[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to summon a ghost or some kind of paranormal entity? Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: ouijabdlogo.jpg (68KB, 596x374px) Image search: [Google]
ouijabdlogo.jpg
68KB, 596x374px
How to summon a ghost or some kind of paranormal entity?
Have you ever tried it? Tell me about your experiences.
>>
>>19158860
Try leaving behind traps with cheese or peanut butter placed in them around your house
>>
We use to fuck with zozo hard. All started by demanding that a spirit do something. Don't recommend you do it, but if the goal is to piss a demon off and get possessed and hurt, then announce your disbelief and demand it.
>>
>>19158890
Gotta have balls of Steel >>19158890
>>
>>19158890
Years afterwards the board was ruined. Only zozo. Our entire friendgroup that Ouija ed only experienced zozo. Call upon him and he will ruin your fun for years guaranteed. The board worked from 14 -19 and now doesn't work for us anymore. It's a young weak state of mind game. That's why they sell it at toys r us .
Lol honey, our daughter says she can see dead people now, hilarious!
>>
>>19158890
Can you tell me more about your experiences?
>>
>>19158900
I would tell the full story but it's a lot of young gay teenage wrestling. Convinced our friend was possessed so we grabbed bibles and crosses and just beat this kid down. I am laughing just remembering this fucking insane event in my life. Was the perfect movie scene. SHOULD WE CALL A PASTOR? IT'S 11 AT NIGHT LOL
>>
>>19158902
Ok your intrigued and I'm bored at work so, we were in this old bar at my house with five friends and we asked it to blow out a candle. At first it was like Zuzu zuzu and we were like lol we have a african ghost. So the candle went out and we all ran but it was my gouse so i stayed to blow candlea out with my friend daniel.
We go outside, it's daylight but sunset. My friends like itsonmyback.jpg so we hugged him and were like stop being retarded.
Our other friend started like giving evil smiles. We were like this isn't funny stop dickhead. And he would like walk over giving us evil looks lmao. We started throwing water on people and he would like wake up like huh what. LMAO
>>
>>19158917
K so we were like this is weird let's go to tates house cus hes religious. And we walked down they this little country down to go. This kid cole was running around like a gorilla. Convinced he was faking. But he was just being insane. We got to tates house and saw his parwntst and were likebhi were going upstairs! And carried cole as a team up lmao. So we get up there and get belts and take his shirt off. And at this point he's being physically violent and talking like Satan. And we are just beating him down. I like to think about what tates parents thought was going on. LMAO anyway he would frequently come back as cole confused and we are like dude stop your freaking out like as if he was tripping balls. Finally we got the cross out and put it on his back, and it fucking shattered. At this point were like this is fucking real. So Tate is screaming bible verses at him and my friend Brody is beaTing him down.
>>
>>19158929
We go back to my house after he is calm and we have a bonfire. We go inside to do drugs and mom comes home when nobody is outside. And parks in front of the barn. Comes in and says, I think there is a animal out in the barn! It growled at me. Cole says.... That's no opossum. And smiles.
After that we fucked with Ouija so hard and it was only terrible things. Hope that made u laugh because im almost crying at work
>>
>>19158917
>>19158929
>>19158934
I feel like a believer now, bless you anon
>>
>>19158939
Hey no prob. It sounds stupid but it's really fun to talk about it. I don't get to mention it all the time.
There are some kinda unexplainable freaky things but it was pretty thrillingly stupid
>>
>>19158934
Crazy night huh, I want to try ouija and see for myself
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.