[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw this in my dreams one day before it happened. Is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: JNV_GRENFELL_TOWER_FIRE_33JPG.jpg (68KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
JNV_GRENFELL_TOWER_FIRE_33JPG.jpg
68KB, 615x409px
I saw this in my dreams one day before it happened. Is there any way to hone this power and use it for good?
>>
>>19158187
I saw it during meditation. I don't know how to control it
>>
ofcourse there's a way to control it, kinda, but you'll have to learn that over time.
>>
>>19158187
Why didn't you warn anyone you little faggot
>>
>>19158187
Dream journal.
>>
>>19158195
I didn't know when or where it was, I just saw it. I was riding past it on a train. I don't live in London, I've only been there once for a few days.
>>
>>19158187
>I saw this in my dreams one day before it happened
This means that there was some spiritual entity attempting to cause it to happen and that you are connected with something that is aware of them.
>>
Well, I had a dream that night were I was trapped in a building and constantly running and trying to escape a huge fire...
But it was probably just a dream anyway
>>
>>19158209
Your astral body may have been connected to it somehow or you received a dream echo of the event while it was happening.
>>
There is a connection in everyone and everything, to the source, a place where time doesnt exist. Essentially there is no seperation between 'us and them', I or we. It is the same memory bank between everyone and all events.

The poster who said it takes time to hone the awareness is on target. Things like this happen and always will. Meditating and praying for your true purpose can shift the dreams as well. Record them in a journal.

I have had dreams like this since I was a child. From ancient lives to personal milestones, to world events. I also see starships and ufos in my dreams in an unknown, unvisited setting, then it could be months or years later that I find myself physically standing in that location. Once I became aware of it I found there was a connection with the practice of astral projection, because there is similarity in the occuring insight.

Seems like you are on the right track
>>
File: 1497388353830.jpg (503KB, 1200x881px) Image search: [Google]
1497388353830.jpg
503KB, 1200x881px
>>19158269
>a place where time doesn't exist
If there were a place without time, how would anything happen or change?
It may feel like the place is timeless, but it couldn't explicitly lack time.
>>
you can't see this in dreams, brain can't create images that you haven't seen....you need to know how brain works when dream.
>>
>>19158238
Astral body? you'r fuking idiot, low brain faggot, how you define : astral body?? that's only in your imaginatio.
>>
>>19158422
Psychics are a thing, if you don't believe in it, then you don't belong on /x/. Having these powers can be annoying but also useful. Whether you do it through Tarot cards, runes or any other sort of telling. You can dream up literally anything. However, you can't dream up faces from what I heard. Your brain will take buildings you've seen and mash them into something else, which is why you often see say a room in another house that wasn't there. A waterfall in your bedroom.

(also for OP down below)

NOW I will agree that you could have good deducing powers which aren't impossible to gain, thus you have deduced in your sleep what may happen.
>>
I think your personally becoming in tune with the invisable storyline of reality
>>
Dream another. Fuck London.
>>
>>19158187
Bullshit. The claims always come in after the events.
>>
Ive had many personal milestone dreams, sometimes a few years ahead of time. Im experiencing one of them now
>>
>>19159494
is this a joke?
>>
File: 306304305.jpg (25KB, 460x382px) Image search: [Google]
306304305.jpg
25KB, 460x382px
>>19159262
Dream that this anon gets gang raped. Fuck edgy teen posers.
>>
>>19158187
o shi-
and they made a movie out of this too! so many ppl wif sickopathic powers so sad no one could stop it
>>
>>19158187
>>19158195
If you see it, then it's destined to happen no matter what you do
>>
File: 1497150169643.png (34KB, 593x446px) Image search: [Google]
1497150169643.png
34KB, 593x446px
>>19160622
the frog has spoken
>>
File: SCANNERS.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
SCANNERS.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>19160855
>>
>>19158654
You can dream up new faces. Almost everyone I meet in dreams I've never seen before. I have an eidetic memory so I know for a fact that I've never seen them before even in passing.
>>
>>19158187

I had a dream this weekend about trees being blown over and flooding in the streets of my town, then Monday afternoon it happened. Shit's crazy (Stevens Point Wisconsin)
>>
>>19160622
Clealry you've never been to London.
>>
>>19158187
Just think of a building or person you really want to be on fire and then concentrate hard.
>>
>>19158187
The funny thing about knowing the future is that you can't do anything to change it, and most likely trying to change the future will trigger such events.
>>
>>19158187
>>19158201
Are you really telling us that one person in the world had a dream about fire one day before a fire happened somewhere in the world? Big if true. Stop the presses.
>>
>>19158187
Yup. Dreamed this before it happened too, even told my parents people were jumping from a building on fire. Shakes me up anytime it happens but no matter how much you talk about it nothing will change. It's more of a curse imo.
>>
>>19158187
Getting a gas pistol, anon.
>>
>>19163950
Pretty much this.
Normies will never, ever believe you, even in the unlikely event that you can pinpoint the exact when and where of an event.
>>
>>19164109
The only thing you'll manage to do is looking suspicious for knowing about a tragedy before it happened
>>
>>19164132
Exactly.
And if it's not a tragedy, it'll just make the people you told afraid of you. They don't know how it works or what it's limits are. For all they know you might as well be able to read their mind, fly, and shoot fireballs out of your dick at that point.
>>
>>19164132
Might be a steatch but I want to say it happens when some higher being wants to know what's happening and they're gathering intel by peeking into people's subconscious. There's a lot of different theories though so not sure why we're forced to play a part. It hurts because in the dream I had a girlfriend and she was in the bathroom when shit hit the fan so you really feel like you're one of the victims and die upon waking. Or at least I usually do.
>>
>>19158187
i can teach you how

but you will need prove a few things

find me by the name r21187 if you find me and are ready to talk i will give a few ask that only those have premonition can answer

is quite easy to find me but quite hard to prove it
>>
>>19165917
find you where? wtf are you on about?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.