[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DMT thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

I've heard so many stories about people meeting all sorts of amazing entities through DMT trips. Has anyone here had drug induced paranormal experiences?
>>
Bump for intrest.
Im not a reply you want.. but ive heard a common trait amongst most users of dnt is the fact that they are entities, and have a knowledge that they are residing within a dome.
That alone is freaky as fuck.
>>
>do hallucinogenic drugs
>see weird stuff
haha dude so paranormal
>>
>>19159049
Did DMT with my brother a while ago and we both respectively met spooky entities that told us loads of shit about ourselves. I saw a couch talking to me, like, the seat cushions were its' lips

nuts stuff dude
>>
File: 23467543.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
23467543.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>tfw can never break through

RRREEEEEEe
>>
File: tibetan architecture.jpg (222KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
tibetan architecture.jpg
222KB, 1024x680px
>>19159029
>Im not a reply you want.. but ive heard a common trait amongst most users of dnt is the fact that they are entities, and have a knowledge that they are residing within a dome.
Can confirm.

Freakiest experience was there was a clearish-white dome over me after smoking it, a hand reached over and there were four beings over me, all made of rotating geometric shapes. Kinda like gears or something.

The room around them was like a bigger version of the clearish-white dome that they pulled off from over me, but had patterns (kinda like pic related) "lighting up" and then "fading out" in the walls, all rotating and shifting.

Anyway, they were looking at eachother, then at me. I couldn't understand them, they spoke in droning click noises, but were clearly trying to tell me something. It was terrifying, I was scared, I somehow made it known to them that I was scared.

The one who initially lifted the dome from over me at the start of the trip sort of shrugged, and put the dome back. As soon as the dome covered me, it felt like I crash landed into my bed, and I was in a fetal position crying and the trip was over.

Fuck that shit, never again.

>>19159060
Pack way more than you think is necessary.

Smoke it in a smallish bong (about 7" - 12" in height), no water. Cover the bottom of the bowl with ashes, put in the DMT, then cover with more ashes. You can use a small amount of a smokeable herb (not weed) as a replacement.

Don't lit the flame touch the ashes/herb, once it ignites begin to take slow, long hits. The smoke is heavy, and will reside at the bottom of the bong - don't actually inhale until it's full.

Once the bong is full of smoke, exhale and take it all in, then hold for 15 seconds. Repeat. If you do that process right, then all of the DMT will smoke on the first hit, while only a little of the herb will.

Or, buy caapi or syrian rue online, make a tea with it, and then smoke DMT about 45 min after drinking.
>>
>>19159049
I consider myself one of the deepest out there and everyone at the website dmtnexus is deeper than me!
>>
>>19159052
that is fucking cool.
You should totally try it around statues.
>>
>>19159707
My ex said she had hands extending from the walls grabbing at her ... Also she had mental disorders. My experiences with dmt have been shamanistic and grandeur. Don't do psychedelics if your brain is ill, kids.
>>
>>19159052
what was the couch saying. was it mad people sit in it? Or did it threaten you in any way. I imagine a couch would be pretty laid back.
>>
File: black doors.jpg (26KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
black doors.jpg
26KB, 450x301px
>>19158624
I haven't tried DMT but I had my first breakthrough experience mixing shrooms and 2c-e. I was in a wall-less bright white room and the tallest black double doors I ever seen.
>>
i broke through on salvia but all i remember is getting off a purple tube space train and basically waking up (standing in the street yelling)
>>
>>19158624
I can't find it where I live, and the designer drugs you guys mention I know nothing about...just lsd and shrooms when I was younger..but I never " broke through" on anything..only time I actually hallucinated vividly was massive lsd dose and blow
>>
>>19162118
you can make it from grass. like, lawn grass. look on erowid
>>
>>19162118
make it from mimosa hostilis root bark
look up how to do it, you can buy it legally
>>19163648
>like, lawn grass.
DMT is in every living thing but this idea is just retarded. You're probably thinking of phalaris which is a specific kind of grass, and it contains more 5-meo-DMT than DMT, which is way different.
>>
>>19163945
There are different strains of phalaris with different alkaloid profiles.
You can get some that are exclusively 5-meo-DMT only DMT or mixed.
It is important to get a clone of your desired strain, not seeds, since plants grown from seed will have different genetics and therefore different alkaloid profiles.
>>
>>19163945
whatever man, keep importing your overpriced bullshit instead of harnessing your local resources.

also phalaris is a genus, not a specific kind of grass you twat.
>>
>>19164297
They're referring to a specific phalaris commonly called Canary Reed Grass. Its popularity first appeared in tikhal. Anon wasn't wrong he's just using the jargon as everyone else would because its generally taught, word of mouth that way.
Did you think you could just grab grass clippings and smoke it? Maybe you should try that and tell us how it went.
>>
>>19158624
Yup, it will change your lifestyle. Leave your baggage at the door.
>>
>>19160956
>>worring about the couchs attitude
underrated post
>>
>>19164457
maybe you should read my original advice asshole, i referred anyone who isn't retarded to a very excellent source

You're wrong again, by the way. looks like you just google what I said to in my original post but weren't smart enough to find the recipe. oh well.
>>
>>19164297
MHRB extraction is 1000x more convenient, efficient, and easier than whatever you're advising. No one does phalaris extractions; if you've ever smoked DMT, it probably originally came from someone's bathtub MHRB extraction. Phalaris extraction requires a fuckton more chemical skill. Sorry for trying to post the best advice I guess, asshole.
>>
File: 038.jpg (1MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
038.jpg
1MB, 1800x1200px
>>19165338
This man speaks the truth.

Kind of hard to get your hands on it with bitchy customs but this is the best route.

A lot easier to get materials for than lsd though
>>
>>19165338
Not him but Phalaris extractions only require one additional step (pulling the fats before extraction).

The reason why it's so rare is that very few people put in the effort source a good strain and grow it themselves.
>>
>>19163945

depending on where you live in europe you might get arrested for ordering mimosa hostilis, one guy here was sentenced to prison. I read the judge decision, they don't give a shit and will put you in jail for it
be careful eastern europe anons
>>
Never do this shit. They use it for masonic initiations, it connects you with demons and open doors for them.
>>
>>19166355

dubs of truth
>>
>>19166355

any link for these claims famalingodingo?
>>
One of the most amazing DMT experiences I read about was about a guy who traveled to a world where elves lived, and the mayor of the city or world was a spider with a manacle. They traded secrets of life, wisdom, religion. Then the guy brought up the concept of time. The world there did not have time, and he tried to explain it to the spider mayor and his constituents. Once the breakthrough occurred, they imparted him some deep wisdom, about himself and the world, almost an ego death. It seems there was some sort of trade of information. The spider mayor rejoiced and they celebrated, and the guy saw a huge clock tower now had been built and worked in the city. They were so happy to have a way to measure this "time". then the guy fell through a vortex and ended back in his body. He was perplexed and astonished, and also fulfilled.
>>
File: 1496856548280.jpg (1MB, 2310x1781px) Image search: [Google]
1496856548280.jpg
1MB, 2310x1781px
>>19158624
>Has anyone here had drug induced paranormal experiences?
Yeah many times. DMT is a great drug and blasting off to the other world is super fun. However Nitrous Oxide is my favorite drug and has produced some incredible paranormal experiences. As well as accelerating my "awakening".
>>
>>19158624
You're just high. There are no time gnomes kill yourself if you believe otherwise and prove me wrong
>>
>>19166466

>nitrous oxide
>wants OP to lose his hair and get cancer
>>
File: 1496117699415.png (4MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496117699415.png
4MB, 1600x1200px
>>19159060
>>tfw can never break through
>RRREEEEEEe
You're trying way too hard. You're building it up in your head. It's not some giant occasion where you need a few days prep everytime. Stop wanting it so badly.
Also you are soooo fighting it. You're so worried about breaking through that you don't even enjoy the trip in the moment, upset or concerned that you didn't break through, you miss what is being shown to you. Physically doing your feet off the ground or any similar letting go Motion movement can jump-start this breaking through/ blasting off /melting into everything.
>>
File: 1412141494671.jpg (893KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1412141494671.jpg
893KB, 2448x3264px
>>19158624
To many times. I need some rest, I want some rest.
>>
File: 1410504673017.jpg (10KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
1410504673017.jpg
10KB, 277x182px
>>19166355
lol, disinformation
>>
>>19166498
>Doesn't know what they're talking about.
Been doing it for 15 years and I still got a full head of hair. As long as you take some b12 you're fine. Small amount of nos also have a nootropic effect.
>>
>>19166604

That just means you never had a lot of nitric oxide in your system or as your post no. tells us, you're just lying.

One fact remain, NO inhibitors stop hair loss and cancer progression.
>>
Where/how the fuck do you even get DMT
>>
>>19166638
Normies
>>
>>19166630
You just proved my point. Nitric Oxide is a molecule that our body creates. Nitrous Oxide is not the same thing. And yes I've had a lot of Nitrous in my system before, besides the b12 binding it's a very safe drug.
>>
>>19166665

"Nitric oxide is produced when nitrous oxide reacts with oxygen."

Stop making an ass of yourself, I'll defeat you every single time.
>>
>>19166638
it's easy to make

google is your friend
>>
>>19166678
Drug arguments are cringy af.
>>
>>19166678
You're the one making an ass of yourself. When you inhale nirtous oxide it dose not turn into nitric oxide.
>>
>>19158624
i have either met my soul or something wants me to think it is my soul

first time
>be 17 m stoner drop out
>friends birthday, we hire a hotel to do coke, acid and dmt

first dose
>everything is in a hyper-realistic minecraft type animation
>not a full break through. everyone giggles n has a fun time

second dose
>decide to close my eyes for my imagination to be the entertainment
>everything is in a HD 1950s mickey mouse animation with dancing characters
>holy cool

third dose
>decide to meditate
>open eyes to see two entities
>one small light being emitting feminine vibes n one dark masculine entity three times as large
>get taken aback by the negative entity's size, not scared, just startled
>it goes straight into me and the trip instantly ends instead of fading like both other times
>bit scared of next dose desu

fourth dose
>no breakthrough
felt like every hole in my body was going to secrete fluid
>rush to bathroom
>end up making involuntary exorcist croaky voiced groaning sounds rocking back and forth in fetal position
>trip ends with going on the balcony watching a meteor for a solid 10 minutes

felt the beings precence from then onwards

second time - month later
>dose up
>same leaky feeling
>run to bathroom for poopie time
>look up during bowel evac to see the same dark entity
>instantly throw up between my legs
>wash up and go bond with my cat
>>
>>19159029
I've never done DMT, too scared. But on shrooms and acid Ive experienced the dome and a feeling of being observed.
I've experienced a more mild form as well on weed
>>
>>19166740
third experience with the entity was on lsd with my SO of the time and during the peak i had 10 grams of phenylethylamine (highly advise)

>best elating feeling i could ever experience
phenylethylamine really makes you want to throw up
seriously the worst tasting thing on the planet and you have to have a fucktonne
you can taste it in your stomach
>go to vomit
>after that go for sit dont wee bc you deserve it
>look up to see old mate shady behind me in the refelction of the glass shower door
>explains to me that i am a vessel for his "soul" and that we have had five other lives: thief, con artist, rapist, murderer, and a tibetan monk
>that there are four types of souls: light/dark + masculine/feminine (dark not necessarily meaning evil)
>that my past life was somewhat aware of our past lives' poor moral compass so he took to being a good person
>and that that life was my only source of karmic retribution and that my life has to do the same if i want to live long and prosperously in this life and the next
>the faces of my past lives then one by one morphed over mine with black in my eyes
>after they all morphed shady disppeared

thats my story of either past life connections or an elaborate possession
>>
>thats my story of either past life connections or an elaborate possession
or that its an elaborate hallucination but dmt doesnt let you factor that as a possibility
>>
>>19166366
I believe it. I don't think it's guaranteed but astral projection can backfire like that too. Astral projection, psychedelics, lucid dreaming, meditation, consciousness are all the same reality
>>
File: heysitonme.gif (330KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
heysitonme.gif
330KB, 500x282px
>>19160956
>>
>>19166638
Deep web
>>
Yes actually. The first and only time I've done DMT I happened to encounter Jared Fogle (the subway guy) during my trip he had 4 arms randomly placed on his body but no crotch.

He then began shitting out footlongs followed with shitting out people and things got really bad when he pulled his pants down and opened his asshole wide enough thay I could just walk right in.
>>
>forget i melted a fat dose of dmt in some weed
>later i smoke it thinking its just weed
>stumble out of bathroom and feel like i fell into another dimension
>immediately become aware of these 3 entities
>felt like they weren't expecting me and i was interrupting something
>moves me to sit down and then touches my head instantly giving me the break through feeling
>continues on as a normal dmt trip

I've never experienced entities before the whole flying through hyperspace breakthrough feeling
>>
So whats it like? How long does it last? How do you use it? Smoke? Snort?
>>
>>19158624
After smoking DMT for about a week and a half straight the following two weeks were filled with high strangeness.

tfw seen some shit
>>
I saw Khali among other things. And the only exposure I'd had with Hindus was working for some at a gas station 10 years prior.
>>
>>19167170
Smoke it in a meth pipe. Take monster hits and hold that shit in. Basically hit it until you feel the rush come on then hit it one more time.
>>
>>19167190
how long does it last? is it true that you cant move and once its over its only been a short amount of time?
>>
>>19167297
Lasts about 10-15 minutes, can feel like it was forever.

Once you close your eyes, you are "there", you no longer reside in your body so there is no want or need to move.
>>
>>19167297
About 15-20 minutes tops. Sometimes as low as 10. It depends, really.

As far as not moving - it's possible, but very difficult to move your physical body once you've broken through.

The strangest thing is the sensation of time, or lack thereof. Some trips feel like a moment of eternity, lasting an unknown amount of time. But when you come to and look at the clock, it's only been 12 minutes. Not that it matters, time won't mean anything at that point.
>>
>>19159957
dude.....that's deep!
>>
>>19166355
>They use it for masonic initiations
lol I wonder what masons were smoking DMT in the 1800's
stupid idea, anon

>>19166498
nitrous (laughing gas) does neither of those things

>>19167176
I know this is /x/ but don't make stories up anon
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.