Will you leave in 15min?
>>
>>19163003

Is this guy in the legal clear running the trap?
>>
>>19162861
Will my ailment ever go away?
Did H have a crush?
Does E want to hang?
>>
>>19162861
Is she my next gf?
>>
>>19163005
Yes and Yes.
>>19163007
Yes.
>>19163008
Yes.
>>19163009
Yes.
No.
Yes.
>>19163010
Yes.
>>
>>19162861
Will he message me by Tuesday?
Does G hold animosity towards me?
>>
>>19163012
Thank you. :)
>>
>>19163022
No.
Yes.
>>19163025
Welcome.
>>
>>19163004
A date, looks like. I see what looks like a diner or restaurant, the two shuffling into a booth. Slightly awkward, but nit enough to be bad. The man is thinking of what to say next, constantly. The girl is concerned that she looks good. The start will be slow, but there's long-term potential here. I see more dates. On one path, I see signs of commitment. It's not guaranteed, but it's a possibility. I see some sexual things, so I'm going to stop there.

As a non-romantic query, what are SP's intentions toward me?
>>
>>19163012
Can I ask about your readings? Do you think they're accurate or you just practice?
>>
>>19163003
998 here.

Thank you so much! If you don't mind answering again, may I ask if we would be happy and last together?
Would marriage be a possibility?
>>
>>19163012
I'm going to be with this girl in a relationship
or I'll find someone else?
>>
>>19163003
Was it the 130mph windforce that took it from me?
>>
>>19163012

Ah. Well this will be interesting then. Thank you very much.
>>
>>19163031
Well from my knowledge people reported that it came true. Is there an issue?
>>19163032
Yes, it would be lasting with a possibility for marriage.

7 minutes till I leave
>>
>>19163039
Someone else.
>>19163040
Yes.
>>19163042
Welcome.
>>
>>19163043
>Is there an issue?
No, no! I'm just curious. I'll wait and see by myself.
>>
>>19162861
Will i reach my goal before the end of the month?
Will i be with her?
>>
>>19163050
I have no way to know if you're right E, but if you are, thanks.
One last query.
Am I wearing blue jeans pants?
>>
>>19163050
Will I get gf this year?
>>
>>19163050
Will I be extremely rich before 30?
>>
>>19163052
Well, wish you luck on your endeavors. I would redirect your energy more on people that matter than trying to be everywhere just for good´s sake.
>>19163055
No.
Yes.
>>19163060
Welcome. Yes.
>>19163061
No.
>>19163062
No.
See you next time
>>
>>19163050
Should I kill myself soon?
>>
>>19163064
did he like my pic?
>>
>>19163064
Thank you E
>>
>>19163064
Can I get what I want?
>>
>>19163029
The Tower
Ten of Swords
Death
Ten of Wands
The Chariot

Holy shit. These cards are not positive in the slightest no matter what the context. SP wants to wreak havoc on your world and make you miserable. There's some sort of hate burning in their heart towards you over something you've done. Its a bitter resentment they can't get over. You did something to piss them off or remind them of someone like that. Be careful because they don't want to help you out.
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19163113
>>19163113
>>19163113
>>
>>19163114
deleted
>>
>>19163255

Wasn't even any meta in the entire thread. Nobody was being faggy either. Now it's obvious just who the problem is.
>>
>>19163255
why though? people were only doing readings and behaving...
>>
>>19163260
>>19163261
>>19163255
Because somebody didn't bother to ignore the person asking if they should kill themselves.

inb4 any of these posts get reported for meta.

Anyways, feel free to copy OP and make your own new thread.
>>
>>19163271
>Because somebody didn't bother to ignore the person asking if they should kill themselves.
but whats wrong with it?
some anons are depressed and will come to ask about their solutions, its only natural
>>
>>19163282
What's wrong is that there's some people who mistake that for a troll query and will spam the report button.
>>
>>19163285
but that is stupid, we all have bad days some more than others, its just natural for someone to ask that.

shit, what did i expect of >muh love queries bastards
>>
>>19163290
love queries are fine
>>
>>19163297
you can only see and read so many my friend
>>
>>19163290
Well I can see why asking if someone should kill themselves would be a troll query. I mean EVERYONE knows the answer's either going to be a genuine NO or a troll answer to encourage someone to kill themselves.
>>
>>19163300
i can see it now.
>>
>>19163271

That level of scrutiny is applied nowhere else on 4chan.
>>
>>19163311
Right... Because none of the users of any other thread spam the report button on posts they think are troll posts. People just need to ignore them instead of reporting them.
>>
>>19163300
i understand this. But anon query on the other thread was if there is "life" after death. He wasn't asking if he should do it, he was asking what could happens with his soul if he did it.

I know that here is not the place for it, but some of those anons don't have anywhere to ask
>>
>>19163327
Well don't tell me. Tell the anon who reported that guy.
>>
>>19163332
oh sorry, i quoted you but just to join the conversation, I didn't mean directly to you

hope that anon is reading
>>
but i want my answers i wasnt trolling
>>
>>19163341
Thus proving how he was trolling.

And as you can all see, some people just want /div/ to die (especially those former community members who were themselves kicked out for trolling to begin with).
>>
>>19163343

Wasn't the trolls, they just want a place to troll. It's the people who think that /div/ is "theirs".
>>
>>19163324

That would result in one post being deleted, not the entire thread. That's a flimsy excuse.
>>
>>19163343
>(especially those former community members who were themselves kicked out for trolling to begin with).
im not part of a community and have never been
and im just curious about the afterlife, but you know what its time to make the sail, i seek to discover what is there in the other side
>>
>>19163349
Exactly. It's the trolls who think that /div/ is theirs to troll.
>>
>>19163357

But they're the ones getting trolled by the other trolls who push their buttons by triggering them.

So the trolls who live under the /div/ bridge are trolling the trolls trolling them by trolling everyone in /div/ by reporting and deleting and one of them is a troll with the power to delete threads. Thus we're all getting trolled because the trolls are tired of being trolled by the trolls that they are trolling.
>>
>>19163355
Read the poison arrow sutra.
>>
Trading. Will I be with R?
>>
>>19163361
Why not just call it trolled trolls trolling trolled trolls?

But yeah... It's ridiculous that there are so many people wanting to disrupt /div/ threads. And the thing is everyone in the community knows who these people are too.
>>
>>19163369

There are some people either in denial or that are those people posting as anon.
>>
>>19163362
look i know about it the thing is the following, due to certain sadness in my life and the fact that i dont know if im capable of achieving what i want, i want to commit suicide and what a motivation it is to see what is there after death and reject it and stop existing anyways
>>
>>19163374
And ain't that the truth.
>>
>>19163378
So why not call a crisis hotline? Just the fact that you're questioning whether you should kill yourself makes you look like an attention-seeking troll anyways. So why not seek professional attention?
>>
>>19163378
so you can make a new thread about the afterlife. If you keep asking this here on div, the threads will keep getting deleted.
>>
Some readers are here for a limited time, so sometimes your questions don´t get the cut no matter what they are about. So some of the sjw should do the reading instead of boasting about it.
>>
>>19163386
And if the guy insists, you know he's deliberately trolling just to get /div/ threads killed.
>>
>>19163385
i dont mean any harm, i just want to know if i still have hope.
>>19163386
meh, who cares, i will stop so you guys dont get mad
>>
>>19163393
>meh, who cares, i will stop so you guys dont get mad
it is not us. i was one of the ones who answered you in the other thread. but i don't want this threads getting deleted..
>>
>>19163363
The sun, death, four of pentacles

It depends. Were you two together before? Then no, but youll find joy with eachother still. If you have never been together then yes and it will be a great and enduring relationship. You will.

Love reading for next week
>>
>>19163406
>it is not us. i was one of the ones who answered you in the other thread. but i don't want this threads getting deleted..
okay just tell me, is there other place to get viable readings?
>>
>>19163413
This isn't something that needs to be read because you already know the answer you'll get. That's why people reported your post and you ended up killing the thread.
>>
>>19163413
You can try (r)eddit or tumblr. I've never found a single reader there who could read nearly as well as they could stroke their egos and bitch about politics, but maybe you'll have better luck.
>>
>>19163423
no you imbecile
its not for that query, its for the one that matters, i NEED to know if i still have hope, if thes a good chance for my dreams, if i have what is needed, I neeed to know anon
>>
>>19163413
you can change the question and get a reading.

Like?

What I need to learn about me?
how can i improve my life?
etc
>>
>>19163431
Exactly. See >>19163423
>>
>>19163431
>, i NEED to know if i still have hope, if thes a good chance for my dreams, if i have what is needed,
so why didn't you ask this? your query was different.
>>
>>19163435
>like?
like:
>>
>>19163437
so i have no hope you say, you may be right in that case
im worthless
>>19163439
because im waiting but i dont know who to ask, i need the truth the cold hard truth, i need something that matters and its real, ive asked a lot of people about it, but i got even more confused and i dont know what to do
>>
>>19163441
Then stop asking, pick up your cell phone, text 741741 and talk to a suicide prevention operator.
>>
>>19163445
>Then stop asking,
there are some readers i havent had the chance to ask and they are mad accurate, thoth, moonie (mostly because i "fear" his truth), eli, and im just waiting for that ok, ill leave after ive asked the three
>>
>>19163441
>i dont know who to ask
>>19163431
>no you imbecile

see?

people were answering you and helping, and you called him a imbecile.. maybe you're doing the same thing with the people around you that wants to help. Pushing them away.

Do this, please. >>19163445

There is hope for anyone anon.
>>
>>19163451
I don't think any of those three people would ever want to read you. You really are a troll. And a sad one at that. see >>19163455 and >>19163445
>>
>>19163411
Thank you. We are far apart and we were together few times like we met and now we are enjoying ourselves at least online.

Particularly if you already know someone that you are interested in, this tells you that they see you in a positive light, as someone who has the qualities that they are looking for, although love has not quite developed yet. So there is a need for patience. This is supported by the queen of pentacles, which represets the person in your eye. 7 of swords reversed indicates a good advice or counsel about the situation, which the other person may be interested in, so a good conversation or couple of suggestion may ensue as the last cardis the queen of swords. Be carefull so the other one doesn´t boss you around. But everything will turn out lovely (sun)
>>
>>19163462
>You really are a troll.
im not a troll im just desesperate
>>
>>19163472
Then get help from people who actually CAN help. Text 741741 and talk to a professional.
>>
>>19163479
im not an american and thats part of the problem
but ill try, thank you
>>
>>19163486
It's available throughout all of North America.

And if you're elsewhere, go to your local hospital or police station and ask them for any crisis numbers.
>>
>>19163486
which country?
>>
Trading. I Ching or runes for whatever you prefer to use.
>>
>>19163496
Trading. Whats your query?
>>
>>19163492
hell, anon
i cant and wont say more
>>19163490
i already did, i went to see a doctor yesterday and then another doctor and for a moment it was good, later i got even more depressed
Let me ask you, do you believe that positive thinking truly helps and influences the material world? not in a make a wish way, but more of slow influences that all dance to make things true
>>
>>19163496
a or c is my next bf? runes?
your query?
>>
>>19163431
>>19163441
Q1: Can I do it or should I kill myself?

Q2: What is needed in order to achieve what I want?
2a: What is the first step that needs to be taken?
2b: What should I know in order to find the necessary resources?

Querent 2 is a successful person. Because I asked questions like Querent 2, I'm well on my way to achieving something I was told by countless people is impossible.

Impossible is nothing. You don't get what you want, you get what you tolerate. If you want success but tolerate failure, you will find failure. If you refuse to tolerate anything less than what you want, then you will succeed as far as your conviction can hold.
>>
>>19163500
Thanks. I've been in this one industry for almost three years now, and am currently taking these extra steps to move myself up in said industry - a place of relevancy, I guess. I just want to know if what I'm doing right now will help me reach that goal. Am I going to get there?
>>
>>19163503
>then another doctor and for a moment it was good, later i got even more depressed
this happens with depression anon, i've been there too. It's ups and downs.
I was just asking about your country so I could find the number for you. But google it: suicide prevention in your country please.

> do you believe that positive thinking truly helps and influences the material world?
yes, definitely. But that's must be accompanied by positive attitude too.
>>
>>19163507
C definetly. A is an inpending doom. But C. looks prospectfull. Ten of swords for A and Sun for C. My query is, how my job is going to work out.
>>
>>19163537
also I would like runes
>>
>>19163537
Ace of Swords, 9 of coins

Very good! Things will go how you expect them to. You will find clear success in your job. Prosperity will come to you.
>>
>>19163542
I'm guessing this was for me?

>>19163539
>runes
What's your query, friend?
>>
>>19163537
Watch as she dives head first into A
>the female specimen
>>
>>19163520
Yes you´re doing right and you will get there. Also keep a balance with your work and life because some tough request are coming from higher positions, probaby an older man
>>
>>19163542
Thank you! Be blessed!
>>19163548
I would like to know something about my love life and hw it develops
>>
>>19163533
inb4 that invite gets filtered as well.
>>
>>19163576
is it an invite to the legit one?
>>
>>19163582
No; it's an invite to some random /x/ Discord that's not related to /div/
>>
trading
>>
New Thread:
>>19163645
>>19163645
>>19163645
>>19163645
>>19163645
>>
>>19163650
thread was baleeted. they probably want us to keep to one thread.
>>
>>19163994
It was deleted because a bunch of people reported an obvious and immature troll query.
>>
New thread #3:

>>19164020
>>19164020
>>19164020
>>
>>19164022
well then
>>
>>19164095
And that got deleted too.
>>
I'm being serious here. Do you people realize this cancerous shit wore out its welcome? Since all you're doing is giving and getting advice, just go to /adv/ already.
>>
File: maybeoneday.jpg (7KB, 692x640px) Image search: [Google]
maybeoneday.jpg
7KB, 692x640px
>>19164113

The trolls never give up.
>>
>>19164113
>I'm upset that you guys take divination seriously
>Stop liking what I don't like
So why don't you try doing something /x/ on /adv/ instead of whining about the lack of circus theatrics?
>>
New Thread:
>>19164137
>>19164137
>>19164137
>>19164137
>>
you were right about the ambient and about the keys congrats, hopefully one day you could answer one of my questions
>>
>>19164213
I wasn't surprised I was accurate for the other anon because I can tell virginity from energy, but I was concerned I might be wrong for you. Thanks for following up with me, now I just have to figure out why I'm messing it up for myself.
>>
>>19164143
dead. i keep telling ya that they're making us keep to a single thread, ya dumpling.
>>
>>19164265
Well that's nice of them since this thread's well past bump limit and on page 9.
>>
>>19164277
then we let it die and then make another one. Nothing's going to happen if it finally dies.
>>
>>19164237
hey man, how good are you with the future in general?
same guy btw
>>
>>19164265

That is the damn cutest insult I have ever been called :3
>>
>>19164285
I like using dumpling because it still has the "dumbass" quality to it while also feeling new and less hurtful.
>>
>>19164283
Right... Except for the mod or janitor still pruning every future thread.
>>
File: the truth.jpg (81KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
the truth.jpg
81KB, 500x522px
Doing some reads
>Query
>Tarot or Oracles
>After reading is done give me feedback. I really want to improve, ok friend
>Specify what deck you want me to use. If you dont I will skip your query
>>
>>19164314
What are his thoughts about the text I sent him in the middle of the night?
Tarot
>>
>>19164303
Bruh, I literally just said that they're probably just forcing us to have a single thread on the board. The evidence still supports my place.
>>
>>19164319
Just wait and see. inb4 >>19164113 is our janny.
>>
>>19164314
what does he think about marrying me?
tarot is fine
thnx in advance
>>
>>19164314
Tarot
Is totally giving up on my dream the best path i can take?
>>
>>19164318

he probably thought "why the fuck is someone texting me in the middle of the night"
>>
>>19164322
janitors can't delete threads iirc
>>
>>19164314
Tarot
I Will have children?
>>
>>19164314
I hope you received my reading in e-mail. :3 I hope it was alright.
>>
File: eris.jpg (176KB, 1074x665px) Image search: [Google]
eris.jpg
176KB, 1074x665px
>>19164314

Oracles.

How convoluted is this game of round-robin treachery going to get? Just their straight cross to my double cross, or are we talking about a full on gambit pileup?
>>
>>19164327
They can. They just can't do any banning.
>>
>>19164327
janitors can't ban, but they can delete posts and tag those posts for moderators to ban
>>
>>19164331
oh shit!
I totally forgot to respond. I'll give you feedback.
just give me a good while.
Also thank you so much for the read
>>
File: Beautiful Day.jpg (53KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful Day.jpg
53KB, 600x614px
>>19164339
No problem.

Also, something to give you a good chuckle.
>>
>>19164325
>>19164314
also if you could do this query with oracles (is it cluster fuck, right)
Should I join a military in the future or will i feel even more empty that way?
>>
>>19164113
Divination is /x/ related advice. If we did not have this general, there would be solo divinators becoming overwhelmed in self made threads, bitch ass querents making dumbass threads, beginners making dumbass threads, and /adv/ would generally kick us out since it goes towards the "spooky" route of advice.

If you want us to move, tell the /adv/ crew to make room for us and ensure we won't be deleted.
>>
>>19164326
kek
>>19164318
Page of wands rev, Ace of wands, Strength
Lord was there some soul bearing in that text?
I feel abit of confusion maybe some annoyance. Yet a new idea being born, feels kind and empathetic
>>
>>19164345
Gave a me a little kek
Thanks bud!! :3
>>
>>19164381
All for you. Be well, friend.
>>
>>19164324
Queen of cups. knight of swords rev, X of Swords
Well he definitely sees you a wifey material, yet something from his past is fucking him up. An old betrayal? Divorce? A runaway fiance?
>>
>>19164284
People rarely come back to give feedback on future readings, but I've never been told I was wrong. I have had at least 12 people come back and tell me I was right, though. Still, I learned by reading past, and I often focus more on present. These days, I usually use divination to calculate adjustments in my occult works. I don't use it for too much other than that now.
>>
>>19164378
Maybe some annoyance? Not sure why though. We always talk and I know he was awake. I just went to bed early. Thanks.
>>
>>19164408
>These days, I usually use divination to calculate adjustments in my occult works. I don't use it for too much other than that now.
ah ok then, no problem.
and good luck on your endeavors with the occult
>>
>>19164325
>Is totally giving up on my dream the best path i can take?
lol no, it is your dream m8. dont give up on that just because its hard. Good shit always takes alot of work.
Anyways!
Queen of swords, IV of pents, IV of swords
M8 you know what it is you want, yet there is something holding you back. You have a need to protect something and that need is setting you back.
You are overwhelmed take a break.
>>
>>19164314
What does she think of me?

Tarot
>>
>>19164420
>You have a need to protect something and that need is setting you back.
No its not that, at least i dont feel that, its more like a permanent doubt about myself and about how things will play out, but actually also IF they will play out.
>You are overwhelmed take a break.
In this youre right, i will try to take one.
>>
>>19164399
>An old betrayal? Divorce? A runaway fiance?
literally all of those things. ty
>>
>>19164314
Do I have any prominent trust issues?
Tarot
>>
>>19164314
Will my financial situation be resolved by the end of the year or maybe next year? Am I able to get the cash I need to go to school in Fall?
Tarot.
>>
>>19164471
dude, you can answer that yourself. Do you not know how to understand your own feelings?
>>
New Thread:
>>19164540
>>19164540
>>19164540
>>19164540

hopefully the fact this one is on page 10 will satisfy our janny overlords.
>>
>>19164521
Usually, yes. I've been on the other end of multiple minor sexual assaults recently. As far as I can tell, there hasn't been much of a negative affect on psyche. A second opinion would be appreciated to be sure there isn't any repression.
>>
>>19164546
Hopefully. I doubt it, but hopefully.
>>
>>19164314
General reading for the coming month, please.
Oracles
>>
>>19164546
Got pruned, buddy. Your thread got pruned.
>>
>>19164353
>(is it cluster fuck, right)
I'm trying to think of a more "angelic" and less vulgar word for it, but yeah Navy.

>Should I join a military in the future or will i feel even more empty that way?
Queen of wands rev, Ace of cups rev, V of cups
>Wasted emotions
Why do you want to join the navy? First of all let me say this is advice. Never use tarot as a definite answer or "The correct way"
Maybe you tought the navy was a good idea at first,but maybe not so much now. It is stressing you out and you are even dreading it now. Usually with these types of things you go in because you want to, not because you need to prove something to someone. this dread feels like it stems from some sort of envy via low self-esteem.
Is this truly what you want? If it is what is that self-doubt coming from and how can I heal it?
>>
>>19164573
Why are they deleting the threads?
>>19164466
Holy shit I'm so sorry
>>
File: trainspotting.jpg (47KB, 807x441px) Image search: [Google]
trainspotting.jpg
47KB, 807x441px
Doing tarot in exchange for a reading. Preferably a scry but anything will do. A little bit rusty so I'll attempt to do a complex query if you've got one but my explanation might be a bit simple.
>>
>>19164329
The sun rev
Maybe you or your partner may have issue conceiving.
Adoption is always a choice!
>>
>>19164582

I'll scry.

Is he setting me up right now or testing me first?
>>
>>19164580
I guess the new janitor has enough of seeing this thread on /x/ and wyould rather see it on /adv/, using the troll posters as an excuse to prune every thread on sight.

And that's also aside from the trolls who report every new thread on sight probably. It's a kind of "don't like what I don't like" kind of thing from trolls and janny alike.
>>
File: 1473306639053.png (681KB, 546x698px) Image search: [Google]
1473306639053.png
681KB, 546x698px
>>19164573
>>
>>19164576
>Why do you want to join the navy?
because i thought about using it as some sort of repression mechanism.
>this dread feels like it stems from some sort of envy via low self-esteem.
it is definitely this, you know.
>Is this truly what you want?
I do not want this at all, but i feel this may be the only thing i can do
>>
>>19164600

Here's what you do:

Go complain on the irc that the /x/ staff are being cowboys and aren't enforcing the rules fairly *like they're supposed to*.
>>
>>19164599
Cheers. Could you just give me a general love reading? If possible maybe some sort of semblance as to what she might look like?

If I'm completely honest with you, I wasn't 100% sure how to answer a yes/no with tarot. But I drew the five of cups. This also fell out as I was shuffling so I would for sure say this was the right card.

Anyway, this card is usually interpreted as a person being unhappy as a result of their attitude due to dwelling on the past. Essentially it means you can either choose to continue brooding over the past or decide to be hopeful for the future.

Really sorry I couldn't point to a specific one of those, but I hope my interpretation coupled with what you already know could give you a clearer answer? Sorry again for it not being so clear.
>>
>>19164611
Why don't you? Unless you're the one who keeps on reporting every new OP...
>>
>>19164335
>Oracle didnt want to talk. They want me to scry for you instead. I hope that is not a problem.

Holy shit. I'm seeing a huge accident in the middle of an intersection highway. So many fucking cars everywhere. Yikes

It going to be convoluted as hell, friend
Yet Karma will be at play
>>
>>19164594
O no :(
>>
>>19164616

>General love reading
>looks if possible

What I thought was a corn stalk blooms into a flower. A yellow flower blooms where fruit should. Lots of yellow, lots of flower images. A red dress with ankles and feet showing.

I'm thinking that someone you didn't think of as a love interest, maybe a tom boy, suddenly grows hot. I'm leaning towards blonde hair with her, and you'll know her from a red dress she'll wear at some point. I'm thinking she's wearing flats with it, but that might just be symbolism of her being practical with her approach to being desired.

>five of cups

Damn, I was afraid of that.
>>
>>19164635
Hmm, interesting. Not to infer, but does that mean I already know this person?
>>
>>19164630

Welp. He was planning to cross Them to Me so that I could in turn cross Them to Him, but I know that he is planning a double cross so I've been planning a better one, but the double cross might itself result in a cross, so I should be ready to triple cross after I'm across the original double cross which effectively means double crossing my new co-crosser, but I guess I should be wary of being double crossed while preparing my triple cross just in case of additional crossing.
>>
>>19164647

Quite possibly. Might be a girl who was "one of the guys" who grew up pretty. Or maybe you didn't know her but that was the situation in her life. Hard to say.
>>
>>19164650
Thanks a lot mate. Can't really think of anyone that matches up with, but as with most scrys I'm sure it will become readily apparent in time.
>>
>>19164648
>cross<-C(12)
Good luck man. Shit looks cray
>>
Trading: Any new romantic developments from him?
>>
>>19164678
I got a good name for your oracle deck:

Ophanim

The deck with many eyes.
>>
>>19164603
Mood
>>
>>19164685
Oh my god!
You are right!!!
Thank you! I LOVE THIS!
>>
>>19164678

It will be. I think I can get out ahead of my first co-conspirator, it's just the other conspirators that pose a problem after I use them to deal with the first conspirator. My choice of third conspirator used to deal with my second conspirator will be important if it comes to that.
>>
>>19164691
You're welcome. :3

I mean it's better than calling it Legion...
>>
>>19164450
Chariot rev
Some one of no self control. Fickle as hell
Sorry :(
>>
>>19164314
Why is S so weird around me? Tarot
>>
>>19164694
conspirator<- C(5)
good luck anon
>>
>>19164711

W-wut do the C's mean?
>>
>>19164314
Is it possible?
tarot
>>
>>19164314
my life mate will be more rich than me?
>>
>>19164732
tarot
>>
>>19164314
will i get it in my early 20?
Oracles, please angel
>>
>>19164314
Tarot, what does J think of me?
>>
Trading

If I go through with the first deal as a show of good faith will that come back to bite me?
>>
>>19164776
It will. You'll be sorely disappointed.

The Tower, clarified by 8 of cups.

What brings you back here anyways? The threads are dying and I thought you ragequit.
>>
>>19164802

I ragequit reading for free. I come back largely because my life is complicated and I like to get readings on it, and it's kind of nice to say "I told you so".

What do you want to know?
>>
>>19164812
You already answered my question :^)
>>
>>19164823

Kek.
>>
>>19164832
Well enjoy this dying thread. You have nobody to blame but your ldr gf ches for instigating the purge.

That's my "I told you so" to you, buddy.
>>
>>19164714
R stuff sorry!
I'm creating a variable after the word you use the most. Sorry I thought it was funny. It's not.
Nerdy shit
>>
>>19164842

Nah, she triggered the people who instigated it. Party to it, yes. Chiefly responsible? No.

>>19164846

I gotcha. Just according to keikaku then.
>>
>>19164853
Sorry Acanthus...
I'll pray for you m8
>>
File: 1497369687916.jpg (26KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1497369687916.jpg
26KB, 411x412px
>>19164853
>Being this illiterate to see who instigated it last week
>>
>>19164864

I'll be fine, thank you for the prayers. I'm already a few steps ahead of the people I might have to triple cross. This is just normal life to me.
>>
>>19164869
Then that is good.
Best of luck!!
>>
>>19164875

Thanks.
>>
not sure if I should answer questions or wait for the new thread since we're on the last page for maybe another hour...
>>
>>19164776
9 of wands, 3 of wands, 4 of swords

Not necessarily. There's good potential for it to go the way you want it to, it just depends how you go about it. Either way it would take a while to see any sort of affect from it.

Can you tell me about next partner?
>>
File: Sell_your_soul.png (176KB, 1043x263px) Image search: [Google]
Sell_your_soul.png
176KB, 1043x263px
>>19165027
I don't think there'll be a new thread unless the janitor falls asleep or goes on another of his hot pocket binges.

Pic definitely related.
>>
>>19165027
answer now, i guess
>>
>>19165043
>>19165062
Guess I'll start, then.
I'm doing tarot readings until the thread finally dies.

In order to make this easier for both of us, give me:
>your question (no yes/no questions if possible)
>a picture (it could be a picture of a dragon fucking a horse. i don't care. i just need something)
>a name
>>
>>19165033

I guess we'll see then.

Queen of Swords reversed
Nine of Cups
Queen of Pentacles

Kind of a bitch at first (male or female) but as they thaw out you're going to be very comfy together.
>>
File: 1491419695461.jpg (221KB, 1057x939px) Image search: [Google]
1491419695461.jpg
221KB, 1057x939px
>>19165073
R
>no yes or no if possible
Oh come on, just one, please
Is it possible?

but if you want an actual one, how do i go about making this thing happen?
>>
File: qtd68hpqqn3z.jpg (44KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
qtd68hpqqn3z.jpg
44KB, 600x429px
>>19165073
how is my love life the next few weeks?
quinn
>>
File: 123.jpg (80KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
80KB, 800x600px
>>19165073

Bella
what can i do to this relationship continue growing nice and balanced?
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19165073
Winnie
Will I be with c1 or c2 in future?
Thread posts: 563
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.