[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terifying Website

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

/x/ , I need your help, to find something that will excite you all.

Several months ago, I came across a youtube channel, that upload gory videos. In the description of each video, the was a link, redirecting you to an insanely creepy site. With an illuminati like background, (that if I recall correctly had either wierd inscriptions or embedded symbols and images on it) it gave me a headache within minutes.

Didnt think much of it then, but now I want to find it again, and I think this is the best place to help me.

The things that I remember are:

>name of website was something like, "human men" ..?

>one of the videos, is a clip, commonly found on rekt threads, of a skydiving plane, crushing on another, and the parachuters falling down

>views on these videos were very few

I know its not alot but.. I know its worth the effort!
>>
My best friend saw this website, but died after seeing it too much. I dont remember the name of the site (I was too scared) but I remember that the views on those videos were very few so it must be the same...
>>
File: tumblr_lmhl8iZMzK1qanohb.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmhl8iZMzK1qanohb.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
is this a trap
>>
>>19157826
>>one of the videos, is a clip, commonly found on rekt threads, of a skydiving plane, crushing on another, and the parachuters falling down
Can some1 post this?
>>
>>19158061
OP here

Nope, I'm genuinely interested in finding out what the fuck it was. Ive searched the entirety of my youtube watch history, and my browser's history. Still nothing
>>
http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/
>>
>>19158215
?
>>
>>19158142
I'm guessing its this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p6hqMnsLFY
>>
>>19158215
FUUUUUCK THANK YOU ANON
I WAS SEARCHING FOR THAT FOR WEEKS.
FUCK ME SIDEWAYS BECAUSE I FORGOT TO BOOKMARK IT
>>
>>19157826

The first pic is a dance performance by a spanish group :
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Fura_Dels_Baus

Second pic seems to be a mass hanging in Saudia Arabia
>>
973 is amazing.

Would like to see the YT channel though. Any chance someone can find it?
>>
>>19158734
As Spaniard I can tell you that indeed it is La Fura dels Baus
Btw, their shows are weird af.
>>
>>19158739
Yeah the pic in OP is already very weird
>>
>>19158736
973 is commonly shared in /x/ threads. The YT channel was probably just an edgelord linking to it.
>>
>>19158813
OP here, back on the pc, still no luck even finding the webm... i do wanna keep the thread alive tho
>>
>>19158695
Could be, but the video only contained one Pov , and that would be the third shown. I think I remember a person sliding on another plane's wing just like that. Still, youtube channel has yet to be found :/
>>
>>19158813
I see.
>>
Website is interesting, but I don't how it's terrifying.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.