[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abandoned police headquarter lll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
The other thread its archived, so heres another one
>>
>>19158564
Quick rundown pls OP ? Are you with other anons or you are alne ?
>>
>>19158568
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YXkIzwOFSXbTX8oo5Nhdy0-ziyAKbicBBKnOKS9LY8k/mobilebasic#h.e3y08rxgnoup Heres the Google doc with everything
>>
Welcome back, OP.

I think that, in order to maintain interest, anons need to work out how to perform the ritual, and we can destroy Israel together.
>>
Any progress?
>>
>>19159592
I don't really know the next step - all the evidence points to this just being a really cool art project - I've spent at least 10 hours translating hieroglyphs (badly), and come up with almost nothing. The atlantis/communism/cursing the jew theories were interesting, but there's little to no evidence of anything. I'll keep translating, but I'm convinced there's nothing to this.
>>
So they're using black magic to bring about a great palestinian communist state? P lit I approve
>>
>>19159642
More about punish Israel or all the jews who created communism or sth like that. They painter told a homeless guy that he was trying to save the world from someone...
>>
>>19159642
Proof that black magic doesn't work.
>>
>>19159650
Ancient gods are sleeping, we have to wake up them. This guy was trying to... From every way he knew. Egyptian, old spanish bronze civilizations like Tartessos (semi-legendary), hindi, jap...
>>
>>19159649
Interesting. Did the homeless guy give any info on what the dude looked Like?
Sounds like esoteric hitlerism garbage.
>>
>>19159667
We all need to perform mini-rituals in our rooms, and shake the earth.
>>
>>19159668
he told the tv program about him: He was a nice guy, mind-cleared, appeased, clever... that things
>>
My bet is that we'll find hindu gods in the new room floor circles. If anyone ever manages to read them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.