[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freaking scary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: shieet.jpg (3KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
shieet.jpg
3KB, 168x192px
Alright /x/ lets see if you know what that fucking thing could be:

>be me 13 years old with 13 years old too friend called Dave.
>Went player soccer with some friends in the suburbs, nice fields there, also desolated factories.
>It went night, about 21.30, we decided to went home, friends chose one way but Dave and I chose other.
>Our way went near a desolated slaughterhouse. This kind of creepy ones.
>Full moon reflecting in one of the broken glass windows of slaughterhouse. It was nice but a bit creepy.
>I was stunned by that moon, but friend kept walking slowly. Suddenly, loud metalic door noise inside.
>Dave fucking shout to me that we had to run. I watch my back and see a kind of pic related guy or thing idk.
>Thing was like pic related with long black coat and tall af. Also, kind of strong red dots in face, so much to be eyes, about 5
>We ran and told parents but they called us fools and sth
>>
A satanic cult perhaps?
>>
>>19158149
Maybe, we used to enter and try to walk deep into the builds to conquer girls (like fools) and I remember some paints. Bad thing is the fucking coated guy suddenly appeared, no walking and nothing just the loud noise. The problem is the noise was inside and about 3 minutes walking to get outside and thing suddenly appeared...
>>
>>19158115
>be bout 3 yrs old me
>vacation with parents in dunno..
>sitting on the outside of a restaurant
>everything dark except some candle lights from other tables
>while parents chattering I notice op's pic watching me behind them
>don't scared, just confused because even as a kid didn't believe in paranormal shit like this
>going home
>never seen this individual again in my life

I was just 3 years old but familiar with the concept of halucinating (brothers talked with me about making things up in my head). I stared at this thing to see if it was just halloween decoration (which would have made no sense anyway cause summer), I tried to make out movement or a face ("maybe it's just a costume") but I would bet my left testicle that this thing watever it was was real and invisible to others
>>
>>19158115
Hard to say because of the distance,sounds like a Shadow person or perhaps it was a demon or even just a human being. Get details from your buddy.
>>
>>19159263
I think they're real too, never had so much fear than that time.
>>19159268

The thing was like 3 meters away from me and 4 meters away from my friend. He told me thing was like smiling seconds before we started to run... Creepy af
>>
>>19159517
Did it look human?
>>
>>19159557
Not at all... It was tall for being a human, apparently so fast for it too. Also the red brilliant dots in the "face"
>>
>>19159517
What do you mean by "they"
Is there a name for these guys?
>>
>>19158115
Probably a shadow person.
>>
>>19159698
Shadow people, shadow demons... my village had some of them years ago, in these 1800-1910 factories where people got injured or even dead
>>
>>19158115
Sadly one came out of me, they're phantoms essentially.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.