[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creature On Tree Branch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0215.jpg (600KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0215.jpg
600KB, 2048x1536px
Hey everyone I am new here so sorry if I make a mistake or something... Anyways I was wondering what you guys thought of this photo. My aunt who is about 24 says she is psychic and she says that sometimes she sees things that she is not supposed to see. On April.16 2014 at 10:53 pm she took this photo and said that a weird creature was sitting on a tree branch looking at her. She tried to go closer and it started opening it mouth then it disappeared. So yeah it's been years and I've asked people on the internet what they thought. No one has really said anything so yeah. ._.
>>
There doesn't seem to be much to see, maybe a very vague outline, but that could just be the brain trying to make out what it wants to make out of it
>>
I don't see shit
>>
That sounds like schizophrenia. If she hasn't seen a doctor for that, she really should. Being schizo can make you do dangerous things.
>>
>>19158630
You're the reason /x/ sucks.
>>
>>19158642
Hey, I just wanted to warn OP. Don't blame me when she kills and hollows out a cat because the voices told her to turn it into a hand puppet.
>>
File: IMG_20170529_075602.jpg (1MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170529_075602.jpg
1MB, 1920x1280px
spoopy
>>
>>19158482
1. learn to rotate photos before you post them
2. tell your family your aunt thinks she's psychic
3. show your family this picture and tell them your aunt insists there's a monster in it despite there clearly being nothing there
and if you follow these steps you might be able to get your aunt the psychiatric help she needs. good luck op!
>>
I'm not sure where you live, but that looks like a Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus. They're rare because their habitat is in danger, even just offering a dollar to help them would help them survive.
>>
We live in San Jose CA
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.