[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody have stories about astral projection or lucid dreaming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: GoldFlwr3.gif (20KB, 220x319px) Image search: [Google]
GoldFlwr3.gif
20KB, 220x319px
Does anybody have stories about astral projection or lucid dreaming?
>>
not sure, maybe had them about 3-4 times. but only once where i was conscious of doing stuff in my dream knowing it wasn't reality. the rest (had one of them lately) got messed up. i knew i was dreaming in those dreams for a couple of seconds but later in the dream forgot about it and dreamed on. but when i woke up i realised i messed up a lucid dream and got mad at myself.
>>
I am a x fag and my friend is not. So ill post his experience he told me. He said it was on thanks giving and he took a hour nap in the afternoon.
He said he woke up normal, but looked at his face in the mirror and he was like tripping balls. He knew he was sober, and instantly realized he was in a dream. He walked out side, saw a triangle. One end was his back door, the other a bench with a dude with glasses and long hair. He described him looking like the kinda guy who would be in charge of something. He walked to the empty end of the triangle, hoping this guy wouldn't see him. The guy did a gangster head mid at him like sup? And he looked over, and the guy waved him over. He walked over to him and the guy said, oh well that was easy. He said what?? This guy says, your dreaming and he goes fuck yea!! And flys into the air. But it's like he hit a limit in the dream, or excited himself to much. He started to loose control of his dream. He was transported into another scene, in witch he was getting in a rollercoaster. Then it swapped again and he woke up in his bed again, but his brother was crying in the other room, he consoled his brother then was transported into a scene where he woke up in a metal table in a lab of some sort, and there were scientists around him. This machine was above him sucking purple shut out of his brain, then this guy smiled at him, then he woke up
>>
>>19157933
The first and only lucid dream i ever experianced, i was a Canadian goose. And I was freely flying from canyon to canyon with my brother goose along aide of me. I knew it was my brother.
>>
Most people just fly and fuck in their lucid dreams but I got bored of that quickly. Once I got good at it, I started creating worlds and exploring them. Last night I put myself into a cyberpunk-ish city, it was fucking amazing. It feels so real that I'm convinced life is a dream too.
>>
>>19159132
This post is pretty true.
>>
>>19157933
Yes. Are you looking for techniques or anecdotes?
>>
>>19157933
Yes
>>
After doing acid I had a series of reoccuring lucid dreams.

I dreamt I was in a hunger games scenario. There were tribes of people figthing and killing each other for survival. It was all being run by a shadow government organization, and was centered on procurring an orange glowing ooze with regenerative properties. People were drinking the ooze and growing lost limbs, then began extending and growing into the ground like trees. At one point we began to cooperate and realize if we all work together by focusing on the same thought we would be able to escape.
>>
>>19157933
i got a story for you OP

>be 18,
>early 2005, spring
>start having lucid dreams/out of body experiences (astral projection??)
>during these experiences i see right outside of my bedroom window, and see the neighbors playing outside
>as the days progress, the experiences get stronger
>one night wake up to sleep paralysis
>can't call out to my brother (we share rooms)
>another night, close to the end of the experiences, during lucid/astral dreaming, see a a dark buddha like figure sitting on my chest.
>this happened for one week straight.
>after this experience ended, shortly thereafter i started to get a white patch of hair on my beard, paranoia and sensitive to sound while sleeping (i would be woken up easily, a small sound had me up as a reflex)
even now people sometimes ask me if i used to be in the military, since i carry myself as if i just left a warzone, looking for an enemy, with eyes like a raptor

my guess is it was a pre-emptive strike, or maybe my ex was putting a hex/spell on me
>she started stalking me
it was funny
>>
>>19159132
>Most people just fly and fuck in their lucid dreams but I got bored of that quickly. Once I got good at it, I started creating worlds and exploring them. Last night I put myself into a cyberpunk-ish city, it was fucking amazing. It feels so real that I'm convinced life is a dream too.
i haven't gotten to this point yet, how do i reach it?
>meditation?
>>
I don't have lucid dreams like everyone else. When I become lucid, I am completely powerless, but I use it as an opportunity to pray to the gods, the Sun, Jesus, and other entities and they respond with words.

In my dreams, I believe I visit the spiritual world, where I am beat up and made fun of for being a lesser god. I am completely defenseless over there and I absolutely despise my dreams.
>>
>>19160370
>Goddess Aurora
you aren't a Goddess, a judge (if christian) maybe, but a God/Goddess, nyiet.
>I use it as an opportunity to pray to the gods, the Sun, Jesus, and other entities
pray only to the one true God, Jesus Christ, the Word.
you keep jumping from one kingdom to another, you are going to have a bad time
>>
>>19160425
Her autism notwithstanding, Christfag, pls. take your false redemption and (((Nazarene))) somewhere else, please.
>>
>>19160425
I may not be a goddess right now, because I gave up my powers to be with my soulmate, but I was in my past life.

Jesus is not the all-powerful master of the universe everyone thinks he is. He is a prisoner like the rest of us.
>>
>>19159132

That's hot
>>
>>19160444
Must suck to be a god when you can't even get laid without losing your "god-hood"
>>
>>19160471
It sucks even worse when that soulmate rejects you and leaves you alone for the rest of your life.
>>
>>19160481
He wasn't your soulmate, then.
>>
sorry, I'm new here. does lucid dreaming just mean that you can control what you're doing while dreaming?
>>
>>19160854
Not exactly. Lucid dreaming just means being lucid in a dream, being aware you're dreaming. Doesn't necessarily mean you'll get control of it. At least in my experience it took me a lot of dreams to finally control them, which is where the fun starts.
>>
Drink mugwort tea while smoking it every night before bed for a week then report back about your dreams. Can also mix with chamomile & peppermint to create "dream tea".
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.